It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy motionless man watching people from the woods.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555
a reply to: Plotus

ATS T and C rules prohibit me from telling you what I really think of you.

I think you are sad and alone,

I think you don't ever get out to go fishing, maybe you can't even afford it

You are making it seem that I am not using trails but always hiding by the trails, when I clearly pointed out that I ENTER and EXIT trails unseen.

Instead of thanking me for pointing out that even in woods there are people watching for whatever reason.

You showed up to call me a pervert.

Again, t&C rules prohibit me from telling you in your face things you really should hear.

Ahh, if only ATS were only a little more like GPL.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think you have explained yourself to this entire audience. I have about 10 acres on my property constantly groomed (as weather and seasons permit) with a stream, or creek if you like. I do not fish in my stream, as only crawdads live in and around it, it does not support fish, however the pond here has Brim, Bass and catfish. I feed them pellets daily. It is about another acre and a half. I cut my own wood for winter and am enjoying the fruits of my labor as we speak. Where I live is magnificently beautiful and green mid spring through mid fall, much as you might picture Ireland. You are correct in that I do not fish. Though it is not because of finances, it is because of early 1940's and 1950's dioxin contamination of the river I used to fish by Alcoa. I had a center console 19' fishing boat for that, but honestly the green water just creeped me out so that enjoyment was fleeting, rather I was more afraid of a mishap that would leave with a sinking boat and in the water. Thus my fishing came to a decline and stopped all together. I substituted fishing for motorcycle riding, but having done that all my life from the age of 14, it was not as fun as it once was beyond the fact that my bike was a 1970 TR6R Triumph show quality. That in itself was a ticket to constant ogling and questioning and admiration every where I went. So no the vehicle thing was not neglected, my car is an SL450 Mercedes, yes a bit over the top where I live, but really in the scheme of things, just another vintage European sports car. I own a house in Carmel Ca. In Playa Del Santa Monica Mexico, one in Austin Texas and my primary residence is here in North Carolina, a 27 acre hobby farm. If you will go back and read again, you will see that my use of The word perverse in relating to the behavior of society at large. There are Oasis of sane and normal people all over, but the world is changing dramatically, and not for the better in my estimation.

As for you thinking I attacked you personally, please read again what I wrote ie.
**** Television, has been inundated with every perversion that can get past the censors. And in doing so, the public has accepted these behaviors as main stream. It's nothing to see pervs of every sort, morally bankrupt as role models, and deviates as just normal Joes. In other words, the Whole world has become a convoluted mess, offering up every debauchery as wholesome behavior. ****
As you see it was a description of society. I might add ..... mostly urban and larger cities, those calling themselves 'progressive' where behavior is decadent and morally loose, where anything goes, sometimes legal or more often not.
TryAndStopTheFuture555, at no time did I call you a pervert, simply I intimated that your stealthy and hidden observation of others, borders on the above a description of questionable lifestyles. Behaving in such a manner 'ie. stealthily' in most places and being observed doing so would raise eyebrows, and in some places alarms to rangers or law enforcement as Suspicious activity.

I make no apology for my observations and resultant conclusions, however I have no wish to personally attack you..... and if you feel so, it is unfounded. Personally I believe what you do is dangerous, but you mist decide the risk for yourself. And so this will bring my part of this conversation to a conclusion. All I can say is 'Be good, or be quick' .....good is less risky, good day.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555 oooooo Yosemite be careful, I heard creepy stories about the whole area.

No problem my friend. And please listen, don't associate the horrors that Carey Stayner committed within, and outside of Yosemite National Park, as the norm there.

Yosemite is a wonderful paradise on Earth to visit, and that maniac's actions will never define the beauty, nor the positive energy, that exists at that special place for all families of the World to experience. ~$heopleNation

edit on 20-1-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's funny over the past year I have trained myself to be aware at all times NO MATTER WHERE I AM. Obviously certain places I have a hyper awareness and others it just awareness that is greater then most.

I don't really know why I have started doing this. I have no reason to think I'm being followed or watched. It's not a paranoia either.

I will say something tells me to just do it. ALmost like a guardian angel or something. Perhaps this developing skill will be more useful in the future.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

You're not alone my friend. No matter where I am I always am aware of my surroundings as well. I think it's a good policy these days whether hiking in the woods, or just walking up to the supermarket. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I totally agree, OP.

Whether it's just a small mouse watching you--or a bug--or some dude creeping on me from the forest---we are being watched at all times.

Heck, if you believe in God then even moreso

But yeah, if you want to stay hidden I think the best thing is to truly believe that you are invisible or that you belong there and deserve no special notice. While living in downtown Chicago, I was taught to walk like I believed that I belonged there--to be highly observant but chill about it and not to act or feel fazed by anything. That lesson kept me safe and it saved my life twice because I noticed things that I otherwise would not have.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's very natural behaviour. OP may got inspired by animal spirits of the forrest as they do it all the time for survival or hunt like cats. You don't have to be a sniper or a freak to train such skills for survival or fun. You don't need a social interaction when you are a part of the wood.
Look what Patanjali yoga sutras tell us about it:

By self-control on the form of a body, by suspending perceptibility and separating effulgence therefrom, there arises invisibility and inaudibilty.

There was a time I used to visualize the light shining at me from above (not for such purpose) and at that time people used to freak out because they didn't hear me coming from the back (or side) until I spoke something. I had to remember to make some noise otherwise I found myself standing a meter behind them finding kind words. Then it was better for me to make a few steps back and make a new noisy approach before saying something because no matter how nicely or silently I spoke out they would freak out like they met a ghost. Hahaha, yeah it was fun but it was kinda weird for me too. Also people started jolting me, ignoring me in a shop and not understanding what I was saying like I
was speaking too quietly but I wasn't. Everytime I concentrated too much on my own voice it became sorta inaudible for them no matter how loud, slow or grammatically correct it was. I had to relearn how to speak TO someone so they can understand these empty sounds.
To make the inner form of thoughts aka me, my mind visible for them again I had to concentrate rather on them and then consciously kinda push my mind into them to be able to share it. Not really pleasant experiences.
I hope you can read my post

edit on 21/1/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

edit on 21/1/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out):

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
OP titles a thread about watching people in the woods:

"Creepy motionless man watching people from the woods."

...and then takes offense when someone points out that he's creepy.

Go figure.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

The assumption is that the person would read OP before assuming he is a creep.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555
And you are not the only one watching
people. Here in Livermore, Ca. ( known CIA community) they use elaborate tree blinds and invisibility technology to surveillance the community!
Proof ? Yes, I have plenty!
files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...
[url=http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/thumb/yr54c232f5.jpg]
edit on 23-1-2015 by Uhwake because: Added additional photos.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog
OP titles a thread about watching people in the woods:

"Creepy motionless man watching people from the woods."

...and then takes offense when someone points out that he's creepy.

Go figure.

Yea and he better watch out with all the folks that pack heat these days. Some really creeped out person may pull on him. And if he finds the average dog and human inattentive maybe a swat team turned lose on his azz with trained dogs will make him more appreciative of the fact.

We had a nut down in the hills here in southern ohio a few years ago stalking and shooting with a high powered rifle unsuspecting fisherman and outbackers.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Only a fool goes where predators live and not pack heavy heat

I will just leave it at that

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It is your human right to stand at one place for any lenght of time without move and social interactions. You are free to move so you are free to not move. You are free to think you are a tree and entrench yourself knee-deep in the earth and you should be able to be naked if you believe the trees shouldn't wear clothes.
You are not stalking any specific person nor acting violently. Your other constitutional rights remain untouched.
No law should be able to force you to have an eye contact.
edit on 24/1/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out): grammar

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555
a reply to: Logarock

Only a fool goes where predators live and not pack heavy heat

I will just leave it at that

Only paranoid people think that everything is out to get them.

I think there are places in between the two extremes where most of us stand.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Funny how modern day Americans don't understand that simple concept. Generation upon generation of brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Only paranoid people think that everything is out to get them.

I think there are places in between the two extremes where most of us stand.

You are not only wrong, I honestly wouldn't count on you anywhere outside Starbucks

If you will believe anything in your life believe this :

If you go where natural predators live like bears and mountain lions, you need protection of some sort and a kitchen knife simply won't cut it
edit on 24-1-2015 by TryAndStopTheFuture555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

Are you trespassing when you go to these special fishing spots?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Of course not, nothing but dry deep land called the United States

Unless that too is trespassing

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If it's public land that's open for hiking and fishing, then no - otherwise, it's trespassing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join