It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Diamond looking object over ALBUQUERQUE, N.M

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Q Lab solar balloon.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: Char-Lee

My source had different information jotted down last night than it does today. It was pretty vague at the time that I posted that link. I guess they have come across more/new info.

Oh I see, well at least this one seems solved ;-) On to the next! I have seen some pretty weird things but did not have a camera, I bet most of us have.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I was also thinking it looked like a balloon of some sort.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yeah, I had to re-click my link after what you said because I was all confused, LOL.

And yeah, this is solved. It was a balloon for a fact.

Which makes me wonder how many UFO sightings in that part of the world (and in Mexico) are balloons. You see a lot of weird stuff in the sky in pictures/videos down in Mexico and even in New Mexico at times. Weird stuff you don't see elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Guess this is an IFO now!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You every seen or starred into a black ufo? It like starring into a shark or dolls eye.

Lifeless, cold, absence of the pretty rainbow colour thats associated with flaming unicorns, and just waiting to pounce at the right time on it unsuspecting prey butthole.
edit on 20-1-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Could be a balloon, but it looks more like that mystery aircraft (or in the same family of plane) that was spotted last year.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh my Gawd! It is the "upside-down pyramid"! That's what I called it when it went by. Early morning, 6:30ish, 2009 I believe. I live in the Mojave Desert, near Edwards Air Force Base, an Army base, and a Marine base. The Navy also has a base that extends nearby. That morning I saw: An upside down pyramid. It was BLACK, dark, I sensed that it was dense, but could not determine how far away it was. It absorbed sunlight. There were no reflections. It moved from west to east in a zig zag pattern. I watched it for some time. It made no sound. It did make an impression; on me. I will never forget it.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If you'd said triangle instead of diamond I would not have had interest in the post. Its a tr3b or in the family of aurora jets/craft. These things are all over and man made. Always triangle shaped

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Balloon..

It was floating and not manoeuvring in any way..

So....

Balloon. A Weather balloon most likely.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I saw a similar floating object in Belgium last year, In my case it was a black cube slowly floating and spinning.
Unfortunately I noticed it prety late and it was about to dissapear behind a building when it cought my eye. After it went out of sight behind the building I ran around it, hoping to see it appear again on the other side, but it was gone. Never talked about it with anyone, who would believe it...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheEnigma
Guess this is an IFO now!

Not for the people still posting. :-))

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Probably a balloon like most people have been saying. I mean I dont understand if they find this stuff so fascinating, you know why not stick around for a few more minutes and see if it suddentely takes of at mach 3 or disappears suddenly. Or if it just floats on and and on and on, and generally in the direction the wind is blowing.

Not hard to do right. But ya! The snapshot picture as you driving on by is the thing most people seem to post now a days. Though that picture in your OP is pretty clear, so whoever took it likely had more then enough time to take others, and wait around and film it likely, and see more then what one snapshot can say.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen
At which point the world will explode into a kaleidoscope of brilliant colors and magical energies unicorn farts and all. Kind of like if you were to get attacked by a tiger one Sunday afternoon while eating a cheeseburger. Just assume the fetal position and think happy thoughts if you ever see the black UFO's or the things inside them. It would shock you to paralysis in most cases, mindnumbing whatthe#ery.

But ya! Reminds me of this old joke by joe rogan.
Link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join