It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of "Gray State" trailer and family dead of "murder-suicide"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
From ATS about trailer
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The trailer itself:
www.youtube.com...

www.dglobe.com...

APPLE VALLEY — A couple and their child have been killed in an apparent Christmastime murder-suicide in Apple Valley.

The three were found Saturday in their rambler home on Ramsdell Drive after Apple Valley police were called about 1 p.m.

Police would not identify the victims Sunday. A neighbor who discovered the bodies said they were David Crowley; his wife, Komel; and their 5-year-old daughter, Rani.

The neighbor, Collin Prochnow, said he had a passing acquaintance with the family. His wife, Judy, said, “Our grandkids would go over and play with their daughter.”

It isn’t known exactly when the three died, but the Prochnows believe it was sometime near Christmas. That’s when they stopped seeing signs of life in the house."

Some folks thought the entire trailer (from2011) was a gov't psy-op

www.activistpost.com...

"On the surface, one might applaud the intrepid director and crew, facing down Hollywood (much ado is made of this fact in interviews), and, even more so, having the stones to make a movie depicting our government in such a harsh light. But the surface is just that; a surface and we live in an age of deception.

Thanks to the Internet reformation, the plans of the globalists have been laid bare. The tricks they employ are numerous and come at us from every angle. This movie trailer would appear to satisfy two of their primary objectives within the paradigm of this deception. The first objective of the trailer is to instill fear and hopelessness into the population, which it effectively does. The second feat accomplished is to give warning of what is yet to come.

It is well documented that globalist-controlled Hollywood is complicit in these types of ‘pre-alert’ efforts by allowing television shows and movies to become vehicles of warning to the populace. There is massive evidence pointing to this modus operandi; 9-11, here and Sandy Hook, here are two recent examples. There are many more, but this space does not allow for a list, and this is not the focus of this piece.

We cannot claim that we weren’t warned in advance of any number of calamities; those in the past and those yet to come. The globalist stamp is all over this project. The globalists, (one might think not human by their actions) are just people at the end of the day, and people make mistakes. The Aurora, Co. shooting was rife with errors, here, and here. Sandy Hook was even worse, here, from a production standpoint (which from a globalist view was a production, no less so than a staging of Othello at the Met). "

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

Oh wow...

Not suspicious at all. lol

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well.. that's all rather spooky now isn't it..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
this just makes me want to see this movie made even more now. The trailer never instilled fear in me, only instilling a sense of wanting to fight back harder against TPTB hoping that our country never comes to this. As far as I'm concerned about who did it? To me it's pretty clear cut....... may the family rest in peace......

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Another bunch of suicidal paranoiacs meet their inevitable conclusion.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Terrible story.

They're thought to have been dead for around a month, but nobody missed them?

Sad, very sad. What have we become that we don't notice such things?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Indeed

They want us to know.

Each an every time they make a play.

Let us realise they are here to stay.

By ensuring our concerns never go away.

We just got to be here to save the day.

Otherwise anarchy would cause all them pretties to go away.

Sad truth be told they have already Descended us to hell

And there are fifty Shades of Hades

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
here's his mini-bio from their website (sorry i STILL can't embed a pic in a post);

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I dont think there's any doubt this is an act of psychological warfare, just a matter of figuring out how:

1. If Globalists wanted to silence this idea, why didnt they remove the trailers off youtube? Keep the story of his death secret, or kill him off in a car accident (less suspicious)? If this logic plays out, it means they wanted it to be known, which would imply they want their power of death to act as a message of intimidation

2. On the other hand if Globalists wanted this to appear as an overt conspiracy, they've got our attention by "suiciding" a man speaking out against a new world order. What would be the point? Its too obvious, perhaps they WANT conspiracy theorists to find out, and get pissed off and protest, thus creating the pretext they need for martial law? (self-fulfilling prophecy)

3. More likely than not, both? Maybe they want to send a message of helplessness to those who can actually do something, and incite anger in those who cant?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This murder-suicide smells too much. The Gray State things smells too.
For example, the Gray State's fb page show latest posts from Nov 2014.
As far as I understood in such a few minutes, they are promoting a documentary called Grays State: The Rise which is a free movie, and there is no mention of this documentary on the official site, but there is a trailer on their Youtube Channel.
The contact email on the official site seems to point to a Diesel Jeans's australian dealer.
This documentary's fb page posts a lot of mainstream and alternative news related to guns, how to be prepared for a civil war and governments oppression, it should have been about 2 hours long, and now it won't be finished ever.

I'm going to present a conspiracy scenario:
Some guy in the movie industry (he was a post production type guy) gets contacted by some gun/military lobbist to arrange a trailer. They have military experience and David was also a "weapon expert", so they may be valid collaborators.
They write a screenplay coordinated by the lobbist for a trailer to gather money to fund a movie. They don't know the movie is never going to be made for real, but they manage to get a lot of attention and a good number of followers.
When they realize they will never make the film not even for free (because they signed some contract which prevent them to publish the idea without some consent) they decide they will do a documentary with all the interviews and researches done for the project.
Being another product it can't be silenced with lawyers and after about 2 years the documentary is nearly ready to be published for free.
But it may not be the product expected from the original funder, and the director spent his last Christmas in 2014.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My paranoia switch just flipped again.

This is pretty intense stuff...both the murder-suicide (cough) and the trailer.

Just...wow.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like a family in turmoil... the murder-suicide label sounds very questionable to me. onto the trailer - Pretty interesting - I noticed the triangle symbol was repeated several times, in addition to the pyramid-looking structure at the end of the trailer.

Certainly fits in line with similar Hollywood themes where they use symbolism pretty obviously.

Rest their souls and if there is any foul play here I hope those responsible will answer for the atrocities they've committed.

a reply to: Tusks

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Not listed in credits for Grey State? Grey State is considered a "Short". I actually thought I read in his bio that he was and now I don't see it.

IMDB link to Grey State credits

Edit. It's listed in his short bio but not in the Grey State credits.

Short Bio
edit on 81229Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Why is it GREY in IMDb and GRAY in the trailer?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Seems he was ex-military. Here's some links.

IMDB Bio

Facebook Page

NY Daily News story on incident

Star Tribune story on incident

HuffPo story on incident

Facebook page indicates he had started to drinking absinthe frequently. This can cause insanity. Perhaps that was what happened.

"Grey State" is a different movie--similar, but different.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tusks

IMDB Bio

Facebook Page

HuffPo story on incident

Facebook page indicates he had started to drinking absinthe frequently. This can cause insanity. Perhaps that was what happened.
That's nonsense. The absinthe that can be purchased in the US and I think pretty much anywhere at this point, is non-helucinagetic.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Why is it GREY in IMDb and GRAY in the trailer?
Yeah I was just noticing something odd there.
Gray State" doesn't come up in the IMDB search though it's mentioned in his bio. "Grey State" does and it has a similar story line. Hmmm?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tusks

IMDB Bio

Facebook Page

HuffPo story on incident

That's nonsense. The absinthe that can be purchased in the US and I think pretty much anywhere at this point, is non-helucinagetic.

Even the commercial absinthes still contain some thujone:
www.wormwoodsociety.org...

and wormwood itself is available for homemade absinthe.

His statement that he had had more absinthe than he had had meals for a week would indicate serious alcohol problems, even without the thujone.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Interesting that the three comments on his FB page say they know he was murdered.

Here's a few links to the press package for "Gray State"

Sponsors

This has more info on the concept and filming

edit on 82447Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 82548Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 82750Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join