It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the American civil war our first 'false flag'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

as far as west point see my above post...
at the out break of the war Westpoint was commanded by gen pgt beauregard a confederate general
( my gggunkle lol)
as to the military industrial complex
at that time it was run by the bankers and the suppliers of fine arms to the various crowns
just like today

eta

Although Jackson killed the central bank, unfortunately, fractional reserve banking remained in use by the numerous state chartered banks. This fueled economic instability in the years before the civil war. Still the central bankers were out and as a result American thrived as it expanded westward. The central bankers struggled to regain power of the bank, but to no avail. Then finally they reverted to the old central bankers formula of war to create debt and dependency. If they couldn’t get their bank any other way, America could be brought to its knees by plunging it into a civil war, just as they had done in 1812 after the First Bank of the U.S. was not rechartered.
criminalbankingmonopoly.wordpress.com...
edit on Monam6b20156America/Chicago58 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
a reply to: jaffo

as far as west point see my above post...
at the out break of the war Westpoint was commanded by gen pgt beauregard a confederate general
( my gggunkle lol)
as to the military industrial complex
at that time it was run by the bankers and the suppliers of fine arms to the various crowns
just like today

eta

Although Jackson killed the central bank, unfortunately, fractional reserve banking remained in use by the numerous state chartered banks. This fueled economic instability in the years before the civil war. Still the central bankers were out and as a result American thrived as it expanded westward. The central bankers struggled to regain power of the bank, but to no avail. Then finally they reverted to the old central bankers formula of war to create debt and dependency. If they couldn’t get their bank any other way, America could be brought to its knees by plunging it into a civil war, just as they had done in 1812 after the First Bank of the U.S. was not rechartered.
criminalbankingmonopoly.wordpress.com...

This entire idea starts at the assumption and works backwards. Nothing critical about that type of thinking. This is nothing more than a typical "America sucks and I'm going to bash away" thread.
edit on 1-6-2015 by jaffo because: Spelling error.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join