It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird End to a Relaxing Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It has been with me all day as this dream, or the end of it should I say, was like something I never experienced emotionally. I cannot remember fully how it led up to such a thing but you know dreams can be a bit odd. I remember being near my back door playing with my two dogs. It was day time but then was night. I was suddenly either on the porch or outside still with my dogs and then a silent plane goes by. This is when the light has changed to a somewhat movie lighting night time where everything is still visible. Anyway, the plane goes by but a weird sound follows it, next thing another goes by, something that looked like an old WW2 bomber, then another and another. Next thing I know, I hear the whistle of dropping bombs but I'm not afraid, I'm just confused as to what it is. Then, in the distance I see a small dot dropping then I realize what it is. The whistle gets louder until there's a very quick bang behind me, I get jolted forwards, I can't hear but I can still see for only a couple of seconds, then my eyes slowly shut. I try keeping them open but it was like I was dying. Then, as my eyes closed, I felt myself being pulled, like I was coming out of my body. It sounded like a water current and my body was wobbling. Then I woke up.

The thing that really got me was the death. It felt so real, the force the explosion made on me. It was fierce but not so fierce as to fling me across the ground. But the feeling of sudden realization of death following and then drifting off felt so real. Especially when my eyes closed. The weirdest thing about it was that it felt like an experience I had before.

I usually wake up during these sudden jolts or whatever, but this time it was like I lived pasted the "kick" (pardon me for using Inception jargon). I'm all for ideas and theories on past life experiences, which was my first thought as to why the situation was so recognizable. Not the greatest way to explain how I felt during it as the feelings were unexplainable. It was a happy dream without fear. Even after the explosion, I was still calm. Anyway, would love to hear what you guys think of this. I'm not great with dreams or what not but it was something I don't think I've experienced before in my life.
edit on 19-1-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
we played the brazil u18 team 2 nights ago. so many moves . Im trying to show my son 2 moves..... he was blown away as was IIts real play soccer feel emotions. hat off I thought i knew whats up. you guys have no idea

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
they were just that good. im a pretty good soccer player. i think I get it.... you will never lose to Germany again, ever. my son 6 years old knows how to score . he does. but just to be honest brazil is mad

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
dreams are where we can allow our imagination to roam free in lala land haha
the good part is we can wake up if it gets scary

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I had a dream once where I was shot in the stomach area and I remember falling to the ground looking at the guy with the gun and my eyes closing slowly... but I did not have the pulling sensation it was more like fading away like into peace like nothingness.

So to interpret your dream, As day turns to night in an instant is what you call the passing of time... so basically you were playing with your dogs in the backyard is your normal life. So basically the dream is preparing you for the things to come.

May be it is a warning for the future or a message to brace yourself as the events that take place in the future just miss you and fall behind you i.e. the damage is not direct but may impact your life. the pulling sensation at the end means that there is hope to come out of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sid1314

The day and night cycle wasn't just day then night. It was the weird fade between the two depending on the angle of the dream. You know how dreams are like films with their multiple perspectives and so on, it literally just depended. For instance when looking up into the sky, seeing the planes fly over it had a night time look, when looking in the distance I remember seeing the clear blue sky behind the falling dot. Dreams are weird but very interesting indeed!

edit on 19-1-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I totally agree with you about the weird but interesting part. Keep sharing your dreams on ATS, I will be doing uploads soon too of my dreams, when I get the time...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Ugh. I never died from bullets in my dreams. In fact, in my dreams, when I get shot at, I realize I am dreaming so I usually start deflecting the bullets with my mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Well the point of being shot at was like I realized I was dreaming as the bullet hit my stomach like I remember the dream from that moment onward... Like it was like someone punching me in the stomach without the pain. but I could see the gun in the guy in front of me as I fell to the ground so well I assumed he must have shot me... I kept wondering when this was happening why did he shoot me.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Hm. That reminds me of a similar dream I had just three weeks ago. Like you, suddenly shot at for no reason while I was strolling in a fair. And a week before that, again shot at with no explanation, in a brutal end for an otherwise peaceful dream.

I for one believe that our dreams are not totally made up, that we actually dream of other multiverses which are simply hidden otherwise. I wonder if our similar dreams have a similar cause...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866

this point here--->

...Then, in the distance I see a small dot dropping then I realize what it is. The whistle gets louder until there's a very quick bang behind me, I get jolted forwards, I can't hear but I can still see for only a couple of seconds, then my eyes slowly shut. I try keeping them open but it was like I was dying. Then, as my eyes closed, I felt myself being pulled, like I was coming out of my body. It sounded like a water current and my body was wobbling. Then I woke up.

is where I think that you are going into a OBE trance state... your brain wave state is what causes that sensation of your bodily 'death'... which is really your 'body' dis-corporates into a sort of data stream which is deemed a 'spiritual-OBE-body'

you need to introspect a bit... because you end that line of thought with this statement

...The weirdest thing about it was that it felt like an experience I had before.

introspect, dig deep down... have you had other OBEs before~~ and that is what felt familiar/experienced before ?

add;

that white dot...you seen it falling,

well I know that I need to focus on a dot or spot of light and keep it coming closer until I can pass through that white/bluish intense light portal into that astral realm...
where I can either RV or astral travel in an OBE to another realm/dimension/multiverse or even just browse around the 'Cayce' Hall-of-records (collective consciousness)

that 'dot' in you dream was a nuke in the eyes of your Psyche.... interesting (perhaps your a reluctant astral traveler)( or else an involuntary reaction by your Psyche to have your consciousness 'see' that pinpoint of light as a danger to you...and you immediately escaped from that dream state turning into a OBE experience)

my 'dots' seem to be peaceful serene beacons of light drawing me to adventures & discoveries, interactions with other beings, entities, even apparent travel in time

edit on th31142219731225482015 by St Udio because: thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

That's really interesting. However it was a black dot not a white one. I have always been able to imagine the feeling of situations that I have not experienced in this life.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The plane part reminded me of the hogans heroes episode where they host a silent plane.

The explosion part reminded me of being attacked by voices, they put me through a simulated war where I heard people leaving their bodies in the explosion sound effect.

top topics

join