It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic "No go zones" and "Jihad camps" inside America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
Care to prove that many militias "have deep ties to hate and share many beliefs with the jihadist" please? That sounds a lot like leftist propaganda to me.....

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

that is a false statment for the world but not so much the u.s.
i seen them videos of the "radical muslims" throwing two gays off the top of buildings while a crowd of peaceful muslims of about a thousand or so cheered them on.

The problem with creating a defense in the us against such is that many militas not all but many have deep ties to hate and share many beliefs with the jihadist while they are gearing up to defend aganst the jihadist. We are all thrown into the pot and stirred up against eachother on every leval possible. Every direction you want to look you can find a hate group. white black yellow christian muslim men women there are too many groups trying to gain control over the future.

It'll be our belief. That's the difference. Don't come here trying to change #. The peaceful way isn't working. I'm telling extremist, I won't be doing what they want me to do. I will not sit there and let them destroy. I'll arm myself and defend my way of life. Extremist, you're not talking you way out of this line of thinking. You're not blowing up things to change it. We'll meet you with extreme prejudice. Go back to whence you came.

Your way of thinking is propaganda on the militia front. It's there to keep an out of control government in check and to assist in a war. It's us. There may be a small aspect that pervert that but not the whole. Talking is over if you come in my backyard with the intend on harming me or mine. The switch will get turned on and I'm playing to win. I wish some Jihad bastard would try something over here. This community don't take kindly to extremist. It'll be publicity to ignite the fire the whole nation will follow.

I don't give a # what they think. Don't come here with it. Don't resort to violence because we can come to the table with equal violence. It'll be just because it'll be here. I'm not going over there. Talking is over now. You get what you deserve. So if you like your life, don't come here with that dumb #. I that better? You know the internal workings of a mind that won't submit to it, ever.

The only consolation in the whole thing is it's not to that point yet. They hide in places where they know they can get the maximum effect. That's usually a city. We haven't had that many in the US. It it does escalate, I'm in it to win it.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

leftist lol
There are different types of militias.
Most often state militas are not what i speak of but i am refering to groups like black panthers kkk nsm...
I support many state militas. However it can honestly be said that in order for anyone to ever pull a trigger with intentions of killing a person that takes a certain amount of hate. That hate is often hidden under the overwhelming feeling of love for something they are defending. I am making the claim that it is impossible to love something or someone enough to kill without the back board of hate or less love. It is love at one end of the spectrum and hate at the other. The answer is that when you love something so much you would kill for it that leaves other things at the other end of the spectrum.

If you want links to hate groups that consider themselves militas then i can provide them but i think we all know they are out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It's there to keep an out of control government in check and to assist in a war.

Then is is very fair to say it is one of the most epic failures of all time.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It's there to keep an out of control government in check and to assist in a war.

Then is is very fair to say it is one of the most epic failures of all time.

The term militia in the United States has been defined and modified by Congress several times throughout U.S. history.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OK, if you consider those groups militia groups, then I can see how you would say that.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The second amendment went through several changes:

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; a well armed and well regulated militia being the best security of a free country but no person religiously scrupulous of bearing arms shall be compelled to render military service in person.

A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, being the best security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; but no person religiously scrupulous shall be compelled to bear arms.

A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, being the best security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; but no one religiously scrupulous of bearing arms shall be compelled to render military service in person.

A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, being the best security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed, but no one religiously scrupulous of bearing arms shall be compelled to render military service in person.

A well regulated militia, being the best security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

A well regulated militia being the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Don't tread on me!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

OK, if you consider those groups militia groups, then I can see how you would say that.

I do not see how any rational person could not catorgorize them as being such.

The fit the description all the way down to guns and uniforms.

My point is that such groups exist for many reasons one being to negate any efforts to straighten things out.

The time for change has come and resides with us today but the effectivness is kept in check by the in fighting and hate.

A life taken prematurely is only done so with a certain amount of hate present.

eta the biggest factor is not that i recognize these groups as militas but that they operate under the legality of being militas. This same status of militas is exactly how a jihadist group could operate in the us.
edit on 17-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You forgot the most recent change the second took of pacification based on amount of backlash.

The only rights we have are the ones we use.

We have the right to shape our gov. and speak our minds but it is never used in a manner that can not be negated by propaganda or psyops.

Control has taken a new form that the masses do not notice or recognize.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Politically correct is sooooo played out. I'll be my normal self tomorrow. I guess I'm just tired of hearing about extremist Jihadists in general. Make no mistake, I'll fight to the death for my way of life. That's all I can promise you. Your move.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

I do not see how any rational person could not catorgorize them as being such.

The fit the description all the way down to guns and uniforms.

My point is that such groups exist for many reasons one being to negate any efforts to straighten things out.

The time for change has come and resides with us today but the effectivness is kept in check by the in fighting and hate.

A life taken prematurely is only done so with a certain amount of hate present.

This one is 2015.

“A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

Yeah, I'll fight. Bring that # on over here. I'll value you as much as you value me.
edit on 17-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

that right has been infringed over and over again by groups like the nra and others that are paid by members to make compromises in congress through lobbiest on behalf of gun owners.

When you use the word you in responses to me it often leaves the reader to wonder who you are referencing. me or jihadist.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

that right has been infringed over and over again by groups like the nra and others that are paid by members to make compromises in congress through lobbiest on behalf of gun owners.

When you use the word you in responses to me it often leaves the reader to wonder who you are referencing. me or jihadist.

The battle over gun control is fought not in congress, or in the office of the president, but among the people. Regardless of the power of the N.R.A., or any gun control lobbyists, the will of the people decide which laws ultimately apply in the ever changing world of the second amendment.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You know I'm not talking to you Deadeye. Unless you're a extremist Jihadist. If they don't start none, there won't be none. That's my stance. I'm not talking it out with them. This is my house. This is my country. We don't care how you did it where you came from. If it was all that great, why are you here?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yeah, I figured as much. But I could possibly make a work trip out of it. At the very least get some donuts from Sweetwaters.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

This is Why You Can Never Trust ‘Fox News’

Le Petit Journal, a French infotainment broadcast make fun of Fox news, which distort reality by exaggerating and using false information.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I dont think muslims are bad people.. just painted bad by our government and the CIA . sorry if this is a controversial opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join