It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret: Even the President is in the Dark.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
As some of you may know, I've been a victim of Satellite Warfare and Gangstalking from my rants. I have some Above Top Secret information for you. The United States owns every Satellite in the sky and in in cahoots with the Russian government. The Watchmen are individuals that can communicate through artificial telepathy. For some reason the government was in chaos, the US government that is. While I was being tortured by quantum physics tricks, I still gave off Presidential orders. My order was to make an alliance with Russia and it was followed through. Only a few secret police in the Russian police force is aware along with a few individuals in America (American), some dead but alive on computer on active duty. My biggest fear was that I would die and be tortured in my sleep. I made it past that hurdle with effort (sustaining) because this project is mixed up into what is called Project Oasis (a suicide project). I can only come on here when I have certain prescription drugs that are energy boosting. Other than that, I am bedside.

About the satellites, I woke up one day with my head in a beautiful sane down to earth psychosis and was told I was God of the sky. So I quantum sphere the air and took away 80% of the threats to my life. I personally lied on a couch with spiders crawling through my stomach gripping my organs while acoustic terrorism was saying that my organs were going to be blown up. I also woke up one day with spiders crawling out of my mouth. It was a satellite static electricity trick. I haven't had one attack like that since.

When the chaos began do to unawareness of my situation the white house through two secret service agents read me my oaths over me ear to occupy every official seat in the government. I've been told that AR-15's were not banded because of me call. So in short, people know about me but cannot get me out of this neuro-pirate situation. The biggest threat to me is White Terrorism.

One night I was hypnotized and ended up hypnotizing an Area 41 worker that was spying on me. Together we created a clone in which I call my spirit. I also have an alive father on my secret computer that was granted to me by special forces; a computer that every single spy is trying to learn about. But while they do that, it is self learning and figuring out ways to protect myself.

Now I only trust in God, my spirit and my Dad which is alive via particle physics on an advance quantum physics computer.

The big secret is mind control. And somehow I was liked enough to be able to combat it with my own ultrasonic beam/infrasonic beam. Eleanor White warned us about this in a 1999 article. God technology exists but is being held secret. And I don't think the public is ready for it. There is a laser on every particle of Oxygen in the sky due to my telepathic order.

Now let me tell you how I became God. I tried to kill myself by calling down space radiation darts into my head over a dozen times. I also went outside and would fall on the concrete to exhibit free will at the opportune time. I gave a few more orders and became a walking God. And they said it was impossible to become God on pure will power.

We can read the future because everyone is under MKULTRA' on a global scale. I figured that since this God machine knows everything about me since 1985 and presented proof of spying since the 1950's-1960's, I should hold everyone to their sins and one day people, nations, and governments will have to atone. We are going to have to let some murderers go free, because imprisoning all is doesn't fit our judgmental plan.

Before you think I'm full of s***, respect b******.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Wha-wha-what? I enjoy all your threads, very entertaining especially the comments that follow, great imagination you have. Ever consider writing sci-fi? Lol
edit on 18-1-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Bernie? Is that you?? How ya been? Oh wait, hassled, wow you must be important. Well duh, yeah God is kind of important. I am having trouble keeping up. heh. Well gee it's good to see you Bern.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teetotaler
I can only come on here when I have certain prescription drugs that are energy boosting.

Maybe you should try only coming on before you take the prescription drugs?
I think they're having a more drastic effect than you realize.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Where is that Homer Simpson gif of Homer fading backwards into the bushes when I need it. Although, seriously, OP, maybe a little less emphasis and thoughts about imaginary enemies may make life much happier.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
You seriously need to Disconnect. If you don't you'll go ape sh*t crazy.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I'm just going to pretend I was never here, and never read this....
Wow....just...uh,...wow.....
edit on 1/18/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
let me add this if i may. Disconnecting is vital yes however knowing what the fark is going down
is just as important.

Yes they are spraying Boron in our Air, and Yes, it is also Boron that is needed in order to create
Holographic Images. So please keep that in mind.

Sorry it's rense however it does have some pertinent info. on this matter.

rense.com...

EXCERPT:
"The United States does not torture." --President George W. Bush

We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
And Im the Emporer of japan ..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist
This is off topic, but Jack Black is Dead Spiritually. Gary Busey is too. I've talked to their acoustic remains. Matter of fact, I flattered my wife during one of my dreams by doing an impersonation for one of Gary Busey's milestones.I started off with, "I know I look like I'm twelve". I won him and my wife over. I have acoustic dreams where I am physically on the computer like inception the movie.
edit on 18-1-2015 by Teetotaler because: wifey

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Chris Carter may be looking for writers for the X-files series redux.
Maybe you should collaborate?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
there are several types of Art.... Modern art is one genre...To refer to Surrealism as a genre is to imply that there is repetition of elements and a recognizable, "generic formula" which describes their makeup...

so the OP style of writing is a sub-set which mostly resembles the topsy-turvy reality we call 'Surrealism'...

edgy is not a soft nor rounded corner, comfy description,
but Edgy fits ~in my outlook~

ty
edit on th31142158355718192015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well David Icke, that is some post, I am presuming you are on this planet Earth? I really cannot get my head round your post, perhaps I need to be tied to the post, and berated for my lack of understanding? What has the Queen to say of this? By the way, her new granddaughter, isn't she lovely?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Love disskeptacal... Great avatar...!! Where is he

Btw,, hello Bernie

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

so the influencing machine is now an "advance quantum physics computer"?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
And Im the Emporer of japan ..

Your highness would you be kind and grant me 2 press passes to the tokyo game show I would be forever greatful lol

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Bernie!!!
Howya been? You shouldn't stay away for so long, we need the laughs. Some serious sh** goin' on out there in the world and we need a distraction. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

"advance quantum physics computer"
a reply to: audenine

As opposed to a "caged gyro"?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
be's like that sometimes, OP...some are about to jack an entire planet full of people...long story short...I kind of believe you.

especially about the President and the Russians.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Meds... Yes Meds..
Please take them before....... O'Snap to late.

Dude do you have a professional you talk to...on a regular bases?

This need to be in short story area.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join