It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe’s Leading Rabbi: Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

1) We can get guns... Anytime we want to apply for a gun license with all sorts of guns to choose from.

2) We have a true democratic government... When people move to the States the first thing on their mind would be "should I protect myself from the trigger happy among us"... So yes of course they buy guns in America...

3) No it isn't funny... It's a Testement to how each Country operates...

What is funny is that most people would feel safer unarmed in the UK, than they would of they were armed in the US.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
2) We have a true democratic government... When people move to the States the first thing on their mind would be "should I protect myself from the trigger happy among us"... So yes of course they buy guns in America...

No we dont have true democratic government, we effectively have a 2 party state. And we have a controlled media.

And also I dont think Piers Morgan was rushing to go and buy any guns.
My dad has lived in the USA since the 80's, he doesnt have a gun.

I agree with the rest of what you said.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Do you feel that our government & authorities are as dangerous to the citizens as the US government & authorities or their civilians...
That is the point I was making about expats buying guns in the States.

Our government is a democratic as a democratic system allows in reality...

& our media has nothing to do with the government... That's a corporate thing.

Respectfully speaking.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Do you feel that our government & authorities are as dangerous to the citizens as the US government & authorities or their civilians...

Respectfully speaking.

The control of the government is also a "corporate thing" respectfully speaking.
Potentially our government is equally capable of everything the US government is doing.
We were involved in "extraordinary rendition".
Corporations are pumping money into the political parties just like they do in the USA.
The British establishment is a much older "establishment", it is much more sophisticated in its social engineering techniques, and certainly NOT to be underestimated.
You do know what a D Notice is right?
You do also know that the british government has covered up paedophile scandals in the name of "national security"?
When you know how the propaganda techniques work, you see it for what it is.

Propaganda 101.
1) If its appealing for a knee-jerk emotional response, be wary.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Respectfully speaking.

Let's see, suppose I would like to go to London, Birmingham or some other town that has a Muslim population and stand on the street corner across from the mosque while eating a ham sandwich, drinking a pint of Guinness, smoking a Marlboro, should I then be concerned for my safety on that public street,or do you guys now own the streets too?

If I have no need to be concerned about my safety, then let's roll. I have my passport.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Respectfully speaking.

Let's see, suppose I would like to go to London, Birmingham or some other town that has a Muslim population and stand on the street corner across from the mosque while eating a ham sandwich, drinking a pint of Guinness, smoking a Marlboro, should I then be concerned for my safety on that public street,or do you guys now own the streets too?

If I have no need to be concerned about my safety, then let's roll. I have my passport.

That would be just fine. Many "muslims" would also join you.
One of my best friends is turkish cypriot, he says hes a muslim, he drinks, does drugs, eats pork.
Hes not a muslim at all, but thats the heritage he identifies with.
I have no problem sitting in tower hamlets by the mosque eating a bacon sandwich just after Friday prayers.
I would probably buy the bacon sandwich from one of the many "muslim" owned cafes nearby. I would buy the guiness from the "muslim" bloke in the off licence. Then we can all have a conversation about the sorry state of the world right now. And try to figure out why we are being pitted against each other in the first place.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

Respectfully speaking.

One of my best friends is turkish cypriot, he says hes a muslim, he drinks, does drugs, eats pork.
I have no problem sitting in tower hamlets by the mosque eating a bacon sandwich just after Friday prayers.
I would probably buy the bacon sandwich from one of the many "muslim" owned cafes nearby. I would buy the guiness from the "muslim" bloke in the off licence. Then we can all have a conversation about the sorry state of the world right now. And try to figure out why we are being pitted against each other in the first place.

Dude, you shouldn't have said out loud he does something illegal....

Yes, did I forget to mention I am a woman and I don't wear hajib or burkha? Can I be alone and do all of those things?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

Respectfully speaking.

Dude, you shouldn't have said out loud he does something illegal....

Yes, did I forget to mention I am a woman and I don't wear hajib or burkha? Can I be alone and do all of those things?

If the police wanted to find drug users they can just go to the local "celeb" hangout nightclub, wait for them to fall out of the clubs coked up to the eye balls at 3 o'clock on a Saturday or Sunday morning and fill up the cells with coke heads.
But they dont, there is a considerable number of drug users in the UK, its nothing unusual. It has become highly fashionable to do coc aine, the police dont care about a couple of weed heads. Am I advocating the use of drugs? Hell no.
Am I acknowledging reality? Very much so.

Yes you will be able to walk past with no problem, you might provoke some disapproving looks if you are "tarted up" for want of a better expression, but I doubt anything more than that. Remember some of these people do take their religion seriously, going outside the mosque and starting to burn Korans is just asking for trouble.

Just like having a gay pride march around the Westboro baptist church is bound to cause a "stir".

You seem to be under the impression that London is in Saudi Arabia.
edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmThu, 22 Jan 2015 16:29:04 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join