It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Shuts Live Video Feed As Massive UFO Appears!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Please forgive me if this has been posted already. I searched the title.
The captured video here is very interesting...and shows a UFO unlike I've ever seen before.

SEATTLE (CBS Tampa) - UFO watchers complain NASA has been cutting its live feed of the International Space Station just when it keeps getting good…meaning as soon as a strange object appears…reports the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

The alien-hunting website Disclose.TV claims Toby Lundh spotted an unidentified flying object just outside the station while he was monitoring the feed on January 6th.

But after taking several screen shots, Lundh told the site the feed was mysteriously interrupted.
According to Lundh’s text messages, he has found that there are “always some UFOs showing up” and that NASA always cuts the feed when the objects appear.

Back in October a pair of UFO hunters saw a strange object near the station during a spacewalk.
The space agency has not yet responded to the allegation.

tampa.cbslocal.com...

UFO watchers are looking for anyone who might have been tracking NASA's live feed of the International Space Station on Jan. 6.

According to Disclose.tv, veteran UFO hunter Toby Lundh spotted what he determined was an unidentified flying object just outside the space station as he was monitoring the live feed on his laptop.

In a text-message conversation with Blake at Disclose.tv, Lundh said he was sending a couple screen shots he took from the live feed before it was interrupted after 10 to 15 seconds.

According to Lundh's text messages, he has found through persistent viewing that there are "always some UFOs showing up." Likewise, he said, NASA always cuts the feed when a UFO gets close to the station.

www.seattlepi.com...

UFO Sightings NASA Shuts Live Video Feed As Massive UFO Appears!
1/6/2015 Toby Lundh ISS UFO Hunter Expert Manged To capture Stills Of A Massive UFO Just Outside The ISS During A Live Feed!
Toby Claims The Live Video And Its Recording has Been Removed From the Nasa Archives!
If you were watching on the 1/6/2015 and Recorded this Object

VIDEO:
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
well that's interesting.

I wonder if anyone can elaborate more on this.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

sigh - not this crap again

unevidenced twaddle from known idiots

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It was posted a few days ago and now lives in the Hoax forum.
NASA live stream cuts out after alien UFO sighting. Amazing UFO pic, if it's true...

Sorry

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

1/6/2015 Toby Lundh ISS UFO Hunter Expert Manged To capture Stills Of A Massive UFO Just Outside The ISS During A Live Feed!

and he was not using fraps /a video grabber? , I feel 'expert ufo hunter' maybe a description too far

first time ive seen stars in Nasa footage

funbox

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

edit on am131amFri, 16 Jan 2015 09:57:53 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Did you notice the last link with the video is from thirdphaseofthemoon? Great....I was excited, was.....

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
well that's interesting.

I wonder if anyone can elaborate more on this.

Rather than jump on the hoax wagon - I'll just reinforce your comment here...

I'll be curious to see if anything else comes up on this topic. And to hell with anyone that wants to write this off without investigation; such is ignorance.

Were any of you there? I didn't think so. Nobody here can confirm or deny that this happened, and until I see evidence to the contrary, I'll remain optimistic.

Just like my damn 50 ft crab... Bah. Haters.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The still image provides me with no context, so I really can't form an opinion on this just from the image. The eyewitness account doesn't add much information, either, other than "I saw this appear on the live feed".

I mean, it could just be a reflection from inside the ISS for all I know. This image is meaningless without context.

Maybe someone will have video.

Edit to add:
Thanks for the additional Info, _BoneZ.

edit on 1/16/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hmmm, a giant triangle, interesting.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
sorry but as soon as i saw thirdfaseofmoon i new straight away fake bit dissapointed

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Right.

but does that look like something that's a black project?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

And to hell with anyone that wants to write this off without investigation; such is ignorance.

And not believing a video from thirdphaseofmoon...is denying ignorance.

Were any of you there? I didn't think so.

And neither was the person who uploaded this tripe to Youtube, but you seem to not mind believing him...why is that?

Nobody here can confirm or deny that this happened
[quote/]

And neither can the uploader of that video.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

C'mon people...Something DID come up right here. Its a HOAX...a couple days ago. The thread links were there if anyone bothered looking...
edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: splckr

top topics

join