It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What your oppressors do when they are not choking or shooting you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They are shaking it off

this is maybe more Posse Comitatus stuff

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
They're actually not the oppressors. The oppressors are allll the way up there. Cops are just tools in the system, following orders, used as puppets and slaves like the rest of us. Despite their meager benefits (in comparison to what real oppressors have) they're still in the same boat as us and when TSHTF, they'll be running and hiding with the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
No wonder they can be so heavy handed, whipping themselves into a frenzy like this.

Great moves for a BIG lad though.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
off to do something manly now

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Despite their meager benefits (in comparison to what real oppressors have) they're still in the same boat as us and when TSHTF, they'll be running and hiding with the rest of us.

I doubt that very much. Once down that road it gets easier.

Just ask any Einsatzgruppen how they dealt with it.

They "shook it off", until the end, then switched uniforms and tried to hide amongst the populace.

Einsatzgruppen

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

It's so unfortunate that we can't have a video of police like this and just think it's cute. Instead, it's almost like some ironic counter-point to the fear they subject us to.

I hope this cop's life isn't made more difficult by this video. I would hate to see him try to overcompensate to regain his alpha-dog status. I wish this sort of video was a depiction of the average cop's personality.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Seen it earlier.

It's generally believed to be staged.

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I wish this sort of video was a depiction of the average cop's personality.

I dont know, I would prefer cops inspiring some respect to thugs.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My 5 year old cant stop watching the video, she sings along with the officer.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Seen it earlier.

It's generally believed to be staged.

Peace

Just read an article about it, it was staged and filmed in a parking lot. He wasn't even driving around. The police readily admitted this, so they aren't really trying to pass it off as a real cam recording, just a fun video they made.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Saw it floating around on fb from a Faux News source. The first thing I thought was that "he knows the dashcam is on". Really, I'd prefer to watch the Taylor Swift video myself.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The guy looks like I could stand to lose about 50 pounds. Don't they have fitness requirements for cops anymore?

Of course this is staged. How many dash cams are facing inside the car? Actually, that's not a bad idea. Maybe all cop cars should have 2 cameras, one facing in and one facing out and running at all times.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

CNN says this may be becoming a new trend to humanize cops.
They dance too...

Funny stuff

And not that funny...

edit on 1/18/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It would have been so funny if in the happy video at some point someone would have been in the background committing a felony or something.

The first one is really good

top topics

join