It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic "No go zones" and "Jihad camps" inside America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I found this article and thought it may interest those who haven't seen it. It outlines that there are 22 confirmed compounds and as many as 35 in 9 different states. I'm not familiar with the news source, but they seem to have listed a good amount of where they obtained most the information throughout the article.

If this is accurate, I'm a little surprised at the lack of msm coverage(or not). Of course, these camps could be nothing more than harmless communities, but the leaked videos bring concern about a couple of them.

Further, why are the camps concentrated in 9 states?

I still have to research this further before I draw any conclusions for myself.

What do you guys and gals think?

madworldnews.com...

On January 15, PBS Newshour ran a story that homegrown terrorism worries North American analysts in the US and Canada. Even ABC is covering the threat of homegrown terrorists, saying it is very real. Members of Congress are stating that it is not a matter of if we will have another terrorist attack on our soil, it’s when. Even the DOJ is warning that attacks are coming. Perhaps they have known all along.

As we covered in the story we broke about the 22 Jihad training camps in the U.S., there are Muslims of America (MOA) right here on U.S. soil. More accurately they are Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakastan Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda related branch. There are 35 compounds in the United States, 22 of which are confirmed in 9 different states as listed by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) documents that state they have been concerned about them since 1991.

The FBI can not act because the President Obama and the Department of Homeland Security will not classify MOA, with known ties for decades to Jamaat ul-Fuqra, as a Foreign Terrorist Organization despite a mountain of evidence. Even more disturbing, there is evidence that some Homeland Security and law enforcement officials belong to these compounds.

Muslim "No Go Zones" Already Established In US, DOJ Knows And Does Nothing

In 2009, Christian Action Network actually got possession of and released a training video from Hancock, New York. MOA sued Christian Action Network over the release of the video and attacked one of their cameramen. The judge subsequently dismissed the lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Kind of double speak to say "DOJ knows and does nothing" in one breath and then say "the FBI can't do anything because of the President and DHS..."

The FBI is part of DOJ. So if DOJ can't do anything because of something else, it would follow that the FBI can't do anything for the same reasons.

I doubt the FBI isn't doing anything, though. Perhaps not overt, but I think they're doing SOME thing.

As to why MSM isn't covering this? Probably because their golden boy doesn't want it covered.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Lol you know this is based on the "source" Steven Emerson...

The same man who last week said that Birmingham in England is 100% Muslim!!!

Pull the other one!

Mad World News wants to lead people to believe that Hezbollah are in New York & DC...
That Al Qaeda are in Tuscon & Boston...

No thanks!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The only time I heard of No Go zones was from Fox News, and it was based on complete lies but never the less, Fox pushed the BS No Go Zone to the limit.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Lol you know this is based on the "source" Steven Emerson...

The same man who last week said that Birmingham in England is 100% Muslim!!!

Pull the other one!

Mad World News wants to lead people to believe that Hezbollah are in New York & DC...
That Al Qaeda are in Tuscon & Boston...

No thanks!

I didn't make that connection!

That could also explain why it's not being covered

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It seems that 'Jihadists' don't need to go to Syria to get training then. It's in your own backyard.

I'm surprised they've been allowed to get as far as they have with these enclaves!!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
saw that there are two of these camps in northern california. Hope a family of sasquatch eat them all.

Noticed they all suck at shooting straight and their martial arts looks lifted from bad youtube videos. Also whats with the troops? they looked to be all women. and if those are men then daaaaaaamn they scrawny. Hope some good old boys accidentally mistake them for bears in the woods and shoot.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thank you for pointing that out
I didn't realize that.

I assumed the article was extreme in it's accusation, but even so, they do seem to have some legit evidence and correlation that there may be camps that aren't so innocent.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Mad world appears to be a neo conservative web site. They want you seeing terror everywhere so they can foment fear response that "something must be done!"

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I recently read about these as well. When I saw one a listing for one in Michigan, I immediately thought it would be in Dearborn.

I laughed at that idea. I know the area well, and side from some industrial areas, I wouldn't have the faintest idea where something like this would have been.

But then it came up being in Coldwater, which is about three hours away west down I-94. Haven't had the opportunity to head out that way to see for myself, though given the chance I would.

I don't trust that this is an actual real thing, so I'd like to see it with my own eyes (and my cameras).

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills so funny. Amazing how all this bs gets parroted on ATS as if fact.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I wouldn't have unless I looked at the "Map of terror cells"...

I saw the name Steven Emerson and knew it sounded familiar.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Trust me, it's complete BS. Don't waste your time driving up there to see unless you can accomplish something useful on the way.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No problem rager...
Yeah for sure, if the DOJ & FBI are watching them it's important.

I wouldn't buy into the whole thing, but being aware is more important than outright denial.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Being called Madworld I knew it was just full of BS.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I wouldn't have unless I looked at the "Map of terror cells"...

I saw the name Steven Emerson and knew it sounded familiar.

I was commenting while still reading. Should've waited. I've got "multiple" cells within a couple hours of me, and at least three in places that I frequent quite often and danged if I've heard or seen a hint of these things.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
lol @ Christian Action Network.
His use of PROVOCATIVE terminology
"We went on to the "COMPUNDS" to see "
"unlike the European NO GO ZONES where you can go in and talk to people " Errr what?
This guy is a idiot and scared christian people will sadly buy his stupid book.

I'd rather leave to the FBI the investigations not the lunatic vigilantly wannabes spreading fears. If and thats IF these are homegrown extremist training cells, I'd rather know the FBI is watching them, and they ARE monitoring them, not these fools.

edit on 17-1-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The way I looked at it, without scepticism thinking "what if", it came to me that maybe there is 1 AlQaeda affiliate in Tuscon and they've put it on a map to sensationalise the idea.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is Hezbollah & Hamas in D.C either...
But I'd hazard a guess that its probably no more than 5 people between the two who are under constant surveillance.

Of course if you light up the whole of D.C on a map, it makes it seem as if it's overrun!
edit on 17-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
can we round up coyotes and wild dogs and release hoards of them into their camps? That would be awesome. When they complain we'll be like "what? you do live in the woods these things are bound to happen"

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here is another video about it.

I am sure many ATS'ers will love this source even more than FOX.....CBN.

This info has been out for a while.
This video was posted on YT in 2013, some go back to 09.

This one has some interesting tidbits in it too.
But it is produced by some Christian so it must just be propaganda.

edit on 1 17 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join