It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of "Gray State" trailer and family dead of "murder-suicide"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Between September and now I noticed David was starting to hole himself up. Block himself off from the outside world. Before he would go into writing mode and disappear for a few weeks or a month at a time. This time, and now since hindsight is 20/20, we all may have seen signs that it was different. I had asked Danny if he had heard from David recently and he said he was really difficult to get a hold of. I got a message from Charles in October saying he wanted to talk to David and I couldn’t get a hold of him. I built a photo studio in my garage and I sent him a text in November saying if you ever need a place to take photos you are more than welcome here. Never heard back. On Sunday I got a call from Adam telling me that David was gone. That they were all gone.

It took a little bit to finally hit. I never saw this coming. None of us did. If we did I think we would have reached out sooner. I never saw signs of PTSD. He was not a crazed gun nut. I don’t know if alcohol or drugs were involved. The whole thing took me by complete surprise. I don’t know why he did it. I wish he didn’t. We all do. I have some thoughts on it though.

David was a genius. He was so smart that I think he processed things on a totally different level than the rest of us. Super smart and especially creative people have trouble relating or dumbing down their thoughts for the rest of us. After the release of the trailer and the praise and the “message” that he wanted to get out, I think there was this incredible stress and pressure on him to get the movie out. I feel like he was carrying the weight of the world squarely on his shoulders. I did not know this at the time, but I found out that his funding was not going through or got pulled out. I don't think David knew how to cope with failure on this scale. He was always the best. The was the fastest, the strongest, the smartest, the most creative, the best writer, the best at after effetcs etc. But this may have been the biggest "failure" of his life and he didn't know how to cope. Because of his process there was no way anyone could help him out. What he saw in his head was not something anyone else could put in words or pictures. Then there was the underlying message of Gray State. The spiritual side. The Masonic blood ritual occult side. In my heart I feel like the stress, the message, the story, and his though process caused his world of fiction and reality to blur. I feel like he was living in the Gray State. It was no longer a movie. It was his reality. Conspiracy theorists are saying he was murdered by the government. He was murdered alright. He was murdered by the Gray State. He was no longer David. He was not the David we all knew and loved. He was Gray State. And the Gray State killed David. It killed Komel, and it killed Raniya.

I don’t know what to take away from this all. I feel like we all need to take better care of eachother. No project. No Message. Nobody needs to die over some stupid #ing movie. At the end of the day, thats what it was. Some stupid #ing movie. We lost an entire family. But we need to take care of eachother. The support has been overwhelming. I am hearing from people from High School. People from the Army. People from the film community, all reaching out and saying they are sorry and they loved David. He touched so many people. Be brought so many of us together. Without him, I probably wouldn’t know 3/4 the people reading this message right now. I hope in the coming days and weeks we can learn more about what happened and why it happened and how to fix it.

There can be good that comes out of this tragedy though. Komel’s mother is sick. She has cancer. If you can, please go to www.gofundme.com... and donate any money you can.

And for you people saying David was killed by the government. Go # yourself right out of our lives and stay out." - Mitch Heil

Shady as hell.... However if it is bait.... My only question is why so much bait for such little fish? All the same the reactions of friends and family are as odd as that laughing father during SH. Either this is all an op as previously suggested, or we have some sincerely dysfunctional relationships among friends and family. So many parts of this feel about as genuine as a Rolex in Seoul.

edit on 25/1/2015 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Couple of clips to add to the knowledge base on this tragic event..

The first is a Ben Swann episode of disrupt where Ben interviews co-creator of "Gray State" Danny Mason:

The second clip is from YT member xrayultra, who discusses the case, and includes the police audio from the 911 response to the Crowley home.

A few more videos on the Crowley tragedy at xrayultra's YT page if so interested.

I don't have enough knowledge of the event to have more than just a suspicious opinion, so I will refrain, I just wanted to post this up for those digging into this one.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The original Gray State idea was very much conspiracy theory, government takeover, etc. The script for the actual movie gradually shifted gears. It was becoming less and less about the surface level conspiracy/this world stuff and became more and more about masonic rituals, spirituality, occultism, etc. During this time we were also getting involved more with actual conspiracy theorists. We went to the Bildeberg meeting in Virginia

Interesting how he only died after he added the occult element... reminds me of how Stanley Kubrick died before the release of Eyes Wide Shut, and then the movie executives cut a scene from it...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well, I just watched 'A Gray State' and it painted a fairly good picture for the official narrative as being highly possible.

It still leaves alot to be desired if you've followed the online chatter, though.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I watched a bit of it on Netflix and I think I agree with the possibility that he simply snapped. Did you see the home-video of him listening to Alex Jones/InfoWars, yelling back at the screen all while cradling a rifle in his lap.
Yeah...that's not creepy.

Mix latent PTSD with an arrogant xenophobic ammosexual and you get a recipe for something bad to happen.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
I watched a bit of it on Netflix and I think I agree with the possibility that he simply snapped. Did you see the home-video of him listening to Alex Jones/InfoWars, yelling back at the screen all while cradling a rifle in his lap.
Yeah...that's not creepy.

Or how about people who post on the internet with pictures of themselves brandishing a gun or rifle while wearing gasmasks?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Michael Hastings - 2015 - 33 - car accident alone
David Crowley - 2014 murder-suicide 29
Andrew Breitbart - 2012 - 43 - heart attack out taking a walk

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join