It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Quiz - Which Donut Are You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Another fun quiz for those interested -

Fun Quiz Here

You are a Powdered Sugar Plain Cake Donut. You are a salt-of-the-Earth hard worker who doesn't demand much attention. You are shy and soft-spoken, but you know how to get things done.

Well .. I'm absolutely not shy, but I like to think I'm a hard worker and like to get things done.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You are a Powdered Sugar Plain Cake Donut.

You are a salt-of-the-Earth hard worker who doesn't demand much attention. You are shy and soft-spoken, but you know how to get things done.

LOL I thought I was more than that!!!!! FF Our Mod knew she was Powdered Sugar but watch out for that right of hers... I rather be an old fashion glazed made with buttermilk.....

LOL cold wet Sunday I needed a smile....

SnF

Hoping everyone is having a better day than myself which should not be that hard....

edit on 1/18/2015 by IceHappy because: added a line..... GGGGGGGGGGGGoooooooooooooooooooooooooo Donut... er ah rather have a coffee ring heated up

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Go on, then.

I am a jelly filled donut, apparently:

You're a little rough around the edges, but you mean well. You are spirited and feisty. You've been known to have anger issues from time to time. But when you keep your temper under control you can use that energy to do great things.

A little rough around the edges, am I?! (Quite accurate, actually!)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
I am a jelly filled donut,:

So the only question ... what kind of jelly? Sweet strawberry? Tart blueberry? Dull Japanese anpan with red bean paste? Perky Austrian krapfen with apricot jam? Lots of varieties ...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Angry, bad-tempered bean, apparently!!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Mine:

You are a Powdered Sugar Plain Cake Donut.

Ugh! And I hate those! Glazed for me. Or, better yet, chocolate with sprinkles. I mean If Im going to either have or be a donut...I want to go all in.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm a cherry blossom donut!???

People find you exotic and strange. When people get to know you, they sometimes like you, but other times they don't. You are an individualist, and are ok either way.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I'm a cherry blossom donut!???.

My 25th wedding anniversary is coming up. I have always wanted to do a fancy 25th wedding anniversary cake with fondant and have the flavor of the cake to be Cherry Blossom. Now that I have autoimmune that's not going to happen because it's off my 'able to eat' list ... but a Cherry Blossom cake (or donut) sounds amazing.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

When I was a kid we'd scarf those down on Sunday mornings by the handful after coming home from Mass. The plain powdered sugar donuts or the chocolate coated plain donuts. HERE

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Another fun quiz for those interested -

Fun Quiz Here

You are a Powdered Sugar Plain Cake Donut. You are a salt-of-the-Earth hard worker who doesn't demand much attention. You are shy and soft-spoken, but you know how to get things done.

Well .. I'm absolutely not shy, but I like to think I'm a hard worker and like to get things done.

You are a Cherry Blossom Donut.

People find you exotic and strange. When people get to know you, they sometimes like you, but other times they don't. You are an individualist, and are ok either way.

That about sums it up! LOL And I'm ok with that!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: NightFlight
I'm a cherry blossom donut!???.

My 25th wedding anniversary is coming up. I have always wanted to do a fancy 25th wedding anniversary cake with fondant and have the flavor of the cake to be Cherry Blossom. Now that I have autoimmune that's not going to happen because it's off my 'able to eat' list ... but a Cherry Blossom cake (or donut) sounds amazing.

I LOVE Cherry Blossom anything! All my perfumes have something to do with Cherry Blossom, my lotions, my body washes, you name it. Oh the smell is so divine! I identify with Asian culture so much. Don't know why, I just do. I have a few dolls and some wall decorations and I plan on getting more. My entire kitchen has a red theme, right down to my pots, pans and dishes.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You're actually a burrito

wait...what? but...but...

top topics

join