It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Phoenix Lights" craft was a TR6 TELOS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Also, its easy to fly these things out in the open when you have the Alien/UFO angle to cover it up for you. In other words, it pretty much covers up itself.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Thanks for your post. They continue to tinker with the TR-3B (the first version of which was flying in the 1990s.) From what I've read, they have manned AND unmanned versions. Different sizes too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A TR-3B TOPIC ON MILITARY.COM?

TR-3B NUCLEAR POWERED FLYING TRIANGLE

IF THE U.S. HAS THE GRAVITY-CANCELLING TR-3B TRIANGLE, DO OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE TOP SECRET AIR/SPACECRAFT TOO?

Another trick I use when investigating Deep Black military hardware that the gov. denies exists, is that I go to E-bay and search for "military patches". Darned amazing how many patches describe "denied" projects ...

www.ebay.com... ae482d48e
USAF BLACK OPS BIG SAFARI RIVET JOINT RE-135 HOGS SPY PLANE PATCH

www.ebay.com... 5648688590
USAF AIR FORCE BLACK OPS AREA 51 MILITARY "TRIANGULUM" U2 SPY PLANE AVIATION PATCH
(May be a reproduction, but "Triangulum" sure sounds like the TR-3B program)

No patches under TR6 or TELOS, but this was interesting:

www.ebay.com... f102352b
U.S. AIR FORCE "TELOS" MUG
edit on 21-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: draknoir2

What amuses me is how easy people think it is to reverse engineer technology.

The Chinese, who have the same tech as us, reverse engineered a Boeing 727. When they showed it to a Boeing President he begged them not to fly it because they got it so wrong he said a gorilla couldn't move the controls.

But we're supposed to be able to reverse engineer technology that is decades more advanced?

The key thing is that without the 'means of production' you can't reverse engineer other than simple things. Nobody is reverse engineering a non-terrestrial craft and if they say they are you know it's a hoax.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

The RC-135 and U-2 aren't black projects. Real black projects aren't going to be found on E-Bay.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

They have been back-engineering ET-craft since Roswell. It was a long, hard slog, since our engineers had to "Re-learn the ET's version of physics, as related to the cosmos" - first. But today we can fly our own UFOs - like the Tr-3B (or the "Triangulum" Project).

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr3_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421858477&sr=1-2-fkmr3&keywords=mil itary+%22deep+black%22+projects
ABOVE BLACK: "PROJECT PRESERVE DESTINY" INSIDER ACCOUNT OF ALIEN CONTACT & GOVERNMENT COVER-UP

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_14?ie=UTF8&refRID=1V3Z3GGPE07PPZ91T222
THE SECRET HISTORY OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND THE COMING NEW RACE

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_10?ie=UTF8&refRID=1V3Z3GGPE07PPZ91T222
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE FATAL KIND: SUSPICIOUS DEATHS, MYSTERIOUS MURDERS, AND BIZARRE DISAPPEARANCES IN UFO HISTORY

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

Excellent response.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Triangulum isn't a project, it's an electronic system.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It was reported that the delta shaped craft was flying about 3 mph on a southeast trajectory. I can't help but to think about Bigelow Aerospace and their high altitude balloon projects. The balloons are delta shaped and have potential as anything from surveillance platforms to near space launch platforms. If a test flight (or an off nominal event) forced a low altitude recovery, I would imagine that a: it would be low speed and b: follow highways and cities especially if remote navigation were compromised.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rwiggins

Do balloons get up past a mile wide in size? That is the reported size of this Phoenix Boomerang. Plus there are drawings of it of what people saw and all of the drawings look similar.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If I recall correctly, they were very large. Bigelow sold a book a few years ago that described his vision and included photos. Funny thing, I have been searching the Internet for any reference, even on the way back machine. It is like the project never happened. I wanted to post evidence of what I posted. I am still looking for my copy of the book. Maybe my internet search skills have lapsed but I can't help but wonder if this thing went black. Think of the implications of a craft that can fly to over 100,000 feet and stay on station indefinitely whilst being undetectable.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My mistake! The book, "Floating to Space: The Airship to Orbit Program," was written by John M Powell (isbn: 978-1-894959-73-5). Bigelow Aerospace does make inflatable space modules among many other projects.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

That doesn't work though given the prerequisite of back-engineered technology to achieve the performance and abilities of purported sightings.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
People have seen ufos outside of the us, in places where their Air Force is small, outdated and not flying test aircraft like some of you seem to think. UFO phenomena can't be explained away as American military testing that's impossible to replicate in Mexico, Russia or Canada

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's odd how soo many people get butthurt over tr3b and other supposed names. Does the name even matter at this point? For all I care it could be called the caca-poopoo-3000, it's the flight characteristics I'm interested in.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad

It's odd how soo many people get butthurt over tr3b and other supposed names. Does the name even matter at this point? For all I care it could be called the caca-poopoo-3000, it's the flight characteristics I'm interested in.

Nah... details don't matter. The important thing is the perpetuation of the mythology.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Please, don't tell me about details. I posted my sightings as detailed as any could of been here, and for my efforts was called "suicidal".

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad

Please, don't tell me about details. I posted my sightings as detailed as any could of been here, and for my efforts was called "suicidal".

Wasn't talking about you, nor do I see any such post or response in this thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

One of the problems with this type of UFO (whether gov. or alien) is the various names it is called, everything from boomerang to chevron to V-shaped.

www.nuforc.org...
LIST OF "CHEVRON" SHAPED UFOS

This site lists by UFO "shape," and is helpful for research. I read the first page, and it does sound like one of our experimental craft, flying "low and slow" with careful turns observed. One report mentions how it looks translucent, which is also a Deep Black technology, since it has also been observed in the TR-3B. (I don't know if this is "cloaking," or if the craft really is capable of shifting between dimensions.)
edit on 22-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Also, its easy to fly these things out in the open when you have the Alien/UFO angle to cover it up for you. In other words, it pretty much covers up itself.

It's also an excellent test for a stealth craft and how the worst case scenario, eyewitnesses, would play out.

They've been playing this game for decades... cuz it works.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

There is actually a very distinct difference between the "traditional" Black Triangle and the Boomerang seen over Phoenix.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join