It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you enjoy The John Kerry and James Taylor dog and pony show!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This embarrassed the heck out of me. I don't know if I am over reacting, but this just seemed so unstatesman like. Sheesh.

edit on 16-1-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The flashbacks of Kerry in 1974 was a love affair with Communist North Vietnam are striking to many who are old enough to remember.
It all got exposed by the Swift Boat crews just in time to save the 2000 election.

Kerry has lost credibility with John MsCain with some miss steps...maybe he is mentally ill?
edit on 16-1-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

The flashbacks of Kerry in 1974 was a love affair with Communist North Vietnam are striking to many who are old enough to remember.
It all got exposed by the Swift Boat crews just in time to save the 2000 election.

Kerry has lost credibility with John MsCain with some miss steps...maybe he is mentally ill?

After watching James Taylor with his head held down, I had to wonder if Taylor wasn't as embarrassed as I was. "You've Got a Friend"??? Seriously, Kerry? That was supposed to make up for no representation in the Paris protests? I wonder if Obama knew Kerry was dragging James Taylor to Paris with him to sing that.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Don't know but he is awful corny here.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Holding his head down is his playing style 100%...I have watched his lessons on YT on several songs.
The difference is he wear a wool hat.
Too casual for this affair.
edit on 16-1-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Yeah. I seem to remember that now, but the whole thing just seemed so juvenile and awkward.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Pathetic and sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It was worse .....

John Kerry Beclowns Himself In France

Now I'm laughing my you-know-what off!

Xuenchen, look at this description: www.telegraph.co.uk...

I'm going to pee my pants!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm going to try to pretend this is all a fever dream and not an actual government official doing this. "It's just a nightmare. You'll wake up."

I'm gonna need a few of these...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We can only imagine what would have happened if Kerry had made it to the actual terrorism protest with a hundred other world leaders !!!

>
>>
>>>

>>>
>>
>

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Dude did some heavy stints in mental rehab. Lots of smack. Geffen underling, pet project.

Maybe he was just making certain that he escaped the draft, like his mentor Geffen.

Geffen, who is gay, pretended to be gay, because he didn't have the balls to come out, or rather, preferred being in the closet, as to avoid the draft. Later, these same proclivities served him well as he stayed in the closet, perhaps for blackmail (business) purposes, until everyone was singing his song. Until well after the moment that he, funneling the protest culture into a drug choked acid fused trinket booth, singlehandedly changed the world to suit his mores. By the time he would come clean, it was because he was frothing at the mouth to sell us AIDS™.

They're the one's who are screwed up.
So they screw with the culture.

I just wonder…is that Geffen, flouncing around on stage with Joni Mitchell, singing, with a fro, in Free Man in Paris?

Damn. No wonder Geffen is in the RnR Hall of Fame.

But yeah…JT certainly owes some certain persons certain favors….

And you should see Geffen proudly beam as he calls that unknown man from who knows where and says to him "You're going to be the next President of the United States".

Ain't democracy great?

# 348
edit on 16-1-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Now, you have stoked my interest further. Please elaborate and help me connect these dots.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm burning my James Taylor CD's and albums in protest.

top topics

join