It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAHAWKS COMPLETE LARGEST COMEBACK IN CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That had to be the worst/best game I've even seen!

I mean that was absolutely freakin' THE BEST![/size=4]

Talk it up - I'm dyin' to hear what you have to say...

Edit/Added note: So glad to see this thread is here! When I posted it yesterday I got a 404 and now this morning it’s back! YAY! Looking forward to reading all the replies and thanks for stopping by!

GO HAWKS!

peace

edit on Mon Jan 19 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: added content per OP

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I live in Washington. We spotted them 16 points, gave them the ball on 5 turnovers and still whooped 'em.

REPEAT ON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think everyone is too busy watching the other game...

I'm so glad I was able to watch that entire Seattle game to appreciate the despair going into half time and the glory of their comeback.

Absolutely the most amazing comeback I've ever seen.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

GO Seahawks!

Greenbay got what they deserve - they ROBBED my Boys last weekend = what goes around comes around.

Cowboys should have been there...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I was cheering for Green Bay so it wasn't exactly the outcome I would have liked, however, it was a great game.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

This certainly stinks for us here in WI, its nice to see we've at least exposed the Legion of bo (cough cough cough)om.

Great game though, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Gut wrenching 3 hours on both sides, that's for sure!

edit on 18-1-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I was cheering for Green Bay so it wasn't exactly the outcome I would have liked, however, it was a great game.

I'm with ya bud. Not a seahawks fan at all.

I was beginning to think the game was being thrown they sucked so bad during the first half. Guess not.

Now, I'm just hoping the patriots lose. Cannot stand Tom Brady!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Seahawks played the worst game and still won I've ever seen in the playoffs. I've been watching football for 20 years plus. Bostick flubs a simple 10 yard kick off...are you kidding me? You're in the NFL dude! You jump up and catch the ball and the game is over, GB runs out the clock.

Something weird happened during that game. Like the 'Adjustment Bureau' intervened and manufactured a Seattle win.

sports.yahoo.com...
edit on 18-1-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

My sister (Green Bay fan) right after half time "Oh look the Seahawks just showd up"

Me - "Yeah we figured we only needed 2 quarters to beat GB"

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

I don't need the towel, I can't get the beer glass off of my face to use it

I am, however, very glad assisted suicide isn't legal here. Pharmacies would be packed to the door and my little one is sick with something fierce

edit on 18-1-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: thumbs

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I only caught the end, but boy am i glad i did, best comeback I've ever seen! And worst meltdown I've ever seen at the same time
Most fans outside of Seattle don't want to see a repeat, but have to admit this was an incredible game and they earned it

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well I, as a Seahawks and Patriots fan, am hoping the Patriots win tonight. Then, the Super Bowl will be a win-win game for me.....that is what I would like to see.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes, they played 58 minutes of terrible football, and added a couple of minutes of greatness. Whether you "like" the Seahawks or not, that was one of the most incredible comeback performances EVER. To deny that is simply irrational. Some of you haters ought to take a clue from the Packers coach, who was obviously disappointed, but very gracious in defeat. Unlike some of you, he's a class act. And the Packers are obviously a great football team. But this was also a clean game. There were no questionable calls. No referee screw ups. No "we wuz robbed!" moments.

I thought the Hawks were toast myself. But Wilson taught me something today. You gotta believe!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Congrats to the Hawks for sticking around and hanging in there. Good luck against NE.

The rest is for Packers fans:

Why does MM always play so conservative? He lets up off the gas and lets them back in the game.

The offense has had the red zone issue for about 5 games now. FG's instead of TD's. Obviously, it's no secret to the rest of the league. It really cost them today. Why not go for it?

RS was banged up and not one attempt in that direction.

No one play cost them this game. It was a poor showing all around and maybe that's all they were capable of today.

Honestly I will be pulling for the Hawks in the SB but they need to play better than today. Waking up with 5 minutes left against a team that has already left the building may not cut it against the Patriots.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yes that was an awesome game. Unbelievable game. I'm a Vikes game and the calapse was what the Vikes do and not typical of the Packers. Had mad respect for Wilson before this game and gained a little more just watching him battle, watching him keep his teammates up.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I live in Washington as well. Turned it off with five minutes left and wasn't really interested in the AFC game. Did a check on it at half time and found out the Hawks won...I was stunned..

WTF happened? That's a Pete Carroll team. Shades of USC vs ND....

edit on 18-1-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
LOOOOOOOVE IT!
GO HAWKS!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

had 15 points in 44 seconds!!! BOOM

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm a Pats fan so I'm on a high at the moment but I did catch the last quarter of the NFC game... that was something. I thought it was over at half-time. I really did enjoy watching Seattle come back like that but my heart broke for Green Bay.

Anywho... my team goes on

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am still baffled by how they played after that 4th pic.

I mean 4-5 min left and three straight runs to give the hawks the ball right back?

It was good game tho, more so that green bay lost it then the hawks won it.

And by that I mean the questionable play calling I just mentioned and bostic missing that onside kick.
Also that prayer of a throw for the two point conversion as the saftey clinton-dix just watched the TE catch it and take it in.
That doesn't get converted and GB drives down and kicks the field goal and game over.

Seahawks looked human though, that defense wasn't as lights out.
Going to be a good super bowl

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join