It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World cyber war: 19,000 French websites hacked !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Not very smart in my opinion to tip your hand.. All they have done is paint a big red arrow/target on themselves.

Instead of taking down Francewa's Pizza Shop I would have expected something a little bigger..OK so 19,000 is rather large I suppose ?.... Or this is all part and parcel of getting the internet under control by the "CONTROLLERS" who are dead set on a free and open internet, IMO.. Can't have all those pesky ATS type forums up and running; not towing the "CONTROLLERS thoughts for the day".

Calling it an unprecedented surge, Adm. Arnaud Coustilliere, head of cyberdefense for the French military, said about 19,000 French websites had faced cyberattacks in recent days, some carried out by well-known Islamic hacker groups.

The attacks, mostly relatively minor denial-of-service attacks, hit sites as varied as military regiments to pizza shops but none appeared to have caused serious damage, he said. Military authorities launched round-the-clock surveillance to protect the government sites still coming under attack.

“What’s new, what’s important, is that this is 19,000 sites — that’s never been seen before,” Coustilliere said. “This is the first time that a country has been faced with such a large wave.”

newsletter.thaivisa.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Already Posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please continue at the above.

new topics

join