It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired Outside Biden's Delaware Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Too bad they did not shoot at Dick Cheney's house...he would have taken care of things himself.

By accidentally shooting his friend?

...sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
I have a question and one that should be asked but here goes: Where was secret service?

They were there. They heard the shots. Biden wasn't in the home.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Too bad they did not shoot at Dick Cheney's house...he would have taken care of things himself.

By accidentally shooting his friend?

...sorry, couldn't resist.

Yes, but actually:

News accounts routinely described Whittington as Cheney’s “old friend” and “hunting buddy.” In fact, the two men barely knew each other. Before the shooting, they had met briefly only three times since the mid-1970s and had never gone hunting together before. “The most you could say is that he was an acquaintance,” Whittington says.

www.salon.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Yeah, because somehow saying after the fact, that you really didn't know the guy makes it all better...

lol... This thread has gone silly. Is there something in the air or water today?

edit on 18-1-2015 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Rarely have i seen this poster make any sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

C'Mon guys & Gals (any other folks that want to take offense for not being mentioned, should get a life), this is the perfect timing for the current DHS funding bill to get some traction in the Senate. It goes like this, You want to spend money you cannot justify so, you create a problem (perceived) and then throw money at it to 'solve' it.

2015 Homeland Security Appropriations bill (H.R. 240)

It is just another in a long and ever increasing list of coincidences….

Oh and that it came from near Whifflehead's neighborhood is where someone might want to look for a conspiracy theory:

Is he disgruntled that his chance at the presidency (read backing by the DNC) is gone so he is getting uppity? Is this a warning that he is 'touchable'?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

edit on Sun Jan 18 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Are the Secret Service sure it wasn't a car "backfiring"?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Well the guy is from Scranton and i live there and let me tell you this place is like Detroit so its probably nothing new for him.

The Onion broke this story a few months ago, it was a mafia hit.....

Biden tossed out of car

Seriously though, wow. The Secret Service already have a lone nutter named so they can pin it on him?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
I really don't know for sure if Mr. Biden is a racist or not... but right now someone is targeting him and his family...they want to kill him...and my heart goes out to him and his family...at this moment for that reason. No matter what his beliefs are...I don't want him (or anyone) to die that way.

(Response to Jamie1)

I'm pretty sure that's hyperbole.

Nobody has determined the shooter's motives, or if the shooter even knew Biden lives in the area.

The irony is that Biden is part of an administration that has used drones to kill innocent American citizens without due process.

"As part of the shift in approach, the administration on Wednesday formally acknowledged for the first time that it had killed four American citizens in drone strikes outside the battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq, arguing that its actions were justified by the danger to the United States. Mr. Obama approved providing new information to Congress and the public about the rules governing his attacks on Al Qaeda and its allies."

Source

edit on 18-1-2015 by Jamie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
If they were present, then why were they not watching or using any equipment on the area to see who all was around, coming and going? Surely, that the house would have been rigged with cameras and the outside area, giving them a clear view of street and all around, along with watching the road ways. Personally I think that they were startled and that is why this happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
If they were present, then why were they not watching or using any equipment on the area to see who all was around, coming and going? Surely, that the house would have been rigged with cameras and the outside area, giving them a clear view of street and all around, along with watching the road ways. Personally I think that they were startled and that is why this happened.

Meh, the Secret Service was probably playing UNO or Scrabble.

Do they stand guard like that all the time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join