It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth "Behind" The Charlie Hebdo Solidarity Photo-Op

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Now I don't trust 'them' at all, no wonder obuma stayed away! They are all cringeworthy, not just Kerry.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Je suis hypocrite

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
Have a look at the photo in the link provided, notice anything different than the original?

Guess there not big fans of woman in power.

Source

An Israeli newspaper has been criticised for allegedly editing Angela Merkel and other women from a line-up of 40 world leaders, photographed in Paris on Sunday

She was edited out in Israel because she is the German Chancellor. It's not the fact that she's a woman, it's because she's German.
edit on 18/1/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
To me that picture represents everything wrong with our GLOBAL governing system, and should give ALL some food for thought about wanting a NWO.

It shows just how separated 'they' are from us useless eaters. It shows they are the UPPER RULING class, to good to take a chance on mingling with the peasants.

Would have been a good time to change the way we are ruled.

You can take that comment how you want but I meant they could have showed solidarity with us peons.....really.....

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Nothing is real.

Believe nothing. Trust nothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

That's not true, the newspaper in question have admitted it was women they were airbrushing out.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson

That's not true, the newspaper in question have admitted it was women they were airbrushing out.

Of course they did.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

They're ultra orthodox and said they did it for reasons of modesty although the women, it wasn't just Angela merkle they ambushed out don't seem immodestly dressed.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
She was edited out in Israel because she is the German Chancellor. It's not the fact that she's a woman, it's because she's German.

Not so... (though I'm sure it didn't help)

The picture in Hamevaser also cut out other women, like the Paris mayor, Anne Hidalgo, though the newspaper clumsily left her dark glove on the sleeve of a marcher. The European Union’s foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini, was cropped out. Guardian

edit on 18-1-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: it got all weird, eh?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Personally I think it's good several world leaders gathered to show support...

They can't exactly do this within the actual crowds.. For many obvious reasons..

Doesn't matter if it was a side street guarded, it's the intention that counts.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Please everybody look at Netanyahu. He looks like he’s got ten bullet proof vests on!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Gutless and opportunist. Why do we not call it what it is?

The whole world is watching so lets get our faces on the up side of this event. Never mind the hypocritical position it puts us in. Those unable to see past the optics will never get it anyway. Win-Win.

Heaven forbid we are actually elbow to elbow with the unwashed. We just need a picture and a narrative. Too much risk otherwise.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Please everybody look at Netanyahu. He looks like he’s got ten bullet proof vests on!

i know he looked absolutely terrified the entire time he was there.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

The whole world is watching so lets get our faces on the up side of this event. Never mind the hypocritical position it puts us in. Those unable to see past the optics will never get it anyway. Win-Win.

100 % spot on sir !!

Some people will never 'see it' , and that's the sad truth and the reality we have to live in today ..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
Gutless and opportunist. Why do we not call it what it is?
Heaven forbid we are actually elbow to elbow with the unwashed. We just need a picture and a narrative. Too much risk otherwise.
I can't help but think, though, that if they had been right out in front of the crowd, and been toasted by a suicide bomber, everyone would be asking "What moron created that security nightmare in the first place?".
Damned if you do...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This revelation raises several issues. I have so far found four photographers credited with taking photos of these world leaders. They include:

Patrick Kovarik, AFP, Getty Images
Dan Kitwood, Getty Images
Philippe Wojazer, AP photo, pool
Christophe Ena, AP

I'm sure there are others and names would be appreciated. A major issue is the captions released by these media sources to subscribed media outlets worldwide. Here is an example of the caption with Ena's image:

Front row from left, Irish Taoiseach Enda Kenny, Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy, British Prime Minister David Cameron, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo, President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu join other dignitaries, heads of government and heads of state as they march during a rally in Paris, Sunday, Jan. 11, 2015. More than 40 world leaders, their arms linked, marched through Paris Sunday to rally for unity and freedom of expression and to honor 17 victims of three days of terrorist attacks.

CHRISTOPHE ENA/AP

The opening sentence of the accompanying story by AP reads:

More than a million people surged through the boulevards of Paris behind dozens of world leaders walking arm-in-arm Sunday in a rally for unity described as the largest demonstration in French history. M

Source

I have a huge problem with the AP wire service and other services who supply news to most local news agencies so misrepresenting what they covered. Yep. Huge problem.

Thank you to those bringing this to light.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No wonder Obama didn't show up, he's a liar and cheat but not stupid apparently....at least not on the surface

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You are So Right On on that Dancedwithwolves! There had to be a lot of Press Corps Types keeping quiet about this, as you said this then moves on to the press clearing houses (AP, Rueters etc.) and the lying by omission just becomes the truth by not one of these so called journalists having opened their collective mouths in the first place. This is A Great Point you brought up and Kudos to you. Peace
Arjunanda a reply to: DancedWithWolves

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe he looks so uneasy because of this...Merkel Never Looked Better LOL Peace Arjunanda
edit on 18-1-2015 by arjunanda because: Fixing a picture

edit on 18-1-2015 by arjunanda because: Add Text

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Well, we can always hope...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join