It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAHAWKS COMPLETE LARGEST COMEBACK IN CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: intrepid

A shameful championship game.

I take it you're a Packer's Fan?

*Wink*peace

Not even remotely. My team has as many SB rings as both of these teams combined.
I thought this was going to be a great game. I was severely disappointed.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I see now that you're a Hawks fan. They're a good team, there's no disputing that. But they simply are not in the same league as New England when Brady and Company are firing on all cylinders.

They're good, but they're not New England good. Not yet at least.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

It's going to be interesting. I'm looking forward to Lynch vs Wilfork. Not going to run through him. The Pats secondary is damn near as good as the Hawks, in fact Browner WAS a Hawk.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

I was reading over what you posted and actually printed it out to show my Mr. '12's to the End' we might be - but he agrees with much of what you posted. In fact he noted - your reasons are his reasons for why he wanted the Colts to win over the Patriots!

Now with all this talk of cheating on the Packer's side (something about their balls) - people are screaming (on social media) for a disqualification to be landed on the Patriots thus paving the way for the Colts to go to SB'49. I don't see that happening but it wouldn't be all that bad for Seattle
though honestly I'd rather see Seattle beat the Patriots.

peace

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hmmm, now you got me trying to sleuth out what team you mean - shouldn't be that hard!

By the by - my Mr. tends to lean towards your thinking. Half way through the game he left the couch and went back on the internet - I was the die hard.

peace

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Hmmm, now you got me trying to sleuth out what team you mean - shouldn't be that hard!

Not that hard at all. Only 2 teams with 5.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX
Brady has way too much experience over Wilson. In a neutral setting like Glendale...

If Zonies (people from Arizona) show up, it won't be neutral. We hate the Seahawks. Division rivals. Knocked over the first domino in our crappy finish of the season run...Richard Sherman-Mania just annoys the hell out of us. He's a great player, but a childish man. I even hated Peterson this year for engaging in that stupid back and forth, especially when he underperformed all season.

I like Russel Wilson. He's the complete opposite. Humble. I love his QBing style. He's like a John Elway/Walter Payton hybrid. My favorite QB and Running back to ever play the game all rolled into one.

But he plays for the enemy.

Our stadium was harder to win in than Seattle's this year when we had some semblance of health. I don't know if our hatred for one team can match our enthusiasm for the prospect of our own team not only winning it, but winning it HERE. But it should. Because just as epic and awesome as what could have been, nothing would be more sour than our rivals coming in and winning it on our field.

So it may not be as neutral as you think. You may actually get a few sections that show up just to boo one team.
edit on 19-1-2015 by Wrath because: I am the editor. I edit stuff AND things. I edit tags on the wall and in the hall while living on rice and beans.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrath

Just curious. Who do Cards fans hate more? Hawks or Niners?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Niners. For me, anyway. Too many rings. That franchise is far too blessed. They even got to have Joe-Moe and Jerry Rice. I mean...come on!

My second team is the Broncos, and despite the embarassing disappointment I was happy to see another NFC West team get their first title AND I was happy that it wasn't the Niners.

But I cannot speak for all Cardinal fans. Seahawkmania may have some hating them more just out of bitterness and spite. Unlike me who hates...out of bitterness and spite.

Never mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ya browner will be a great asset to the pats.

He knows how the LOB works and you ole billy will get all that he can out of him.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrath

Niners. For me, anyway. Too many rings. That franchise is far too blessed. They even got to have Joe-Moe and Jerry Rice. I mean...come on!

And Steve Young. Ronnie Lott, I really could go on. (Don't have to look now Silo.)

I'm a little different though. The Hawks were my AFC team way back, still dig them. Their fans can be annoying though. LOVE what Arians is doing in Arizona. With a good off season watch out for the Rams too. You're going to see parity in the West next year. Only one team coming out of that division next year.

link   
Sports are #.

link   
a reply to: Wrath

You guys call your self's zonies too?

I live in east county san diego, see the zonies coming down on the 8 all time.
My old man turned me on to the term, but he never meant it in a nice way.
Was always "damn zonies clogging up the roads!"

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya browner will be a great asset to the pats.

He knows how the LOB works and you ole billy will get all that he can out of him.

Don't forget Revis. He's playing like the pro bowler he is.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
Sports are #.

So are people that interject useless off topic posts.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Seriously, it just dawned on me how far and wide San Fran Superbowl rings are spread...I grew up on the same street as a San Fran Superbowl winner. And I grew up lower middle class, So this guy wasn't a starter or anything. I can't remember his name. Nice guy, drove a BMW. But he played for THE enemy.

Actually, my dad was also a Rams fan when they were in LA so even before I laid eyes on a Broncos game, and before the Cardinals even moved down here, I was rooting against San Fran and watching as they crushed my father's hopes and dreams...

So yeah, I have a deep hatred for the Niners. For many reasons. Let's not even discuss what they did to my all time favorite, John Elway. I mean everyone beat him in the Superbowl back then, but the Niners? Just more icing on the cake of hate.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah, I actually got that from a friend from California. It fits, we're all stoned.

Benefits of living on the border...
edit on 19-1-2015 by Wrath because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join