It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What a bunch of friggin babies!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:28 PM
a reply to: kaylaluv

See the last sentence. "If everyone thought and believed like me" is the key I think.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:46 PM

originally posted by: gortex
Any excuse for a riot is a good excuse for a riot , I'm not sure t's amusing but it is sad on several levels.

Martin Luther King: "The riot is the voice of the unheard".

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:46 PM
The whole world drank the kool-aid! The sane people are now the minority. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:45 PM
a reply to: ketsuko
Excelent Post,
Yes if every one agreed with me, Ups you, we would all be safe.
This is not just a political/religious issue, people for some reason want to invent the wheel all over again and again and again.
People(does this sound derogiritory) Yep, don't want to change or evolve.
It is clan mentality, self preservation, disconection. Why are we so reluctant to change? Have we silently evolved into self centered ego centric beings. Perhaps we will become like Hyenas, their female cubs devour the lesser cubs straight out of the womb?
Do we just enjoy combat?
Very nice thread, heads up,

edit on 17-1-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Still don't have spell check, dang

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
a reply to: undo

Look at the latest:

At least eight churches are set alight as mobs protesting against the Charlie Hebdo magazine leave 10 dead in Niger.

Five people were killed on Saturday, with two charred bodies found inside a a burned church on the outskirts of the capital. The body of a woman was found inside a bar. She was believed to have asphyxiated from tear gas and smoke Yesterday, a rally against Charlie Hebdo in the country's second city of Zinder left five dead and 45 injured.

Looks like they are going bat crazy out there...

Around 1,000 youths wielding iron bars, clubs and axes stormed through Niamey on Saturday, hurling rocks at police who responded with tear gas.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:34 PM

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There would be no riots to do with this if everyone was an atheist.. Just saying.

Maybe but I think that they would still fight over something maybe soccer or some other silly reason.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:42 PM
a reply to: CJCrawley

Which makes it about religion.... Lol

new topics

<< 1   >>