It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Blames the 'Liberal Press' for Making Him Sound Crazy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, well, well, a Republican blaming the media for reporting what they say, what a surprise. Is there really a substantive difference between what he said and what they said? See what you think:

Obamacare is worse than slavery.' First of all I never said that. I said it’s the worst thing since slavery.

So our country turning into a fascist oligarchy isn't bad, destroying half the animals on the plant isn't bad, the great recession and hurricane Katrina weren't bad- just Obama regulating the insurance companies.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I would suspect that more than the left fear the words of Dr. Carson...

I hope he outlasts the attacks before he get's a chance to debate the Republican candidates who seek the White House...

I guess the right learned from the Herman Cain deal, that they need to nip this one in the bud prior to national approval...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well, well, well another lefty attack on Carson, what a surprise.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Has a Democrat ever made a bad decision in your view? Does the typical liberal view point have any shortcomings in your opinion?

I won't hold my breath for an answer.

I for one am getting so f@$king tired of the engineered political divide being foisted upon us these days. I get it. Republicans suck. News flash! So do your precious Democrats!

Can't you people see your being led into a systemic plan to distract your thoughts away from your lives being totally decimated?

Good god man. Get a grip

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Dr. Carson is a driving force towards the 2016 campaigns.

The fizzling Democrat Party is afraid.

They are very afraid.

I predict many Democrats in Congress switch parties soon.

Even they've had it.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's not the Dems who want Dr Carson gone....

Dig deeper...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dr. Carson is a driving force towards the 2016 campaigns.

The fizzling Democrat Party is afraid.

They are very afraid.

I predict many Democrats in Congress switch parties soon.

Even they've had it.

Never happen. The controllers have to maintain the illusion of 2 opposing parties to keep up their con game in American Politics. Nobody in Congress is going anywhere unless told to do so by their masters. Nobody is afraid either. They are all in on it and know full well that the whole entire thing is being orchestrated by much more powerful men above them.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

And by chance, has Dr Carson been approved by those folks you allude to?

I am of the belief he is not...

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: mOjOm

And by chance, has Dr Carson been approved by those folks you allude to?

I am of the belief he is not...

What do you think?

No way in hell. He'll make for some entertainment and distraction here or there but as an insider, not a chance IMO. He's not a strong enough personality to be their Head Puppet. No, there are too many other loyal dogs in their arsenal besides ol' Ben here that they'll be selecting from.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's not the liberal media that makes him sound crazy it's the comments that he makes that makes him sound crazy. His "the founding fathers was like ISIS" comment had a few people saying WTF?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That op was a bit disingenuous wasnt it?

Obamacare was written buy the healthcare and insurance companies.

The only thing it regulates is the people, it does nothing to control costs or regulate the medical or insurance companies.

It hurts most of the populous financially, and made healthcare for most so expensive as to be unusable, on top of out rageously high premiums.

A single persin making 20k a year before taxes, cannot obviously afford a 7k deductible before the damned insurance even pays a dime.

Dont give me the subsidies crap either, because the gov cannot afford to keep paying all that money without taxing even more, and printing even more money.

The entire thing was a fraud, flat out bs.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
It's not the liberal media that makes him sound crazy it's the comments that he makes that makes him sound crazy. His "the founding fathers was like ISIS" comment had a few people saying WTF?

Why?

By our own govs definition, there is no difference between them and isis.

The founding fathers would be on the terrorist watch list, and getting droned by obama as we speak.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The founding fathers didn't behead people and blow up children- I don't think.

Has a Democrat ever made a bad decision in your view?

All the time, but they're not completely committed to enslaving 90% of the citizens like the GOP is.
edit on 16-1-2015 by CB328 because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Dr. Carson is probably the most SANE person in politics. He makes sense... which is why the libs/progs hate him...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

All the time, but they're not completely committed to enslaving 90% of the citizens like the GOP is.

Really... You are going to use your own degrade a potential Republican Prez candidate thread to throw that kind of crap out there...

Really....

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
The founding fathers didn't behead people and blow up children- I don't think.

Has a Democrat ever made a bad decision in your view?

The definition of a terrorist, according to your beloved obama, has absolutely nothing to do with beheadings.

And your savior obama has killed hundreds maybe even thousands of children with drone strikes...he calls them "collateral damage".

Google it, I am not making this crap up.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
And after the above ^^^

I am out, looks like same old left right BS...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
And after the above ^^^

I am out, looks like same old left right BS...

No left right bs from me, I call it all bs.

There is only the illusion of left and right.

They both suck ass, and do nothing but screw us all over.

If this was a trash the dems thread I would be pointing out bushs bs as well, but that has yet to be brought up.

I feel like I am one of the only sane people left.

Everyone jumps on the left right bandwagon, even though it is rushing head on into oblivion.....I feel like I am taking crazy pills here.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

If this was a trash the dems thread I would be pointing out bushs bs as well, but that has yet to be brought up.

Huh???

Bush a Democrat???

Did you mistype that or am I not reading that right???

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Here's what he said:

"A bunch of rag tag militiamen defeated the most powerful and professional military force on the planet. Why? Because they believed in what they were doing," Carson said. "Fast forward to today. What do we have? You've got ISIS."

His point was that the U.S. shouldn't underestimate ISIS.

What exactly do you find crazy about his comment?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join