It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel use hellfire missiles in Syria killing top Hezbollah officials.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: sueloujo
a reply to: IAMTAT

I believe they are there fighting against Al Qaeda and ISIS just like the Americans and it's allies are.... the only difference is that they don't want to topple Assad.

Ahhhh...they're altruists. Got it.
I'm sorry... I know you truly do believe that is the real reason they're in Syria.

What don't you get about they where in Syria, Iran and Hezbollah are allies of Syria, they are fighting ISIS. They have the right to be there Israel does not. Better question is why are Israel bombing people fighting ISIS?

[snipped]
edit on Sun Jan 18 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

The ISIS situation is good cover and timing for Hezbollah to renew operations against Israle and Lebanon. Iran certainly hasn't taken its eyes off of that prize. How long do you think it would take for ISIS and Hez to drop any disagreements they may have and join forces against Israle? About the drop of a hat.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Besides the IDF wets themselves when they face Palestinians what do you think they would do if they faced a real military?

I think historically, the last time Israel faced a real military - in the form of the various Arab nations - it has been the Arabs who have "wet themselves".

Regards

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
So why havent they? The hat's been dropped for several years now, why have the shiites not allied with Isis? Perhaps because Isis has been exterminating them..?

A better question would be, why isnt Israel bombing both of them? Why leave Isis untouched? Why TREAT Isis fighters in Israeli hospitals?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Mmmm... extra-judicial assassination? I thought there were international laws banning such things?
Alas, it's the modus operandi of the Israeli state and to be expected from terrorists.

I know they like to portray Hezbollah as the terrorists all the time, but they would do that woudln't they, when someone stands in their way, especially when they prevent Israel from invading!

I find it funny when the Israelis try to whip the terrorism booga booga by telling the US that Hezbollah are operating in Mexico with the cartels and just waiting for the word to cross the border. Truth is though that they have absolutely no proof at all of any of this, but it's good for Fox News talking heads to reel in the experts to talk about. Ironic too that it was Israeli's that were arrested in the Mexican Congress building with grenades and weapons!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So now Al-Nusra Front claims responsibility for Hezbollah fighters' deaths.
Hezbollah's Jihad Mughniyeh and six Iranian officers were killed in an Al-Nusra Front ambush yesterday in Jaroud in the Al-Qalamoun region of south Syria, websites close to Al-Nusra revealed.

Israel comes to ALQaeda's defence in Quneitra by killing Hezbollah? AlQaeda in the GolanHeights never targeted by Israel?

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Are Israel, Jabhat al-Nusra coordinating on attacks in Syria?

Read more: www.al-monitor.com...##ixzz3PGy0Wz1P

www.al-monitor.com...#
edit on 19-1-2015 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Seems like Bibi is puling out some old election tricks. I really hope it will not help him.
I mean, there is nothing bad in some dead Muslim terrorists, but this is just not the right time.
On the other hand, Hezbollah will probably do nothing as usual... to busy dying in Syria...

Besides the IDF wets themselves when they face Palestinians what do you think they would do if they faced a real military?

LOL what "Palestinian resistance"?
This one?

These guys will need a lot more than diapers to protect them from their fellow terrorists in the Israeli prisons ;-)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Ummm...Kinda like what your country does...all around the world...and like them cruise missiles and drones do on a daily basis...but what the hell..it's a-okay when it's your side doing the dirty...right...?

It only becomes an issue when it's Israel though...because you haters gotta hate something...or someone...

I just love to see all those...inclusive...progressives that frequent this site...inciting hatred...

You idiots give me no end of laughs...I just sit back here with a bowel of popcorn and belly laugh at the sheer hypocrisy that fills the threads on a daily basis...................hah...Buster...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I think historically, the last time Israel faced a real military - in the form of the various Arab nations - it has been the Arabs who have "wet themselves".

Regards

What various Arab nations would those be?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Regards

You know good and well what nations attacked israel in the seven day war i am sure.
Still Israel should had waited till the prophesised time to reform but since they did not its a impossible situation.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Regards

You know good and well what nations attacked israel in the seven day war i am sure.
Still Israel should had waited till the prophesised time to reform but since they did not its a impossible situation.

Oops. I honestly forgot the Six Day War. I was pretty young then.

"1967. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria, and others also contributed troops and arms to the Arab forces. Following the war, the territory held by Israel expanded significantly ("The Purple Line") : The West Bank (including East Jerusalem) from Jordan, Golan Heights from Syria, Sinai and Gaza from Egypt."

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

War of Independence: Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Arab Liberation Army.
Six-Day War: Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon.
War of Attrition: Egypt, Jordan.
Yom Kippur War: Egypt, Syria.

Google does not work for you pal?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I have to wonder why Israel has never targeted Al-Qaeda or ISIS in Syria? How come Al-Qaeda and ISIS have never targeted Israel?

That is a question I asked a couple of years ago. After all Al-Qaeda were behind 9/11, 7/7 and the Paris attacks. You would think,with Israel on their doorstep, they would have attacked them a number of times.

When you go to Israel, you realise how tough their border security is and how tough their people are there. They live a perpetual state of alertness. Their borders are tighter than a nuns habit.
ISIS can't get in.

IS is busy with creating a caliphate, its about money and power, not about ideology, Israel for them can wait. Essentially they are in the business of a land grab and setting up a slave kingdom.

Borders:
Israel took the Golum heights because Syria launched rockets from there into Galilea the countries main water source.

Their borders are monitored and protected, and if IS stepped foot within them, they would be over within 6 seconds with Israels artillery and power. The 6 day war would be long in comparison.
And I believe they know that.
They are busy bullying and pillaging where they can, not where they know they will lose.

Israel is Nuclear, IS is not.
It serves Isarel to have their enemies killing each other, why would they intervene? Hezbollah is currently their direct threat, not Isis. They levelled Balbek a few years back because that was Hezbollahs headquarters. It is also where Hezbollah grew drugs to fund themselves, much like Afghanistan. The poppy fields were raised to the ground and tunnels into Palestine were destroyed.

IS is busy beheading and land grabbing, they will turn on each there soon enough when ultimate power positions are up for grabs. They are scared of Israel, they all are, and they should be, it has one of the toughest militaries in the world.

Israel is happy IS are busy destroying Syria and Iraq, they have seen the Islamic world puff chests at them for decades, but shaking fists is all any of them dare to do.

Disclaimer/Im not not pro any side, just how best I can answer your question "why don't IS attack Irael" question from many times travelling there.

edit on 19-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
a reply to: ~Lucidity

War of Independence: Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Arab Liberation Army.
Six-Day War: Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon.
War of Attrition: Egypt, Jordan.
Yom Kippur War: Egypt, Syria.

Google does not work for you pal?

I wouldn't use Google if you paid me to.

But anyway, Those were a long, long time ago. Maybe before they had nukes and got billions a year from the U.S. They haven't really engaged anyone but Palestine or Lebanon in recent decades.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I also needed to add one more thing to my post above as to why Is doesn't attack Israel.

It was my first thought and I forgot to add, got carried away

Israel hatred for the most part is sold as being about the Palestinian situation. (that is another thread for another time)
IS has shown its radical ideologies have no concern for other Muslims that do not share their same extremist ideologies of total economic and political enslavement of a region.
They are murdering people of their own faith in the thousands. Unless they saw Israel as a land grab opportunity they will not 'defend' Palestinians, they don't care about anyone.

IS are not about religion, they are media whores, bullies and stupid misguided boys trying to become Boy kings. I cannot imagine how power drunk they become when they get land, open a banks coffers and see 'the rich stuff', steal US artillery, the rush would be extreme. However when they have to face running a country, and continuous fighting, the fire runs out, always, no human can maintain it. But for now they are on a high.

IS are a virus: Opportunistic, take hold for a while and cause disease, but will die off eventually when the immune system in the area gets its legs back.

edit on 19-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Israel hatred for the most part is sold as being about the Palestinian situation. (that is another thread for another time)

Eh it is entirely part of the thread.

The entire 'arab/Israeli' conflict is nothing, but the Jews, and against the muslims.

Of course the Shia that created hezbollah, and the Sunni that doesn't like Israel either.

Saudis remember FDR's broken promise

Iran on one side with it's blackwater hezbollah.

The House of Saud on the other with its blackwater ISIS, and AQ.

And the 'franchise' operators that go by other names.

Religion is the source cause of the snip in the ME. It doesn't have anything to do with a 'Palestinian' State. See the Ottoman Empire.

It's the Jews versus the muslims.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...Kinda like what your country does...all around the world...and like them cruise missiles and drones do on a daily basis...but what the hell..it's a-okay when it's your side doing the dirty...right...?

No, it's certainly NOT alright when "my side" is doing it. I am massively anti-war and against violence, especially when it is used for political and religious reasons.

It only becomes an issue when it's Israel though...because you haters gotta hate something...or someone...

I just love to see all those...inclusive...progressives that frequent this site...inciting hatred...

Really? "Haters"? One of the most imbecilic memes ever created and one that is used often by simpletons that cannot debate in a rational fashion, or to defend the indefensible!

You idiots give me no end of laughs...I just sit back here with a bowel of popcorn and belly laugh at the sheer hypocrisy that fills the threads on a daily basis...................hah...Buster...

Firstly, the word is "bowl". The popcorn, having been consumed, will work it's way to the "bowel".
Secondly, I am happy you find so much to laugh about in the threads here. Life would be so dull without laughter. Watch you don't laugh too much and choke on the popcorn though!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I have to wonder why Israel has never targeted Al-Qaeda or ISIS in Syria? How come Al-Qaeda and ISIS have never targeted Israel?

Why would Israel attack groups that attack nations that Israel wants to attack?

My enemy whose enemy is my enemy is still my enemy... Especially when said enemy is operating close to their border.

In addition (from the aricle):

Iranian military aid to Hezbollah transits through Syria, and Israel has been accused of previously targeting Hezbollah positions in that country and on the Lebanese border.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Ummm...I know...I hate that..."haters gotta hate" meme...That was seriously the first time I have ever used it...which excludes me from the simpletons part of your response...and...it's only bowl...firstly..........then it's bowel...
Secondly...speaking of course...

I'm glad to see that your not just trying to paint Israel into some corner that you wouldn't happily fling any other power tripping nation into...especially yours and mine...

Care for some popcorn...?

YouSir
edit on 19-1-2015 by YouSir because: of a missing space...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Looks like Iran and Hezbollah were up to a bit more in Syria than just fighting ISIS.
Seems they've been planning and organizing an invasion of Israel. Naturally, Iran denies this.
Hmmm. We'll have to see what happens next.

Iran and Hezbollah are planning 'imminent' joint invasion of Israel's northern Galilee region according to 'high level intelligence'

- Israel carried out airstrike on convoy in Syria on Sunday killing 11 people
- Among them were commanders from Iran and Lebanon's Hezbollah
- Today Israeli general warns they were likely planning attack on Galilee
- Israel moving troops to region after Tehran warned of 'crushing response'

Senior Iranian and Hezbollah figures killed in an airstrike in Syria this weekend were likely planning an 'imminent' attack on Israel, security sources have claimed.

Six Iranian army chiefs died alongside five Hezbollah militants after an Israeli helicopter fired rockets at a convoy in the Golan Heights region on Sunday.

Among those killed was Iranian General Mohammed Allahdadi, as well as commander Abu Ali Tabatabai, who is known to have worked with both Hezbollah and Iran.

Today Major General Eyal Ben Reuven, a former deputy head in the Israeli Defense Forces, accused the senior military figures of meeting to plot an attack on Israel.

Research group The Israel Project came to a similar conclusion, saying that the presence of Tabatabai 'probably indicates operations aimed at overrunning Israeli border towns.'

The warnings come just a week after Hassan Nasrallah, leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah, warned that the group 'is ready and prepared for a confrontation in the Galilee and beyond the Galilee.'

Full article:
www.dailymail.co.uk... intelligence.html

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hellfire!!

" When you care enough to send the very best"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join