It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your momma and daddy may have to give away much of your inheritance to someone else

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I read a couple of years ago that the agenda of the Agenda 21, NWO mob is to eliminate the concept of inheritence. The reason being is that''ll make sure none the scum bags lower classes will ever get out the sewer (of debt slavery) we want them in. But of couse it wont apply the moderately rich +

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

If you are lazy or you make bad decisions you get rewarded in this country. Give them a new house or pay the rent and feed them.........Is it any wonder why this country is failing and rotting from it's core.

Oh ya while your at it given them a phone and free health care.......This will fail and when it does many people will have no idea how to take care of themselves.
edit on 19-1-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
You know, With more american money leaving the country. electronic cash or physical paper. The more people horde money out of the country, The more dollars the Fed has to print to replace that cash. Which degrades the value of the dollar.

Ontop of that, For every dollar in circulation. There is interest on it. There is not one single dollar out there that is not effected by interest.

The only way to get money at all is from the Fed, and the fed won't give up a note without accepting the interest ontop of it.

So as the debt climbs just from loans and allowing more money in circulation, It decreases the value of the dollar.
People who horde money without circulating it also force the government to print more money which is loaned yet again decreasing the value of the dollar.

With the invention of electric money, Wire transfers are making it grow way out of control. Many people who horde obsene ammounts of cash funnel it to other nations and hide it there.

But there's also a lot of money that goes out from crime that we will never see again. Criminals will circulate it in their country of origin buying weapons and more drugs.

It's not really a problem you can fix because but the ammount of money that isn't obtainable because of hording issues, damage or theft is greater than the ammount currently in circulation. Which criples the market. Because more people have less money, But the money on record causes the price expectation to go up. But it's not possible to pay for the incured interest because as mentioned, There is less more circulating. Which causes a recession, Where moneys value drops even further. The Rich with their massive hords of cash buy up the most valuable stocks that will recover after the economic crash and then they further the ammount they take. As the excess money used to buy materials stimulates the economy minorly. As corperations begin seizing peoples assets ect. Then they begin imposing their will upon our laws with their massive sums of cash they have horded. And there's not much we can do because they have been draining people of money for a long time now and keeping us at the bottom.

You could in theory, take as much cash as you can from these rich people but like i said. There's to much money being funneled out of the country.

Even if you wanted to take it. They are storing the cash overseas. So we would have to resolve our problems with the entire world. as they transfer money from nation to nation hiding their wealth.

And drug dealers too, Coming to america to sell lots of drugs and walk away with millions of dollars worth of physical bank notes every day.

Every day criminal orginizations working out of the US are funneling US physical money to random countries who are selling goods.

Drugs are going to have to becoming legalized.
I wish the rich really would pump the money back into the economy but operations that absorb money out of state are the main issue here.
Economics?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

the trade deficit is why they print more money

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
We have this in the UK.
325,000 is the threshold, everything over is taxed at 40%.

Of course, the real rich, the ones with 100s of millions don't pay a penny

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Oh yeah that's defenantly a reason why.

But Not all of those trades are documented.

And transfering currency without exchanging it would also cause them to print more money.

Eitherway. The US is Bleeped

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
We have this in the UK.
325,000 is the threshold, everything over is taxed at 40%.

Of course, the real rich, the ones with 100s of millions don't pay a penny

in the usa, you can serve in the military the entire 20 years required for retirement, and then draw that retirement and get another job on top of the retirement pension, and still not break 100k per year, much less 325k. i keep wondering how they can say 300k is middle class. 300k to most people, means your rich not middle class.

i think someone's cooking the books

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Uk has had #ty inheritance tax for ages now, looks like the USA will get it

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
There are two sides to this argument.

No, there is just one. Obama wants to 'redistribute wealth' by stealing from those who have earned it and giving to those who have not. Middle class America will be robbed. HIs agenda is clear.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Don't worry, the 1% will convince nearly all Americans it's "not fair" they pay more taxes and that it will kill jobs.
The job creation has gone so swimmingly since Reagan no wonder you believe the other part.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy

Yet you still have your wealthy upper class.
See any of them with a cup in their hand begging for change on the street?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: crazyewok

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy

Yet you still have your wealthy upper class.
See any of them with a cup in their hand begging for change on the street?

No and its me who gets hit hardest by the tax as just on the threshold

edit on 19-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The big question is WHAT do they consider wealthy? (I ask because these things only seem to ever touch the middle class as the real "rich" have legal loopholes).

Paying for a house for 30 years which say may be worth 500k do these asshats consider that rich and want to take it from my kids?

Yes. The proposed inheritance tax is on assets of one million or over. That's a moderate sized family farm. We complain about big agro taking over the little guys but we elect politicians who want to knock the little guys off the farm.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I don't know how many people did the taxpayers have to help feed and shelter so the values of your investments could increase? or so you could have that great salary that is a hundred or so times as high as the average taxpayer?

How many dollars have been printed so that your investments could retain their value???

don't think it matters now anyways since well all they are doing is spouting words
it's all downhill from here I am afraid even for the top income brackets!

and now for the good news!!!
www.bendbulletin.com...#

aren't you glad that there are so many people not making it and giving the gov't more reason to step in and screw things up even worse???

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: AnuTyr

the trade deficit is why they print more money

really?? I thought it was because it was found that our banks committed fraud while printing and circulating a bunch faulty derivatives and then were deemed to too big to fail so it was decided that the american citizens should fail instead and the presses went into overdrive buying all the crap to get it off the books.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

trade deficit started before 2008.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: links234

The level of inequality in this country is higher than it's been since before The Depression,

That is because Obama, and his party, and their endless GD demagoguery of the banking industry has kill investment opportunity that millions of middle class Americans use to use to build wealth.

Like checking with interest,savings,money markets, and cds that all pay EXACTLY jack snip these days.

Those vehicles above is created milionaires.

The creation of SS destroyed millionaires.

The rich people aren't the GD problem in this country.

It's GD politicians who don't know what the EFF they are doing.

You can't really blame Barry here, this all started with Wall Street and big business lobbying back in the 80's. If anything, Reagan is more to blame than Barry, he is just the end product.....

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well that just assumes you have a inheritance to begin with... Now doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I laugh at the rich-people problem.

My son knows that if he expects anything, he should see the crooks on Wall Street who stole it. Same crooks who have all the money and will wiggle out of paying this too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join