It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Viruses To Make Super Powers & Create Other Helpful Effects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I personally find the idea has merit.

Unfortunately, so many thing can go wrong if the PTB develops it first and uses it as a weapon. I wrote a sci-fi short story about it, Escaping God.

But if the tech is developed with harmonious intent, then it has the potential to benefit the whole of mankind.

Its on the way at some point down the line, but like everything else it needs to trickle down to us little folk.

Viruses have the capability to become the next big thing in nano manufacturing, however I dont see how we the people will ever be given the chance to make our own viruses unless we brainstorm on DIY labs which could essentially help us gain already known super powers. . . .

However there are patents on pre existing success meaning if BIG PHARMA wont make some big profit they wont allow the people access to control over your own DNA.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

The thought that we could genetically enhance ourselves with viruses I think is where we should be headed, because there are countless things affecting our DNA in negative ways, why not use our knowledge to aid ourselves with an evolutionary bump of our choice.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

With this technology we can have exponential power or exponential powers, meaning limitless power, or limitless powers! Imagine superman times 100 or superman times 1000 or superman times 10,000 etc. . . .

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
With viruses we could have a new renaissance of inovation and technology which changes society in an infinate manner of ways.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think the use of viruses could very well replace nanotechnology and create a new form of mass production for our civilization.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I wonder if our governments or some secret orginazations have already started to master this technology.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Here is some interesting conversation about using viruses for all kinds of nanotech!

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I found this to be very interesting on viruses. . . . .

Man Made Viruses as Bio-NanoTechnology (how this new virus works)
There are many methods of corrupting human DNA, starting with EMF, vaccinations and ending with GM foods. Viruses are artificial nanotechnology (which does not necessarily mean MAN-MADE) created especially for this purpose.

According to recent studies 32% of human genome consists of the information encoded by virus-like elements and transposons.
Viruses are non-living microscopic particles that attack healthy cells within living things. They do not have the characteristics of living things and incapable to metabolize. Viruses are not alive, so they do not have a need for food like living organisms. Viruses do not have an organized cell structure. They are so light that they can float in the air or water, be passed on to other organisms if touched, and fit anywhere. Viruses invade the cells of both plants and animals. They reproduce inside healthy cells causing diseases that are hard to treat. Viruses can not reproduce by themselves like bacteria or cells. They must attach themselves to the cell membrane of animals, or cell wall of plants and inject a part of their DNA into the cells of the host organism.. They do this by using a hollow tube structure to puncture the cell wall/membrane and pass its DNA into the cell. New virus cells are incubated inside the invaded cell. Once the virus DNA reproduces itself inside the cell, it uses the natural process of osmosis to leave the cell. These new virus cells attach to other healthy cells and infect them too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join