It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe’s Leading Rabbi: Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So it didn't take long for the madness to start and the "victimhood" of one group over others, yet again, to be ramped up front and centre.

A prominent European Jewish organization is now calling on European leaders to allow European Jews to carry firearms, to protect themselves from all this anti-semitism we keep hearing about no doubt.

freebeacon.com...

One of Europe’s most prominent Jewish organizations is petitioning the European Union to pass new legislation that would permit Jewish community members to carry guns “for the essential protection of their communities,” according to a letter obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The European Jewish Association (EJA), which represents Jewish communities across Europe, says that gun license laws must be altered following a string of deadly attacks on Jews in France and other European countries, where anti-Semitism has been growing at an alarming rate.

I would hope that our dear leaders would dismiss this out of hand with no debate. Allowing one very small section of the community to arm themselves and carry in public, whilst the rest of us will get prosecuted for a freakin' penknife would be sure to irk the rest of the population.
I was amazed to read just the other day that in London, they now have their own "security" patrols, using cars with markings identical to the police - except for some Hebrew slogan on the side - and are trained by the Met police and receive taxpayer funding for training / uniforms etc. They sure kept that one quiet!

I can imagine, given their rather volatile nature at times if anyone criticizes Israel within earshot, they'd feel obliged to shoot them and claim they were in fear of their safety, writing it down as another anti-semitic attack!

Hopefully this request will be given the complete dismissal it deserves.
edit on 884Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:13:06 -060013312u15 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm sure it will be dismissed, although their religion is the only religion to be protected by law in the western world, so.....

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

And the anti gun apologists will come in 5...4...3...2...1

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Jesus H Christ!!!

I knew they were going to use Charlie Hebdo to push agenda's but FFS.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LOL,

Speaking to the wrong people on this one. Many of us in the US support concealed carry.

I think ALL the (non criminal) Europeans should reclaim their rights of self defense.

edit on 16-1-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

LOL,

Speaking to the wrong people on this one. Many of us in the US support concealed carry.

I think all the Euros should reclaim there rights to self defense.

I agree, but not one minority at a time.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The only reason an Orthodox Jew needs a gun, is to shoot a Zionist Jew.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Meanwhile , the Jew Hating Radical Muslims are Armed to the Teeth in Ever Arab Country in the Middle East . Lambs to the Slaughter who cannot Defend themselves and their Women and Children is OK with your Reasoning ? I guess you would Also be OK with Disarming Swiss Jews who live in a Country that has not seen a Terrorist Act committed there in over 400 Years because the Citizens are well Armed . Your Logic is Flawed to the point of Obscurity here .

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Then I suggest Muslims campaign for the same after all the attacks on Mosques being firebombed!

Or for the poor pregnant women who are assaulted in Paris and lose their baby!

Yeah I bet you didn't hear much about that second one did you!

Bastards!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Meanwhile , the Jew Hating Radical Muslims are Armed to the Teeth in Ever Arab Country in the Middle East . Lambs to the Slaughter who cannot Defend themselves and their Women and Children is OK with your Reasoning ? I guess you would Also be OK with Disarming Swiss Jews who live in a Country that has not seen a Terrorist Act committed there in over 400 Years because the Citizens are well Armed . Your Logic is Flawed to the point of Obscurity here .

The article is about Jews who live in Europe not Jews living in Muslim countries. If people in these European nations are not allowed to carry firearms then the Jews should have to abide by the same laws. Simply saying ok you are of this faith so you are above our laws is moronic.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well, if they hadn't flocked there in the first place, using terrorism, murder and intimidation to oppress the inhabitants, then maybe they wouldn't be so hated out there in Israel? Just a thought? And, by their governments own words, the state of Israel speaks for ALL Jews!

They also seem to get on rather well with certain Arab nutjobs, like ISIS for instance, who they have been aiding since the western backed coup attempt in Syria. Hell, they're not averse to having a few fellow Jews offed either if it works in their favour to further the Zionist state agendas.
Much of the "anti-semitism" they claim is either nonexistent of self inflicted for headlines, as has also been proven many times over. But hey, we gotta bend over and bow down to their egos and belief that the rest of us are here only to serve them.

So yes, I am totally against these whackos being armed while the rest of us are not. Oh, and in Switzerland, the Jews are NOT the only ones holding firearms so that argument is a little bizarre!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This can't be allowed to happen because:

1) Why should they get protection and the rest of us not? They don't just attack 'Jews', they attack anyone anywhere.

2) Will send out a message to Criminal gangs that it's now fine to carry weapons. Not just Criminal Gangs but those very people the 'Jews' want to carry guns to protect from.

3) Will the Citizens of the UK be told anyway?

4) Lets put it this way, if they are allowed to carry guns, then I'm going to get one for my own protection.
edit on CSTFri, 16 Jan 2015 14:58:07 -06000000003102x007x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: correcting Grammer

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The Fact that most European Countries do not allow their Citizens to Conceal Carry Firearms for Personal Protection is one of the Main reasons for the numerous Terrorist Acts being committed their recently . Regardless of Religious Faith , that alone is just so plain Wrong . I would also surmise that the main reasoning behind that decision is a Fear of Armed Insurrection against the Corrupt European Governments that are presently Destroying their Peoples Unique Culture with Immigration policies that are destroying the very fabric of their Cultural Identity as Independent Nations .
edit on 16-1-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The article is about Jews who live in Europe not Jews living in Muslim countries. If people in these European nations are not allowed to carry firearms then the Jews should have to abide by the same laws. Simply saying ok you are of this faith so you are above our laws is moronic.

Yeah, but we don't want a little thing like continents getting in the way, do we?
It's flawed logic isn't it?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

The Fact that most European Countries do not allow their Citizens to Conceal Carry Firearms for Personal Protection is one of the Main reasons for the numerous Terrorist Acts being committed their recently . Regardless of Religious Faith , that alone is just so plain Wrong . I would also surmise that the main reasoning behind that decision is a Fear of Armed Insurrection against the Corrupt European Governments that are presently Destroying their Peoples Unique Culture with Immigration policies that are destroying the very fabric of their Cultural Identity as Independent Nations .

So carrying guns will prevent gun violence?

Certainly works wonders in the states doesn't it?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Good one Jews. You want to start a religious war in Europe now. Ever wondered why you are getting picked on in the first place?

How's about you stop acting like victims, stop marginalising Palestine and just generally grow up.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It wouldn't be hard for the Hassids to conceal a Baretta in their beards.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's fine, guys, really. When the law DOES pass, anyone can don a Yarmulke and then say "one gun, please".

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I say the proposed law isn't narrow enough. Only Hebrew-ites and not French Citizens?! Too broad. It should be _only_ Hebrew women. If the Rabbi and his boys want some protection they can hire some women.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why should someone get an automatic pass to probably carry an ar-15 and a few hand guns around under their coat in the UK when if i asked i'd be told to get stuffed just due to their religion? and will usage of such weapons be seen under law the same or will it be suddenly legal for a jewish person to see a muslim lady pushing a pram and decide to mow them down from 200 yards away with no questioning of reason?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join