It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamophobic Hitler ads appear on San Francisco buses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
the israeli people are not synonymous with ancient babylonian talmud, just so's ya know.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: probablymashed

I read it daily!

Now as for your website, spelling errors aside...

I can't take it seriously!

If you honestly believe Saudi Arabia is the pinnacle & spokesman for Islam, I'm not surprised you feel how you do!

Ask yourself why they are the only Arabic ally of the U.S...

Furthermore "the West" is not even considered in the Quran...

So any hatred of Western civilisation not only came after Islam...
But was not a one way thing...

Going back centuries and up until today the West has murdered Millions of Muslims...
How many Muslims have murdered Westeners?

Ponder these questions if you're serious in finding out the truth.

Otherwise, enjoy Fox News!
edit on 17-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

charlie, have you seen this video? is it true?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Just got through the first 10mins and I can't deny he has done his research...

However I think he is, so far, being very selective with the facts!

Muhammad & his followers were known for preaching, even though this gentleman denies it.

That's why they were successful in spreading Islam, Christians, Jews & a Polytheists were converting due to the message.
There may have been forced conversion, but the Quran says that there should be no compulsion in faith...

& it's a shared feeling among Muslims that if a person doesnt decide for themselves, it's really not worth it anyways because it comes from a false place, rather than the Heart!

Also he mentions Muhammad & his followers picking up swords to slaughter Christians & Persians...

What he doesn't mention is the oppressive rule of the Persians on one side & the Roman Empire on the other.

In fact, he sounds very pro-Roman Empire, which is his choice of course, but it does add a slant to his words.

I'll watch the rest when I get a chance.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
African man where whose country was exploited and people killed by the people who killed Hitler. When do the rest of us who where terrorized and killed by the Brits, French, Belgians, etc going to get our say? Seems Hitler did it for six years while the rest did it for centuries, the US has lead civilian deaths since ww2, but for some reason everyone should be afraid of Muslims. Its silly
edit on 17-1-2015 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

The crazy part is that if Hilter had defeated the Brits and French there would have been a lot of free countries world wide.
edit on 17-1-2015 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chishuppu
African man where whose country was exploited and people killed by the people who killed Hitler. When do the rest of us who where terrorized and killed by the Brits, French, Belgians, etc going to get our say? Seems Hitler did it for six years while the rest did it for centuries, the US has lead civilian deaths since ww2, but for some reason everyone should be afraid of Muslims. Its silly

The crazy part is that if Hilter had defeated the Brits and French there would have been a lot of free countries world wide.

actually, i think russia leads in civilian deaths.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

more deaths post ww2 that the US? Im listening.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

more deaths post ww2 that the US? Im listening.

stalin killed 55 million of his own people (over 5 times as many as hitler) and had several million POWs from japan, the us, holland, germany and france, that were never repatriated or heard from again. they were involved in every war the usa was involved in, including vietnam, korea and various wars in afghanistan and other islamic countries. they are one of the big partners in the drive for global marxism.

oh and polland. they killed several million polish.

edit on 17-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane
Haha, yeah good luck with that. The ADL will sue you into the streets.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I dont watch youtube, how about you provide the information in a rather more legible way
I would appreciate that

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

I dont watch youtube, how about you provide the information in a rather more legible way
I would appreciate that

oh there's much too much information.

p.s. but there's evidence in the video, shown right on the pages of the babylonian talmud, and supporting documentation from the jewish encyclopedia set. modern israelis don't follow babylonian talmud, however. i'm not even sure modern practicing jews follow half the stuff in there, because it's very very old school. similar in effect to being almost pre-civilization.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

“We understand and apologize that people could be offended by these ads,” Paul Rose, a spokesman for Muni, said Tuesday. “Neither the city nor Muni endorse the content of these negative ads. However, the First Amendment protects freedom of speech, including speech that is considered offensive,” SFGate reported Rose as saying.

Funny. If I decide to put an antisemitic ad on a bus, not only would the public outcry be the force for removal, but it would be considered so amazingly taboo that there 's no way in hell the SF Muni would allow it in the first place.

Yet, when a well funded pro-israel group wants something....guess what, it gets done.

Yepp, I see fairness there.

I wish people would really give up with the altruistic facades.

-NF

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Israel gets way more foreign aid than anyone from the USA, and the USA continues to turn a blind eye to many, many Israeli human rights abuses, and continues to not even allow a discussion about it at the United Nations due to their security council veto power.

Well you know that aid could be called payment for all the military bases that the US have in israel, in the Middle East where the US has to have a strong presence to protect their oil interests

Alexander Haig said that Israel is "the largest American aircraft carrier in the world that cannot be sunk." From Wikipedia

But thats ok by you, its not the issue that your government prop these guys up, use these guys as a tool, it makes you wealthy
deny ignorance

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I would appreciate that

I only asked for the justification of two statements, is that to much?
I kinda expected that

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I would appreciate that

I only asked for the justification of two statements, is that to much?
I kinda expected that

you really do need to watch it. which statements would you like justified (i edited my post above to clarify)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
it follows along the same lines as the muslim rules regarding the treatment of kaffirs.

- no property rights for gentiles / goyim
- in jewish court, the gentile/goyim loses by default, any lawsuit against a jew and any lawsuit by a jew against a gentile/goyim, automatically is successful by default
- 3 year old girls can be sexually penetrated because they will be virgins again when they grow up (the idea being that any damage will be completely repaired by the time they are old enough to marry)
- gentiles/goyim are not neighbors (even if they live next door, making laws regarding the treatment of neighbors not applicable to gentiles/goyim)
- you may steal from, lie to, and sexually abuse gentiles/goyim
- you may have sexual relations with young gentile/goyim females as long as you don't penetrate past the age of 3. perverse sex with them is fine - meaning, other forms of sex besides intercourse (i'm assuming that means no anal penetration, as well)

and a whole bunch of stuff about jesus. these were footnotes and teachings added to the babylonian talmud and the jewish encyclopedia by rabbis, along the way. there's a real good chance, they don't practice any of that stuff today as it sounds as if it is tied to the era of slavery, when slaves had no rights to speak of and the whole world was enslaving people at the time.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What the hell did i just read? Pass me the bleach please.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

What the hell did i just read? Pass me the bleach please.

footnotes added to the babylonian talmud and the jewish encyclopedia by rabbis, a thousand or so years ago.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i wrote a thread on a similar subject called, "OK, I've had it!"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Its good to see reason prevail by moderates in the Abrahamic religions.

We may have differences, but we will still be Judged together on Judgement Day

Please apologize to us non Abrahamic theists for implying that your deimurge will sit in judgement of me. I find it quite offensive as it ultimately leads to the same attitudes that you are so agaiinst

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join