It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Embed Reporter: ISIS Plans On Killing ‘HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS’ In ‘Religious Cleansing’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Didn't the Kurds ask for help?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Pakistan has been on the edge of destabilization for years now. They've long had problems with militants and Islamic extremists gaining ground despite the governments best efforts.

All that really needs to happen is that an organization like ISIS gains a foot hold. Look at what they managed to do in Syria and Iraq. They are well organized know how to use propaganda, and are very violent when all else fails.

Time will tell what equipment would be used. But I think you're trying to oversimplify and underplay what a serious situation IS has created in the ME and what the consequences of ignoring them could be just so you can maintain you fallacious argument that ignoring it until they have an AK half way up our butts is the "moral" way to go.

And I think you are giving more power to ISIS than they realistically have. Your entire premise relies on tons of what ifs. What if Pakistan destabilizes. What if ISIS has the means to gain a foothold in Pakistan. What if ISIS can expand that foothold. Though if ISIS DOES manage to take hold of Pakistan, maybe we can revisit this conversation. Though I don't see that as something that will ever happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So I should be a cowboy and go in gun blazing because the police don't help me? Sorry, life isn't a movie nor a video game. I don't get to reload from the save point if I fail. I won't get the girl once the crazy has been put down. In fact, I'll probably get a jail sentence since no one but me believed or knew he did anything wrong. Heck, even if they DID believe me or knew he did something, I'd STILL get a jail sentence because vigilantism is illegal.

I live in reality and if the police aren't going to help me, I'll just get out of town. I'll probably warn my neighbors and suggest they do the same, but I'm not going to cry or force them to do anything if they don't listen.
edit on 19-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes they asked for help. A lot of people ask for help. The Kurds, the Rohingya, and the people on the Turkish border that were taken over while the world watched, and those being butchered by Boko Haram and in the Congo and in Tibet, among a hundred other places.

And so? Read my other posts in this thread. If that doesn't cover my view, ask more. Or ask something.
edit on 1/19/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If you aren't going to bother to engage back, then why did you talk to me in the first place?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Slow your roll homie.

You stated that "they" have told us they want to fix things on their own. I merely pointed out that "they" also asked for help.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ya know, we pretend to spend billions if not trillions on defense, get poked, swiped and prodded at airports, yet we get the same politicians who are grubbing for money for that also saying that this defense isn't working and that ISIS will be marching down the street in your neighborhood soon. So which is the BS?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Slow your roll homie.

You stated that "they" have told us they want to fix things on their own. I merely pointed out that "they" also asked for help.

I stated that they did? Where?unless I typoed, I'm pretty sure I stated that they SHOULD.

ETA: "It's what they wanted all along" = For us to leave them alone.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Hi projectv, what does ROE stand for? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If you aren't going to bother to engage back, then why did you talk to me in the first place?

This from a person who posted a link and copy/pasted from same as his "rebuttal?"

Really?

I didn't realize that debate by proxy counted as engagement.

As for my reluctance at this point, reading your other comments has shed a substantial light on your beliefs. You won't change your view, and I won't change mine so...why debate till we turn blue?

I'm sorry that "agree to disagree" is so offensive to you or something. Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Slow your roll homie.

I stated that they did? Where?unless I typoed, I'm pretty sure I stated that they SHOULD.

ETA: "It's what they wanted all along" = For us to leave them alone.

Followed by "and they told us so." So yea, you stated that they said they want us to leave them to it. I stated that the Kurds asked for help.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

. It's attracting all sorts of murderers and rapists who are just looking for a lawless place to do their evil

Somehow IMHO you can compare them with the WW2 resistance fighters only Islamic . These young men living in a society where there's recession no jobs only for the Natives not for them . Being looked avoided or ridiculed for their habits. Watching how Islamic countries are being invaded by western countries and torn to pieces for weapons of mass destruction that are not there.

Getting brainwashed by imams who giving them the extra push and opportunity to die as marter ..
to fight the oppressors of their countries. .

somehow I see similarities from the old ways into the new era.

edit on 0b01America/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 16:01:01 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 16:01:01 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Kurds asked for help after what happened? How far back ya going?

They told us so before 9/11, before the first Gulf War, and even before that is only about how far back I went. Recent history.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: projectvxn

Hi projectv, what does ROE stand for? Thanks.

Rules Of Engagement.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The Kurds asked for help in fighting ISIS. Which is why I mentioned them specifically.

The U.S. told them to deal with Baghdad.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Okay. That's what I figured. Didn't want to assume. We also didn't help the Turkish town that fought its heart out and don't really seem to be engaging much to help anyone else.

if I'm remembering right, UK drones took some of them out.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Everything and everyone is being led into...

WAR

War happens when peaceful solutions fail. What else do you need to know?

edit on 19-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sorry that I write again as I said I stay neutral. But this thread is based on Todenhöfer's words and he never asked for this:

"German Embed Reporter: ISIS Plans On Killing ‘HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS’ In ‘Religious Cleansing’"

This is not what he said nor what he wanted. Again you are misusing words that never were meant like this. Hate here and hate there. Nothing old Todenhöfer would like. That 74years old guy puts all his knowledge and energy into intercultural understanding. But I doubt that his efforts ever may have fruits. People like you will change his words into your fears. He says Yes, you say No. (Beatles song)
He says peace, you say war. And those stupid war mongerers on every side chill in:

A little Muslim,
a little Christian,
a little Putin to make us cry

A little spyware,
a little why there?
a little fooling and always: Why?

Could you all do me a favour?

Get out of my world!

I have to care for a family and life is hard enough!

Okay. This said, I am going to stay neutral again.

Cheers!
edit on 19-1-2015 by Siddharta because: neutral - difficult word

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
As to my consciousness no person or religion would go so maniac bringing holocaust to the world just in the name of ISLAM. Doesn't sound right. Enthusiasm about Islam? .....There must be a strong reason behind it among IS World.
*ISIL must be stopped. They are anonymous, they are armed and are dangerous hazard.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The real question is this: is anybody even actually surprised to be hearing this kind of news? I mean, truly, really, did anybody not see this kind of thing coming a mile away?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join