It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your free will? That's not what is says in my storybook.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Can you believe there are groups of humans that run around killing, maiming and torturing people they don't even know?

The strangest thing is the justification they use. The logic goes something like this. I have this document that was written before anyone alive now was born. I'm not sure who wrote it or exactly when, but that's not important. I just love this content. It's a real page-turner.

Anyhoo, the document has rules for everything under the Sun and beyond. When I read it, I feel like I always knew these things and a indescribable feeling of peace and power settled over me. Many of life's difficulties were solved. It just feels right. With practice and repetition, I committed all these rules to my memory. See how smart I am?

But I discovered something in the process on my enlightenment and I need to explain. Unfortunately, you are in violation of these rules. You should immediately read my storybook and commit it to memory as I have. That is just the first step. If you choose not to follow the rules, that is your free will so I'm not responsible for what happens next.

So, when your life is abruptly ending or you are displaced from your home, tortured and herded through checkpoints, just remember God's love is infinite --free will isn't.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I will never understand how they can follow a book that was made thousands of years ago. Not only follow but devote there entire lives to it. Is that all it really is? a page turner that explains one view on life?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Im with you, I dont get it either.

There is exactly as much evidence for the flying spaghetti monster, yet is ruled out, for no other reason than the story isnt as old.

Anyone who buys into this stuff needs a psych eval imho.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

I agree. Bill Mahar 2016! Lol.

Think of it this way- evolution doesn't come in flat rate packages. These people are still at a stage in their development that they need this, some how.

If only it were harmless (these people are in world ruling offices kind of thing).
edit on 11u2011amb15America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join