It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Couple Describes Triangle UFO at 20 Feet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi every one I've just joined and I'm looking for some help / advice
Im after an answer to a question that has puzzled me for the last 20years and I'm after answers. 20 years ago I got separated from a group of people on a cycle track in clumber park on a bright sunny day . Whilst on my own a black triangle aircraft appeared directly above of me. It stayed there hovering for approximately 10 seconds before disappearing at high speed with an almighty noise that sent vibrations through my body. The vibrations caused pains throughout my body. Not one person in the group saw or heard anything. What was it? Why did no one else see or hear anything and could I have imagined this ?

What are the explanations for sightings of black triangle aircraft that hover and disappear at high speeds with sonic booms ?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Barrythelamp

This is called "high strangeness".

It should be physically impossible for a black triangle to
all but blow you on your back side, while people
standing next to you don't notice anything.

Welcome to the wonderful field of 'UFOs'.

There is not a agreed-upon answer to things like this.

You can read literally thousands of pages of posts
on ATS related to this.

Don't 'believe' any of them.

There are only theories at this point.

Take care!

Kev
edit on 18-1-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here are the maps and some information about Leon Valley, Texas...

The population was 10,151 at the 2010 census. Leon Valley is an independent municipality completely surrounded by the city of San Antonio.

In 1952 residents filed a petition [1] for incorporation as an independent city since the residents did not wish to be annexed by San Antonio.

Leon Valley, Texas

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks kev
I wasn't with people though I had got separated for 30 minuets or so! I asked people when I cought up with them as I asuemd they must of at least hurt the sound of the thing as it was deafening dose that change anything? a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

edit on 18-1-2015 by Barrythelamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Barrythelamp

Nope.

One would think that someone besides you should have
heard a 'deafening noise'.

But of course sometimes there are completely boring
explanations for things too.

This UFO thing isn't much different than the 'meaning
of life thing'. It's very slippery stuff.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

ok doesn't look particularly close to where my family lives but i'll check in with them and see anyways.
Lackland isn't far though.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thank you to others for sharing your stories! They mean a lot to some of us.

When I was twelve, my father and I were on a major highway driving past a military base. It was a frequent journey for us. We traveled that highway 4 or 5 times a week. Usually lots of traffic.

On this particular day, and I remember it well, slightly sunny with barely any clouds, fairly good traffic, something happened that I have never been able to shake, nor been able to understand. 

As we approached the underpass of a bridge (a bridge right next to a military installation) there was a humongous completely black triangular shaped craft hovering completely still about twenty feet above the bridge. It was a 6 lane highway, and the triangle covered about 3/4ths of the bridge. My jaw dropped as we drove towards this unbelievable sight. 

There were no lights, no windows, no rivets, it looked like one completely solid piece of metal with only a few strange bends in the metal on the edges. It didnt sway at all. It was motionless.

I looked at my dad and he appeared to be looking at the object too. Neither of us said anything as we drove towards it. As we went under the bridge I remember looking at the massive shadow it cast beyond the edges of the bridge. 

As we finally passed under it, and I looked over my shoulder at it, I finally found my voice and looking to my dad for assurance I asked "How does something just hover like that?"

My dad responded "Like what?Like a helicopter?" Then he saw me staring behind us and so he looked in the rearview like he'd missed something. I realized he hadnt seen anything. It scared the hell out of me and I shut up.

I just sat there the rest of the hour trip home trying to reconcile the experience. 25 years later and Im still trying too.

About 8 years ago, I stumbled across a bunch of reports of similar triangle sightings and it felt so good. Id tried so hard to convince myself it was all just a dream. I cried seeing I was not alone in my experience.

Recently my wife and I had a major sighting/missing time experience together. That's what led me here to ATS's UFO section. Besides ATS, my wife's the only one Ive ever told that last UFO story too. 

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Martianlanded

A great story. Thank you for sharing it!

Just out of curiosity, are you part Native American? Been badly abused
as a child (yes or no would be fine, and sorry for being nosy), been
part of a military or intelligence family, or had any 'psychics' in
the family?

This whole thing where one person sees it, but another standing right
next to them is very fascinating. I especially love the part about the
triangle casting a huge shadow. That's quite a 'detail' for something
that most people would say was 'transmitted electronically into your
mind'.

Again thanks, and I appreciate your being 'brave'.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello,
I thought to post these two video's.

Incident in La Crosse, Wis.

Incident in Eau Claire, Wis.

I had stated earlier in a post that it was the same day, but it was the next day in Eau Claire, Wis.

edit on 18-1-2015 by chachonee because: forgot to mention

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Haha skeptics got nothin. . . .

Yet more evidence to go in the UFOs ARE REAL part of my brain. . . .

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chachonee

the second one has been shown to be a fake - if you look at the leaf clusters on the trees lots of them are identical - cgi

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
”Texas couple describes triangle UFO at 20 feet”

www.mufon.com...

Hi ATSians and Good Morning!

I found this scintillating first-hand UFO report posted by MUFON's Roger Marsh on January 12th.

A Texas couple near Leon Valley and San Antonio reported watching a slow moving, silent, triangle-shaped object just 20 feet off of the ground that appeared to be partially transparent move behind their home and yard, according to testimony in Case 62530 from the Mutual UFO Network witness reporting database.

www.mufon.com...

Probably this rigid airship design or one like it:

For more information see: ATS: UFOs of the Future: Will these aircraft be mistaken for "Alien Ships" in the years to come?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: chachonee
Hello,
I thought to post these two video's.

Incident in La Crosse, Wis.

Incident in Eau Claire, Wis.

I had stated earlier in a post that it was the same day, but it was the next day in Eau Claire, Wis.

I'm going to send that to my UFO conspiracy buddy who used to live in Eau Claire. He should get a kick out of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I live in San Antonio so this story is VERY interesting to me. This was not reported to our local news. For those of you who don't know, San Antonio is surrounded by military bases. We have Randolph Air Force base, Brooks City base, and Camp Bullis (a huge base that own thousands of acres of land all fenced off by electrical fences and no trespassing signs. I've been waiting for UFOs to show up down here. With all these military bases, I knew it was a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

From the other post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've got myself highly curious now, about the possible (likely) correlation
between changes in the human cerebrospinal fluid caused by microwave
radiation, which should track very nicely with density of military bases

(I'm ASSUMING there are a lot of microwave communications/radars at most
bases)

and the perception of UFOs being in the area.

I'm not saying that IF microwaves are a key component to the perception of
UFOs that means the 'UFOs' are not there at all (but that is also possible
of course), but the possibility of the correlation really intrigues me.

There's nothing quite like possible hard evidence.

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Emerys

From the other post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've got myself highly curious now, about the possible (likely) correlation
between changes in the human cerebrospinal fluid caused by microwave
radiation, which should track very nicely with density of military bases

(I'm ASSUMING there are a lot of microwave communications/radars at most
bases)

and the perception of UFOs being in the area.

I'm not saying that IF microwaves are a key component to the perception of
UFOs that means the 'UFOs' are not there at all (but that is also possible
of course), but the possibility of the correlation really intrigues me.

There's nothing quite like possible hard evidence.

Kev

That is an interesting comment, but Im sure people have been seeing UFO's since long before we filled the airwaves with microwaves.
Im sure though that electromagnetism does indeed count for much high strangeness, but not all of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Oh indeed. I'm on board with high strangeness
predating the human race entirely.

But it seems to me, that when 5000 year old
"above top secret" physiology information
(the alteration of human cerebrospinal fluid)
to impart 'mystical ability') seems to
correlate with UFOs, military bases,
microwave radiation and 'EM lifeforms'

That (possible) correlation is beyond
fascinating.

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

“’It’ looked like it was made out of one sheet of metal. There were no panels, rivets, sections, windows, fumes, smell.

This is interesting because it breaks with the typical Black Triangle description (at least according to the ebook I have). Generally witnesses report a strange textured bottom that doesn't look like the crazy alien tech you'd expect.

Regardless, it'll be interesting to see if stuff starts moving down in the southwest. I really hope we can somehow have 1960's style flaps again. None of this second hand info stuff from sketchy sources, no sir, we could do our own data collection.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Haha skeptics got nothin. . . .
Yet more evidence to go in the UFOs ARE REAL part of my brain. . . .

Of course there are unidentified flying objects. If you think there's still a huge debate about this, then you're living in 1968. But if you in any way equate UFOs with alien beings, then you are not paying attention.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
If these are supposedly top-secret military aircraft, our government is extremely lazy about keeping them away from prying eyes.

With all the expanses of desert owned by the government, they choose to test out their top secret triangular craft over highly populated areas? It just doesn't make sense. Besides being seen by random folks, which COULD be passed off as yet another UFO sighting, what if the experimental craft crashed in the middle of a neighborhood?

I find it hard to accept the "secret military aircraft" explanation for UFO's over populated areas.

Who says it was "top secret"? No one!

It's a mere 4-7 feet long this "UFO" and there is nothing from the witness account indicating it would have performed in-explainable maneuvers or anything the like indicating a top secret, still unknown craft or an UFO.

And by the way...UAVs (drones) today are not only used by law enforcement, they are used by normal people including real estate agents or just the average Joe. There are a lot of thinkable reasons why it was likely a drone/UAV and nothing in the witness account makes me think otherwise. To me it looks simply that those people saw a drone (like the one where I posted the image which looks REMARKABLY like the drawing)..something they couldn't explain because they never saw a UAV/drone before.
edit on 1/19/2015 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join