It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of American mercenaries fighting in the Ukraine ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

This is just some idiot guy from the UK playing at being a mercenary.

Well this just shows that this thread was a total lie from the beginning...as he isn't American, good catch.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Xcathdra

It already does.

So you think US and other Western soldiers should go in and fight ?

Why aren`t you there letting yourself get hired and fight than ?

Because neither the US nor NATO have introduced troops into Ukraine.

Secondly yes I do think we should. If its the only way to end Putin's ill advised 11th hour forays into Ukraine. My money is Putin is not done. I really do think, based on his speeches and actions thus far, is wanting to reconstitute the USSR.

To take it one step further I also strongly advocate the use of military force when only humanitarian needs are present.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Why aren`t you there letting yourself get hired and fight than ?

Still sticking to your he's an American story there?

Looks as though we can chalk this up as another blatant lie from Russian media...who would have thought they would lie?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Is it the same guy as the first guy filmed? The guy saying "get out of my face!" ?

If so...When did it became OK, to have village idiots from the UK (or any other country) running around playing mercenary's in Ukraine, against Russia ?

This is both extremely stupid, and dangerous!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Or NATO foreign legion..

I always love it when our pro Russian friends use the exact talking points put out by the Kremlin. I mean exact talking points. Don't you guys know you should vary the term used so it does not look like you all got the same memo?

Its right up there with the NATO uniforms and dead NATO soldiers in Ukraine garbage.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

Is it the same guy as the first guy filmed? The guy saying "get out of my face!" ?

If so...When did it became OK, to have village idiots from the UK (or any other country) running around playing mercenary's in Ukraine, against Russia ?

This is both extremely stupid, and dangerous!

How is it stupid if Russia has no forces in Ukraine?

Secondly the same argument was used to appease Hitler and we saw how that worked out.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I saw a vid some time ago of American and or Nato forces running from a close call as a shell went flying over thier heads.

No you didn't.

It was clear they were from America, cant seem to find the vid now though.

How was it clear he was American, because as you can see with this thread this man was also supposedly an American and yet we see he wasn't...and you won't find the video as it doesn't exist.

Of course we have our forces there. . . . .

Are you from Russia, because they do have troops there, whereas the US doesn't.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

The same time Russia decided to invade Ukraine would be my guess.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

This is just some idiot guy from the UK playing at being a mercenary.

Well this just shows that this thread was a total lie from the beginning...as he isn't American, good catch.

No problem. It was amazing to see all the language 'analysts' coming out all over the internet in regards to his accent. I guess some people just wanted him to be American! You know it won't stop. They will be claiming that he is SAS/SBS now

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Yes. Why is it so hard to understand that both sides have foreign volunteers / mercenaries in their ranks? Why is this conflict so different to any other? Simply take a look at history to see evidence of foreign fighters in all manner of conflicts. Conflicts will attract all manner of types and for every reason imaginable.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Its right up there with the NATO uniforms and dead NATO soldiers in Ukraine garbage.

The 'NATO uniform' thing is usually down to ignorance. Here are two examples. These pro-Russian rebels are wearing UK surplus Desert DPM. On his shoulder he still has the British Union Flag. You can just see it under the pro-Russian identification ribbon. Now that flag was enough to set the conspiracy rumour mill off that UK Special Forces were inside Ukraine.

mediad.publicbroadcasting.net...

i.telegraph.co.uk...

This pro-Russian rebel is also in UK desert DPM. At the time there were better images. He still had the Royal Air Force titles above his jacket pocket and the Royal Air Force drop zone / tactical badge on his sleeve.

i.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
OH MY GOD NO WAY!!!!!

THEY FOUND M-16S IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!!! THAT IS CLEARLY PROOF THAT THE AMERICAN MILITARY IS SECRETLY HIDING IN THE BUSHES BUT FORGOT ALL THEIR RIFLES AT THE AIRPORT AND THEY WERE FOUND, THUS BLOWING THE COVER THAT THEY WORKED SO HARD TO MAINTAIN!!!!

Give me a break. As if America is the only country where M-16s exist. Good god.

Trying so, so hard to play the Poor Little Russia card over and over and over....

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Right... Here is the problem though with the NATO comments.

There is no NATO uniform. NATO members utilize their respective national uniforms.

What I find funny about the NATO claims though is they started a few days before Putin made his comment to the media about a "NATO legion" operating in Ukraine.

One can smell the propaganda a mile away with this one.

its like the Luhansk rebel leader claiming they have an airforce now. That lays the groundwork for Russia to use its airforce while trying to mask it as the rebels.

I really do think Putin has told so many lies that he cant remember what the truth is and what it is not. I do know that putin apparently thinks the remainder of the world is stupid and will just accept his bs as truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
seems you've got it all figured out for us xcathdra
how dare I or others vary from your opinion
guess we will just have to go with armed tourists.
troll comes to mind

edit on 28-1-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This seems odd. When the pro-west side of things posts video and photo proof of Russian Military units and armaments in Ukraine, it's written off as either lies or propaganda.

Now, when evidence comes forward that the U.S. might be supplying weapons to Kiev, it's taken as gospel that U.S. Troops and weapons are in Ukraine.

I wonder why.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
troll comes to mind

Then perhaps you should stop acting like one and actually engage the topic instead of the individual. If you and others could refute the facts you would have by now.

Anything on topic?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Fact:
there are USA mercenaries,the (USA being apart of NATO) in Ukraine
Likely embedded with conscripted Ukrainian army
NATO foreign legion is not far off the mark.
Are Russian mercenaries in Ukraine? absolutely
Likely embedded with the 8 million Russian's who actually live there.
i'll take your troll and raise you shill
.www.military.com...

edit on 29-1-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

The mercenary bs from 2014 has been debunked.

FAKE: American mercenaries have appeared in Donetsk

Nigerian Mechanics were Turned into “American Mercenaries and Chastisers” who had Come to Ukraine in Order to Fight Here

Hell if you did a bit more research you would see the very same propaganda used by Russia with regards to Georgia.

By the way you need to read your own source -

An alleged US mercenary (perhaps from Black Water) gets caught by Ukraine Separatists in Kharkov. He claims that he is a US citizen and desperately pleas for the US Government to help.

Feel free to add more evidence that actually supports the claim. You may also wonder why the 2 links above are provided. since you probably missed it the date on the video you are trying to pass off was recorded back in 2014 right in the middle of the US blackwater in Ukraine lies pumped out by Russia.

Not tot mention the fact it provides no other information. I mean other than the black screen, lots of yelling and some guy making the comment he is an American citizen under duress.

By the way the user accounts that have published that video on youtube have had their accounts terminated. Want to guess why? A hint - its not for reporting the truth.

personally speaking I think its high time NATO / EU respond to Russian aggression in Ukraine and send in the military to expel the Russian terrorists / occupation forces. If the terrorists get Russian assistance then its only fair Ukraine get assistance - right?
edit on 30-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: all2human

personally speaking I think its high time NATO / EU respond to Russian aggression in Ukraine and send in the military to expel the Russian terrorists / occupation forces. If the terrorists get Russian assistance then its only fair Ukraine get assistance - right?

Don't be daft. If NATO (US Foreign Legion) does go in you'll make it worse. US intervention to dispell terror? Really worked out last time didn't it?

Added to which keep out of Slavic affairs. There's a whole world out there to invade and MacDonaldify, leave this one alone.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

lol ok

I see you got your copy of the Kremlin talking points with the use of the NATO foreign legion bs. Do you guys do any of your own thinking or dos the Kremlin do it for you?

By the way if the slavs are so bad ass they would have won the cold war. Since they did not and are having issues in Ukraine something tells me your threat is more of a laugh.

But keep up the propaganda.. I needed the laugh.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join