It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Phoenix Lights" craft was a TR6 TELOS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
One possible configuration of the huge "Boomerang" shaped craft seen by many people in multiple states over the past decade and more importantly, over Phoenix Arizona in the late 90s.

I ran across this interesting picture online a bit ago. I took a look at it, and sure enough, its exactly what was described in the sky over Phoenix Arizona in the late 1990s.

TELOS stands for Transatmospheric Electrogravitic Low Observability Surveillance platform

Here is what the folks said that they actually saw in depiction form:

Here is a video:

Then there is the TR-3B Aurora (typical Black Triangle seen by many)

So if the TR6 TELOS is real, it must not be used as much as the TR-3B is since its been seen a lot less frequently. It seems like the TR6 TELOS is an unmanned platform of some sort. Maybe some kind of reconnaissance/surveillance craft?

For the record, I believe that these two craft are ours. So it means that we have a Black Triangle craft of various sizes and then a truly massive Boomerang shaped craft. I think most people mistake these two for the same craft at times.

Thoughts?
edit on 19-1-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I believe that "UFO" sightings are nothing but military craft and that the government uses the story of alien aircraft to cover up their projects. And people fall for it.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I tend to agree with you. These craft seem to be seen only over the USA, so it would seem to be American military. I don't think the government does anything to have us believe they are UFOs though. IMO, it's people jumping to that conclusion when they try to find some kind of explanation.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hypothetical Origin of the Unidentified "Phoenix Boomerang" Craft (Updated)

The TR6 “TELOS” is designed for use as a transatmospheric, low observable reconnaissance platform with global reach and a long loiter time over target. Employing active electromagnetic, electronic and visual camouflage it is able to penetrate all currently known defensive systems from transorbital height. The TR6 utilizes five electrogravitic generators for propulsion and is considered a “VTOL” craft not needing a runway. The landing gear is strictly for maneuvering while on the ground. The wings fold for hangar stowage. Currently there are only a handful of hangars in the world that can accept the TR6, with most of them in the US. The entire airframe acts as a multi-band communications relay capable of directly interfacing with all current US military satellite networks. The skin employs active visual camouflage using a ‘starfield’ lighting pattern along with other active stealth techniques. The TELOS platform is also capable of operating in space as well as docking with military space stations via a ventral docking hatch.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

To be fair, they do look otherworldly. The Boomerang craft over Phoenix Arizona in the late 1990s was estimated to be OVER a mile wide in size. That is MASSIVE. I can kind of see why some people would automatically think "Alien Craft" when seeing something like that.

But yeah, I agree. Its Military/Government black projects at work here.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Sounds great in theory, but where's the proof this TELOS craft actually exists? Until we can prove it's a real craft with the same capabilities and/or design that is stated, then it just sounds like someone designing a fictional craft to fit the bill of the Phoenix craft.

I think it's very likely but we'll probably never know for sure unless one crashes in a populated area or a whistleblower sneaks some photographs/video of the craft and makes them public.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

Not sure about a "Telos" but the "Ascender" looks like a potential white version of technology that could be lurking out there:

www.jpaerospace.com... talks about it being the first step in their goal of "creating a permanent manned facility on the edge of space".

Substitute the conventional materials with meta materials (prohibitive "real world" cost but entirely feasible in defense spending terms) and its an interesting proposition.

TR3B/Tier 3 B etc etc.....good luck!!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: Blueracer
I tend to agree with you. These craft seem to be seen only over the USA, so it would seem to be American military. I don't think the government does anything to have us believe they are UFOs though. IMO, it's people jumping to that conclusion when they try to find some kind of explanation.

Ah...the biggest wave of Triangle sightings was in Belgium...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

There was no single large craft. I'll be making a thread later this week laying to rest the Phoenix Lights incident once and for all.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I find it amusing how some are so casual and matter-of-fact in their use of mythological black projects built with mythological technology as the most reasonable explanations for UFO sightings.

The TR6 utilizes five electrogravitic generators for propulsion and is considered a “VTOL” craft not needing a runway.

Electrogravitic generator? Sez so on "Agent D" and "Agent K's" blog, so it must be a real thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Considering the claimed massive size of the Phoenix Lights object, is there any possibility that it is not AN object but objects?

I also doubt that USAF possesses any craft with that size. Airbus 380 can not take off from many runways due to the width of the runways. I don't think there is a runway allowing any craft of that massive size to take off.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I believe that "UFO" sightings are nothing but military craft and that the government uses the story of alien aircraft to cover up their projects. And people fall for it.

Why would they use a story like that just to cover up their projects? So I guess every ufologist and researcher who has suggested the the existence and visitation of extraterristrials as well as reverse engineered ET craft has been duped as well?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

What amuses me is how easy people think it is to reverse engineer technology.

The Chinese, who have the same tech as us, reverse engineered a Boeing 727. When they showed it to a Boeing President he begged them not to fly it because they got it so wrong he said a gorilla couldn't move the controls.

But we're supposed to be able to reverse engineer technology that is decades more advanced?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The Chinese, who have the same tech as us, reverse engineered a Boeing 727. When they showed it to a Boeing President he begged them not to fly it because they got it so wrong he said a gorilla couldn't move the controls.

But we're supposed to be able to reverse engineer technology that is decades more advanced?

Of course it's not easy but some help came along the way in the form of you know who.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I totally agree. All flying black projects at the moment rely solely on thrust technology, even VTOL. It always reminds me of the people that put forward the Avro car to prove flying saucer technology. The only thing it had to do with flying saucers was its round shape.
You will also notice the people showing the Avro car footage never. ever have the sound on. the reason being was it was mega loud. Only in childrens eyes would anyone compare it with flying saucer technology.
I sincerely DO NOT believe the US is multiple years in advance of todays flying capability, that is just them spreading propaganda.
Take the revolutionary new fighter, F this number or F that number, it still relies on thrust to fly or hover and THAT is the tell tale sign that they do not have anti gravitic power as to hover with thrust is very, very noisy.
When they produce a vehicle that can fly at incredible speed, hover or perform 90 turns all the while being silent then I will believe. Until then it's pure guess and conjecture which in anyone's minds can be as futuristic as a mind can imagine. BUT IT DON'T MAKE IT TRUE.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
When all reason and logic fail to explain an object, simply come up with a new name starting with "TR"

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Of course it's not easy but some help came along the way in the form of you know who.

Philip Corso?

GO, PHIL CORSO!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I thought it was Lam or J-ROD?
Any clues from TrueMessiah?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: aboutface

To be fair, they do look otherworldly. The Boomerang craft over Phoenix Arizona in the late 1990s was estimated to be OVER a mile wide in size. That is MASSIVE. I can kind of see why some people would automatically think "Alien Craft" when seeing something like that.

But yeah, I agree. Its Military/Government black projects at work here.

An aircraft of that size would require a runway that size, unless the gubbmint have mastered anti-gravity. Or it's one mahoosive helicopter.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I guess you could say that. Thanks Phill for bringing things like this to the forefront.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join