It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret: Even the President is in the Dark.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
That is really odd. Someone told me a very similar story the other day in Denver Colorado.

Funny thing is, there were others also with similar stories. It was like a bad episode of the twilight zone....

Some things were made illegal for a good reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I also went outside and would fall on the concrete to exhibit free will at the opportune time.

LOL!

The trick to falling is to never hit the ground!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I mistook a post, but will leave this anyway: Thanks, and thanks for asking. Lefty Grove is, of course, pitching in Shibe Park imbedded within a Fauve painting, just as he did in real life (or am I mixing him up with Dock Ellis.
)
edit on 18-1-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

Thank you for sharing. I'm in bed sick today. Your post is entertaining and helped me feel a little better, got a little laugh.

Perhaps you should consider writing a book. I think many would read it.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
And Im the Emporer of japan ..

Awesome! Maybe you could buy me a plane ticket to Japan. Lovely country, miss it much.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I know to you all of which you speak is true...and I feel that you are a good person.

I also feel that you have a talent for writing...have you ever pursued a writing career?

edit on 2015-01-18T11:21:14-06:00amSundayam1820151America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I would just like to remind everyone here of what it is grey area is about:

Grey Area Description

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large. By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

Understanding The Grey Area

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

I have seen practically nothing but the above. I thought we were better than this ATS? Teetotaler is here giving us information about anecdotal events that have transpired in his life. If you don't believe him, that's fine you have that right, I don't necessarily believe him either but I do believe that what he is saying is something that actually occurs.

Teetotaler, just take it one day at a time. Whatever is going on don't let them break your Psyche. I hope you can manage to live a relatively normal life, this type of thing is meant to shatter your perceptions of reality and make you think you are crazy. Its called gaslighting, you know that you are being messed with but everyone else just calls you crazy. For all I know, you are crazy but I have read enough of your threads to know that you believe that you are being gangstalked and electronically harassed. I can only hope that things look up for you in the future and you can get some help with your problems. Just remember this one thing: you DO have free will and no one can make you do anything you know is wrong.

edit on Cam11Sunday1120155331Sun, 18 Jan 2015 11:11:53 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Thanks for the reminder, and the first sentence of my first post was in this category, so I offer the OP my apology. In lieu of apologizing in person, a flag and star, which are poor substitutes.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

originally posted by: Teetotaler
I can only come on here when I have certain prescription drugs that are energy boosting.

Maybe you should try only coming on before you take the prescription drugs?
I think they're having a more drastic effect than you realize.

Understatement to say the least! Quite an interesting read though. I like the part about his father's consciousness being kept alive in a quantum mainframe.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
2 pages of bashing/making fun of the OP how cute, everyone of you that did that should be post banned for that or just plain banned.
Some one reaching out and you swat them down like a fruit fly because you do not understand what they wrote. People need to grow up and realize they are not the ones who should open their mouths and speak ill. More damage then help I'd say.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I won't judge.

Going by your posts the information you relay seems a bit...…disjointed. I'd imagine that's from the effects of the meds.

Claiming to be a god doesn't really fly on ATS either.

Anyhoo thanks for sharing. ☺

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
you uh, yeah....

Tide FTW!!!!

-NF

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Your either coming down off drugs, are on drugs or have schizophrenia or all three, pick one.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join