It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black LIves Matter - Protesters force diversion of ambulance carrying badly injured man

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

Whatever I consider or don't consider about the cases, the protesters aren't changing my views.

Do you even know what the protesters want? What specific thing would have to happen for them to stop protesting?

As a Native American I can understand what they want. They want their voices and issues to be heard.

Of course your views won't change, you may have never experienced what we have.

I am considered a threat despite, my accomplishments in life...can you say the same? Tell me can you have a drink without judgement, walking down the street late any night, wearing certain clothing without judgement or doing something wrong without the prejudgement of being violent?

If you have ever dealt with those issues, then tell me, the GJ has it correct all the time.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
G'nite world...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
a reply to: Jamie1

Cant make an omlet without breaking a few eggs.....this is a duplicate of your other troll thread is it?
Your consistent with your own little propaganda campaign aren't you?

Don't be a jerk.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

originally posted by: Jamie1

Whatever I consider or don't consider about the cases, the protesters aren't changing my views.

Do you even know what the protesters want? What specific thing would have to happen for them to stop protesting?

As a Native American I can understand what they want. They want their voices and issues to be heard.

Of course your views won't change, you may have never experienced what we have.

I am considered a threat despite, my accomplishments in life...can you say the same? Tell me can you have a drink without judgement, walking down the street late any night, wearing certain clothing without judgement or doing something wrong without the prejudgement of being violent?

If you have ever dealt with those issues, then tell me, the GJ has it correct all the time.

Great analogy.

So they want people to stop perceiving them as lawless hoodlums, threats.... and so they forcibly block traffic and state their agenda is to hurt people in their "wallets" so they will no longer be judged as a threat.

And they're protesting cases in which black men had no regard for the law. Brown is on video robbing a store, and Garner was arrested 30+ times. So to help change public perception the protesters break the law, and have no regard for the rights of thousands of people.

Basically you're saying the protesters don't want people to think they're criminals, so they break laws to get attention to tell people they're not criminals.

And you can relate to that?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well Jamie, I for one have had a bellyful of this maundering.....I sense your agenda is fairly obvious to most by now.....
The pathetic objections brought up against the protestors are simply the establishment propaganda slant on it ....maybe you could get a job with the good ole DHS or FBI.....Two outfits that have supported domestic terror attacks since the beginning....
The petty bitching is just another way to further the agenda and stifle any dissent.
Civil disobedience is inconvenient ........it hurts so called "Normal" people like you....yeah riiight....good luck on your search for the stars....:IMHO the entire society is overcome with like hypocrisy....whats new?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for chilling and reflection.

THREAD CLOSED

Consider the following the next time you post:
Please read and follow:

Trolling, And What To Do About It
Ad Hominem Attacks And You
Don't Respond to Obvious Trollery, Just Alert It

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.
edit on Sat Jan 17 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jan 18 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join