It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purple pulsating UFO in England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't know what to think guys I leave it to you experts out there I just came across it. mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloud4300

I think the only reason it has the classic UFO shape is that its just a spec of light that has been zoomed in on to the point where the shape is distorted because its out of focus..

You can clearly see from the video that first the camera loses focus which makes a saucer shape and then he zooms in on the out of focus object.interesting color though.

edit on 17-1-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Now Venus at around threequarter digital Zoom.

Thing is, any dome shape mentioned by the videoman has nothing to do with the shape seen in the video, it's an artifact of the camera shutter, and diamond shaped.

edit on 17-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here's another link www.chroniclelive.co.uk...

Great story from 1940 too from the same area , sounds a bit crazy but interesting read also .

www.thenorthernecho.co.uk...

Also videos on YouTube
edit on 17-1-2015 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Eeeeh... UFO? That look like a regular planet/bright star in the first seconds, then the rest of the video is just it horribly out of focus. The shape is an artifact created by the camera. It happens on all lights that are out of focus.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Looks just like a star/planet flickering due to scintillation. Here's your video:

And here are known star scintillation videos that look exactly like the one above:

No UFO's or anything else flying here.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Yes, and Sirius is indeed very low (+/- 15°) these days at 11:30pm (10:30pm UTC/GMT) as seen from Tynemouth:

edit on 17-1-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Has anyone else thought about the mystery UFO that was seen near the ISS? the discription kind of matches, not saying it is the same thing, but they are kind of similar. Dont flame me for making this observation please.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It is just one of my thought bubles i project sometimes.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chaztekno

Relevant observation although better you made it here than other thread running which is looking at the Ufo ISS mystery, where the argument shaping up there, is it being an anomia cloud that has frozen in space and falling to the lower atmosphere to resemble a stationary cloud.

The ISS ufo is actually a salt lake in Russia. Not a cloud, not a balloon, or alien spaceship.

www.google.com...@49.5862979,46.9071439,527460m/data=!3m1!1e3

edit on 17-1-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yeah to me it looked like a bunch of LED lights.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Looks like an out of focus star in a telescope

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Sirius

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Venus. This happens every year.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi every one I've just joined and I'm looking for some help / advice
Im after an answer to a question that has puzzled me for the last 20years and I'm after answers. 20 years ago I got separated from a group of people on a cycle track in clumber park on a bright sunny day . Whilst on my own a black triangle aircraft appeared directly above of me. It stayed there hovering for approximately 10 seconds before disappearing at high speed with an almighty noise that sent vibrations through my body. The vibrations caused pains throughout my body. Not one person in the group saw or heard anything. What was it? Why did no one else see or hear anything and could I have imagined this ?

What are the explanations for sightings of black triangle aircraft that hover and disappear at high speeds with sonic booms ?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here's a tip for all you ufo and alien visitor pushers. STOP POSTING UTTER RUBBISH LIKE THIS. Only then, will we start to take you seriously.

What a stupid video. Pointless "ufo" video number 1,234,176

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Every year without fail in the UK good old Sirius low in the southern sky appearing to flash red white & blue causes ufo reports.

Also again this video shows a classic example of a camera on autofocus have problems at night, MANUAL focus is the way to go at night even with a decent DSLR!.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Venus. This happens every year.

One BIG problem with your theory Venus sets just after the Sun just now so would not be in view at the time or location of the video.

top topics

join