It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mystery ufo near ISS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

amazing video but...

Although I'd like to know where the camera filming the ISS in that video is situated. 

You certainly got a good point here...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Read the thread and you'll find your answer

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ever start a video clip shot out in space and instinctively put your headphones on expecting there to be audio? Doh.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit
this is good lmfao...

So now you know guys 'n' dolls and trolls and the ones who knows it all .You all be fooled by CGI again...!

a reply to: SecretKnowledge
Thanks for the laugh..

edit on 0b06America/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 17:01:06 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 17:01:06 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

You certainly got a good point here...

Thanks.

So now you know guys 'n' dolls and trolls and the ones who knows it all .You all be fooled by CGI again...!

It isn't CGI.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It isn't CGI.

It wasn't ...? D@mn I choked....
edit on 0b53America/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 17:19:53 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2015 17:19:53 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Those circular crafts with the notch at the back have been recorded multiple times around the ISS. They're a dime a dozen.

I think the strangest part of this story is the evacuation. Why were they evacuating? Why even bother mentioning it if they're going to be so cryptic? You'd think an evacuation on the ISS would be a pretty big deal...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Those circular crafts with the notch at the back have been recorded multiple times around the ISS. They're a dime a dozen.

This particular one is a lake on Earth , fact is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
a reply to: tanka418
You get a great view of it at about 3 minutes into the time lapse video I posted on page 8, on the port side just aft of center.
It doesn't show up too well in the shorter clips because the truss is in front of it from that angle.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Okay...I see it. Thanks.

I was basing my comments on the videos and my 3D model. NASA's assembly instructions leave some to be desired...But, I saw some small errors, in addition to the ones that caused the questions...applied the updates

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The round object in the left corner is Meteor Crater Arizona.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Interesting vid, the few irregularities along the edges struck me funny, as did the odd appearance of the edge, like it was a large lake, then I saw the original video where you see it move at the exact pace as land features.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean
The round object in the left corner is Meteor Crater Arizona.

That feature is an unknown, and will remain unknown until someone digs into the ISS logs for May 2010.

The cool thing is; there is plenty of data to "fix" the location of ISS when this event occurred.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

We know what it is, from page 7 of this thread we are on now,
member laurentius found it
edit on 20/1/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: sean

We know what it is, from page 7 of this thread we are on now,
member laurentius found it

Remember back in high school, or college...not long ago. When your math teachers told you to "show your work?"

Well, that applies here too.

That feature is not identified...yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Remember back in high school, or college...not long ago. When your math teachers told you to "show your work?"

I'll bet you heard that a lot.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes it was in the very next post
elevenaugust's post

This was solved and identified about 3 or 4 days ago.

edit on 20/1/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Homework provided by elevenaugust Here

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Homework provided by elevenaugust Here

Yeah right...

No where did I see "how" it was determined that it is a lake in Russia.

I have just developed a technique that actually does confirm the original location and lake. But, instead of using some undefined/mystical protocol I used available data a wee bit of software.

I determined when STS-134 undocked from ISS and worked it backwards via the "ISS Tracker" website (www.isstracker.com...). The datetime I used was: 2010-06-01 05:30 GMT. The tracker shows ISS traveling over the specific area at that time.

I then used the low res image to assist finding the location on Google Earth. Rather nice...simple. Every thing explained...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That feature is an unknown, and will remain unknown until someone digs into the ISS logs for May 2010.
I think you mean May 2011. Yes, about 95% of UFOs can be explained, including this one, but only with some digging. Some people think the other 5% could be explained if we had better information, and there could be some truth in that, as it was better information that helped solve the origin of the mysterious object.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

I think you mean May 2011. Yes, about 95% of UFOs can be explained, including this one, but only with some digging. Some people think the other 5% could be explained if we had better information, and there could be some truth in that, as it was better information that helped solve the origin of the mysterious object.

Oh...now that's truly disappointing. Perhaps better to have left that date uncorrected.

I went back an plugged in the error correction...ISS was no where near Russia at that time, nor did it pass near Arizona. In fact with the exception of south west Australia, and later northern Calif, Nevada, southern Idaho...ISS is over the Pacific. So...no...sorry; not any lakes or craters. Just water and probably a cloud, or an ocean anomaly.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join