It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's College Cancels 'Vagina Monologues' Because It Excludes Women Without Vaginas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Like others here I just don't get this one at all.

Since when is there a physical requirement or someone's personal biology that determines the display of art???

I mean I'm a guy and I've seen the Vagina Monologues and enjoyed it. I honestly don't even understand where the opposition to it is coming from or why.

BTW, I might borrow "concave biological replicator" from you 3n19m470. That's great. I can't wait to see how my wife reacts to it when I use that term at the worst possible moment!!
edit on 19-1-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

And it gets even better -
I swear when I saw this shared on FB I thought it was a joke from The Onion:
www.campusreform.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

And it gets even better -
I swear when I saw this shared on FB I thought it was a joke from The Onion:
www.campusreform.org...

I blame this on the generation of parents who would never say "no" to their kids out of fear they might impact their "self-esteem." Same parents who decided everybody should get a trophy and that it was wrong to keep score during soccer games because the losers would feel bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Most of America has a pretty sick sense of privilege, which will only get worse generation to generation, as does any other of this country's sicknesses. I know vegans who use it as an excuse to be anti social all the time.
"You don't have anything for me, so I can't come to your cookout, boo hoo for me."
I have tofu, they are just lazy and want to create pity for them.
Since they don't actually have anything wrong with them, they have to make stuff up.

The fact that it's gotten so bad that this country is to believe in such a thing as a "Woman With No Vagina" is pretty absurd. The article I posted actually seems to suggest that we are also to believe that transgendered ancient Greek historians existed, we just don't get to study them, which is why these idiots need to stay in school and learn a thing or two.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join