It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a way to collect and repost content from multiple social networing pages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Put simply my local area has 9 different pages dedicated to selling unwanted items.

Is there a way I could automatically collect any posts made to the groups and repost to one combined page?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

If available, go to posting details and check mark the box that says, include "more ads by this user" link.
Second option is to post the links for the other pages on the page your creating.
Send an email to [email protected] to learn more about advertising on AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't know if a way already exists - but I know it's possible to make something that would do this.

The biggest issue, technically, is the question of retrieving the relevant information.

Some of these sites have well-structured content - so things like "price", "Summary" and "description" are easy to pick out. Others are just ad-hoc content.

If you really REALLY want something like this, contact me off-line (use my nic from here at bigfoot or yahoo), I can help make it for you.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm going to assume you are talking about Facebook pages, and I know you can take an RSS feed from pages and re publish them on another site. I've done this before, but I cant give you a step-by-step.

top topics

join