It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Dragon [DRG2015]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yes, that did make sense, I know what you mean!
Thanks for your kind words, Gordi. I'm really glad you liked it!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Loved the mystery of it. The Otherworld does not have to make sense to our poor brains, in fact, to them, we are but the dreams of elves and dragons and they are as mystified by us as we by them, I'm sure!

I am left with a gnawing desire to understand what happened to the chap in the story: did he escape with his life, or did he miss out on the adventure of a lifetime...

Wonderfully made!!!

AB

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thank you for reading, AboveBoard! Yes, we must confuse them too, the poor things. I'm glad you dropped by, thanks again!

B x
edit on 19-1-2015 by beansidhe because: sp

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Very interesting read. I really felt lost in the abyss reading this story. Good job.

CdT

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Thank you very much, Cirque, I'm glad you stopped by.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

You captured the confusion and surrender so well it was palpable. And yes "trippy" as well. There are so many good writers here on ATS and you are one of them. It is so hard sometimes to only get a snippet and have to leave the much greater story. I own land in Scotland ( one square foot) and would love to visit your land. Peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle

It would be great if you could!
Thanks for your encouraging words, it's the support of the fellow writers here that helps me to write and gives me the confidence to press 'post'.
Hope all is good with you friend, and thanks again for your kind words, they really do mean a lot.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Ummm...That was such a wonderful read BeanSidhe...It reminded me of a "Fafnir and the Grey Mouser" tale...Very nicely woven...

I only found one fault in your story.................................................it ended...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement, YouSir - I'm humbled by that comment!
I'm really glad you enjoyed it and dropped by to let me know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join