It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911, the importance of self-questionning and individual instinct

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think we can all agree this subject has been turned upside down so many times it is hardly traceable. There are two massive walls on the 9/11 matter and each one is covered with truths and lies. Both the official and unofficial stories have its weak spots.
Keeping this in mind, far from my intent it is to start another close-minded 9/11 debate battling fact #1 vs. fact #2.
We already know how hard it is to sincerely grasp and believe the idea of the US government killling - or letting being killed - his own people, or at least I'll speak for my self.

There was a time when I would think a lot about this tragic day. What truly happened. To one point I realized we could not reach the irrefutable truth as of now and decided to just let it slide. Not that it would be completely out of my mind, simply that I would not put too much energy in it anymore.

In the end, when you look at the global idea of a conspiracy, it can make so much sense at one time and be completely irrevelant the moment after. There are so many different ideas, theories, points of view, and even facts, that I think it's wise to say you can't be 100% certain of what truly happened that day. To say otherwise is to be either a sleeping sheep or an ignorant fool. No offence to anyone.

On my side, it's always been hard to keep faith in what I sincerely believe on 9/11. There will be a time I will turn on the radio/TV and hear someone say:
'' [...] we all remember what happened on this day, terrorists with no regards to human life whatsoever [...]
or
[...] and to think there are people out there claiming it is a conspiracy. Probably kids in the basement trying to find a sense to their life [...]''

just like this whole idea of questionning the official story was the dumbest thing ever.
Then you say to yourself ''Well, maybe they are right. Maybe there is no conspiracy after all. Maybe this world is not as crazy as I think it might be. Maybe I can't just accept the idea of it being a dozen bearded man attack on US superpower... or maybe not.''
What should one individual do with this huge paradox over time? If he wants to have a serious hearted opinion on this tragedy, that is.
Well the answer is simply really.
He has to believe in himself. Believe in his guts. His instinct.
You can either believe anything you hear first hand in the media, or in any information tools available, and just stick with it. Go on the easy way. Or you can look the other way and wonder.

So, i'll tell you what MY OWN instinct says on the 9/11 subject.
No matter how much I've looked towards facts and theories, it never really satisfied my desire to know the truth.
There is only one thing that always bring my belief back on the conspiracy version in times when I don't know where to stand anymore, and it is the actual footage of WTC 7's collaspe. You can also add the 2 Twin Towers into that, but it doesn't even matter.

When I look at this footage

there is only one thing that's crossing my mind and it is MAJOR WTF.
I just can't grasp the idea of an office fire bringing a whole building down in this perfect way. Even planified demolitions don't always go as wonderfully as WTC 7. To think there was only fire...
Then, you also have the twin towers falling in the same exact way. That makes a count of 3.
3 buildings perfectly falling the same exact way in the same timeline. Almost at free-fall speed.

I always thought life could be so unpredictable at times, especially during tragedies like this one, but it seems not on the day of September 11, 2001. Everything went perfectly.

And I'm not even talking about the pentagon...

So guys, please tell me what your instinct is truly saying about 9/11. Not your rationnal limited mind, but your heart.
I wanna know if you can look at this footage (for those of you debunking all the conspiracies) and claim it to be 0% strange. 100% real-life accurate.

edit on 19-1-2015 by St0rD because: Typo

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I agree, if you do a youtube search for building collapse and you focus on the buildings that collapsed unexpectedly or even building demolitions that failed you'll see that unplanned collapses are rarely perfect. The collapse occurs in a haphazard way, with large parts of the building still standing or toppling over, rarely are all parts of the building smashed into dust. Like the twin towers.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
To think there was only fire...

That silly claim shows you have done research at all, why do you ignore the severe damage done due to the collapse of WTC 1?

Then, you also have the twin towers falling in the se exact way. That makes a count of 3.
3 buildings perfectly falling the same exact way

Just exactly how did you expect them to fall?

in the same timeline. Almost at free-fall speed.

Have you even watched a video of the collapse of WTC 1 & 2?
As if you had you would have seen the debris falling at free fall speed, the actual building collapse was much slower, nowhere near free fall speed.

You so badly want to believe a silly conspiracy theory....

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I just can't grasp the idea of an office fire bringing a whole building down in this perfect way.

with good reason. it'd be like trying to grasp fog, which is just as substantial as the building 7 'official scenario'

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That silly claim shows you have done research at all, why do you ignore the severe damage done due to the collapse of WTC 1?

Of course, no research at all for a whole 13 years.
To me, it doesn't look like the damage sustained by WTC 7 from WTC 1 would have made it collaspe just like that. Even with fire being active in it. From the look of things, with all the different camera angles we get with the footage I posted above, I can't hardly see how it could have behaved like that.

Just exactly how did you expect them to fall?

Just like delopraptor described it.

Have you even watched a video of the collapse of WTC 1 & 2?
As if you had you would have seen the debris falling at free fall speed, the actual building collapse was much slower, nowhere near free fall speed.

Yup, much slower but still not far from free fall speed. You would expect such massive buildings to have some kind of resistance throughout the whole collasping. Not everything occuring perfectly all way down on three different buildings.

You so badly want to believe a silly conspiracy theory....

Yeah got it.
I claim and believe silly things.
Sorry for not being on the same level of smartness than you bro.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
dp

edit on 19-1-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Of course, no research at all for a whole 13 years.

Certainly looks like it!

I can't hardly see how it could have behaved like that.
]

Well, the NYFB (who know a lot more about fires than you do) had a transit on it and were watching it move. Which is why they pulled the firefighting teams out of it, as they knew it was going to collapse.

Yup, much slower but still not far from free fall speed. You would expect such massive buildings to have some kind of resistance throughout the whole collasping.

Why? Do you realise how much KE there is in a collapsing building, why do you think a floor could hold up that much KE?

Not everything occuring perfectly all way down on three different buildings.

What do you mean by "perfectly? Just why do you think the WTC buildings would topple over? For that to happen you need a pivot point, one strong enough to hold the whole building up.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Why? Do you realise how much KE there is in a collapsing building, why do you think a floor could hold up that much KE?

Because WTC 7 had taken damage in only a part of its structure meaning when the collapsing occured there should have been an asymmetry of some sort at least at start. That's the way I see things man, of course I'm no expert and you probably aren't either heh. You can find multiple 'official undebunked' explanations about all of this, but I find them highly suspicious.That's why I asked for people's gut.

You have given yours, now you can't stop trying to make me look like an uninformed silly person.
edit on 19-1-2015 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

My instinct tells me that the government (any government) lies. Always.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Heres Carlin keeping it real again.

As to building 7 only a real moron would believe that BS happened due to fire.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

when the collapsing occured there should have been an asymmetry of some sort at least at start.

There was, why are you ignoring the penthouse collapse, and the roof kink?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
this consortium of 2200 qualified architects and engineers from around the world would tend to disagree with you bruce.

edit on 19-1-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Yeah. It is important to keep your mind open in both directions. All I can say about 9/11 is if the government was involved, they must have planned it for decades because the more you know about it, the harder it is to have a definitive opinion on what exactly happened.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

It has already been explained by many intellect people on many occasions. Many evidence had been brought down to state that this 911 incident is more of a inaccurate conspiracy, vague plan.

*BUT, What if 911 is a master plot? Will it bring down all the culprit to it's right justice? i guess not.

Remember, they are above LAW itself.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
this consortium of 2200 qualified architects and engineers from around the world would tend to disagree with you bruce.

Have you seen the quality of their "research"?

That was their "leader"!

Here is the same video showing he is very confused.

So only 2200 qualified architects and engineers out of the hundreds of thousands signed their petition...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
lol, come now, how badly edited was that. sure the guy stumbled around his words but it is blatantly clear that clip is edited for effect.
in any event the movement Gage is apart of is still going strong after all these years and has grown in strength, i think it will take more than a one decade old troll flicker clip to sledge his or his colleagues credentials if that is indeed what you are trying to do.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I suspect the answers to the 911 questions hide securely behind one word, Taboo. Get passed the taboo and all becomes clear, which incidentally, isn't all that easy or desirable.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
in any event the movement Gage is apart of is still going strong after all these years and has grown in strength,

So exactly what have the achieved in 13 years? Apart from Gage making a nice living out of it! www.democraticunderground.com...

plus expenses and travel....

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Don't forget about the Toutube royalties.
My daughter makes more money from her YT videos than I do working 9 to 5.

Face it RG will never work in his field again.
No company can afford to put his name on any plans just because of his controversy.
I find it interesting that he didn't start his 911 mission until he lost his job due to the impending construction/economy collapse.
All he needs is a few more years of his dog and pony show to pad out his SSI account for retirement.
I'll bet that he will stop his campaign cold turkey one day. Retirement day.
But that will just start another conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I agree. I have three questions I that have me scratching my head after all these years. I never get an answer to them that I can wrap my arms around and say 'I'll buy that'.

1. How does a building (WTC 7) that is not fully engulfed in fire on all floors "dissolve" into the ground like that?

I've seen vid of other buildings, a hotel comes to mind, that were nothing but a steel frame left and they don't fall, much less in a neat pile. I've also seen vid of buildings that were intentionally demolished and they fall just like WTC 7.

2. Where is the wing damage to the outside of the Pentagon?

From what I see it's a pretty clean, small hole. I heard somewhere that the wings and fuselage all folded up on impact and squeezed through the circular hole. Once inside the plane and everything in it "vaporized" from the intense heat. Really? No wing impact marks prior to the that?

3. If the official story is true that hijackers flew a plane into the side of the Pentagon, how come we can't see more than a few inconclusive frames of security camera video?

If you claim National Security, I don't buy that because a) it already happened so how is that a Nat Sec issue; b) you can tell us it happened and that isn't a National Security issue, but you can't show us? c) I saw the plane hit the WTC and that tape was played over and over again, so how come that's isn't a National Security issue?

If I get answers to these 3 questions, I'll be satisfied and ignore all the other anomalies...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join