It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatcha Thinking About?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Peeple

I notice you're from the Planet of the Apes, whats the local time there?

Ostriches arent native to Australia. Perhaps you're thinking of Emus.

?Why does it matter? Are horses native to Australia? Would it give them some unfair advantage because they play at home? Just thinking Australia is the biggest producer of ostriche meat...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep
Recently I've been thinking non-stop, almost, about how everything is vibrations, differing frequencies. That all of the universe is a hologram and that we are spiritual multidimensional beings having a Human Experience.

I think about how to raise my vibration, which is my emotions and thoughts into more positive states, I think about and try to learn how to consciously control my vibrations and what that means. And I wrestle with the idea of what and how much I will be able to do. I contemplate what I will do when I have mastered it, HELPing to transform this world for the better of all - equally.

I ruminate on what usually distracts people and think about and work on taking out what distracts me in daily life.

I think about why this system is the way that it is, how we've gotten to this point and solutions that are out there; how to use and implement them with the best possible outcome and how to get such information to the uninformed majority.
(I'm alluding to advanced technologies, like nano tech, 3D printing, and getting ride of currency once and for all. In the not too distant future if we can use these advanced technologies truly for the advancement and betterment of Humanity as a whole - we can create something truly beautiful and blessed.)

I look at it, in play and drive, as a Self-appointed mission to HELP raise the vibrations of this planet in DRAMATIC WAYS, preferably. It's what I'm GOING for! And, when I get out onto, The Road,
I. Will. DO. This!
(And if I am doing this correctly, I AM getting closer each and every day.)

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Oh ok I thought we were here to "deny ignorance" BTW South Africa is the biggest producer of ostriche meat.

We have plenty of sheep; Australians having become as complacent as Yanks when it comes to going to war as in the "Coalition of the willing" Such an Orwellian phrase.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist
I play with an idea that those two energies will become ONE, forming Synthesis; and that we will move out of prologue and into the actual chapters of this Story.

In regards to communication, I am doing the SAME exact thing, I actually thought I might be the only one who 'communicates' with a higher dimensional being through the radio, t.v., people aka ''random'' stuff.
Recently I've even been hearing it in my own words, it's - wild.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

I’ve thought about this a lot since you asked, and the only pattern that I can see is that all of them seem to love profit. So like, where you or I would try to trade our efforts evenly, they’re always going to try to get over on someone...

but honestly, I don’t think they see it as getting over on someone in their own minds - I think they see it like they’re just making a living, as if life and living is about profiting, and not about peace or stasis or cohabitation or equilibrium or symbiosis.

I mean, I think they honestly believe they deserve more simply because they have learned to negotiate such outcomes - they see their tactics as some kind of honest living skill set.

...and that’s all I got. I can’t really understand them beyond that.

But maybe you're asking about the other side of the equation: How do they get away with it, or how is it allowed?

And to that, I think there are many answers:
Some people agree with them (and want to be like them.)
Some people are pacifists.
Some people are scared.
Some people don’t care unless it happens to themselves or a loved one.
Some people don’t understand.
Some people are gluttons for punishment.
etc.

But yeah... that's a tough one.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Why it is that sometimes, you get a sign that you should be doing something, you plan on doing it, but the universe doesn't think you are moving fast enough so it's blatantly obvious you need to get a move on. For example, you recently met someone you get along great with. Suddenly, everything starts indicating that the two of you belong together. And, just when you think that's the end of it, every radio station you go on after seeing this person is all about love (as in, I caught every station at just the right time when words pertaining to my situation came on).

I’ve experienced it and I have no idea how to even begin to understand it. Is it God? Some spirits? Our own spirit? Our subconscious desires? Wishful thinking? Superstition? Idk. It feels like communication, but from whom, I couldn’t say.

That, and why do cats have to meow at a door on the other side of the apartment, when you are clearly within their line of sight?

eeeeeeh I don’t know. They’re probably so preoccupied with you opening the door that they can’t register the fact that you’re coming to do just that.

Why, when walking with them, do they get just ahead of you and plop right down in your way? It’s like, “Here is where we rest, human.” I used to have one who was so bad about it that I would have to walk in zigzag patterns to avoid tripping over him.

Finally, who's John Galt?

Based on the movie, I think he’s:

- an archetypal messiah character that’s a symbol of hope for selfish elitism (the kind of elitism which believes that everyone who can do for themselves is more deserving than everyone else.)

- a symbol which overcompensates for the abuse someone receives when another takes from his/her efforts undeservingly.

I think the movie was an attempt to cleverly compare forced selflessness and forced selfishness (by masking the comparative as a contrast between the two), so as to show that, no matter which side you favor, if you favor force then you favor something that is unjust and destructive...

but the juxtaposition made was so extremely middle of the road, that if its true intent is anything other than, “worship John and selfish elitism”, then it completely failed.

I assume the author has a problem with either:
- God and being what they are meant to be.
- him/herself being completely egomaniacal.
- seeing the truth in a matter.
- writing good stories.
- all of the above.

Who do you think John Galt is?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

oopsy, you taught me something.

Still think I should go. Not only because of the sheep.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Off topic: By all means come to Australia. Please offer and give something to this fine land.

On topic: I am retired and have set myself and family up on a reasonble "selection". (Aussie twang). My thinking at the moment is how I can keep breeding chickens for a profit but I'm non-plussed. Can't beat Coles and Woolies $10 cooked chooks. Vegies in the garden are going alright but the gardens need constant attention.

Hats off to the farmers. Sigh. 2 freezer loads of pork...yeah....hope we can eat the lot in the next couple of months. Thinking...thinking...thinking...yep..guess thats what I got. Ohhh....and I'll knock off a roo for dog meat tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Bally.

P.S. Home brew is coming along fine.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

In cases like that, the average person isn't going to be able to compete with a giant of infrastructure / industry - it's just not practical in terms of costs.

It's like, "behold, I bring you chicken cheaper than nature itself."

Seriously. If a chicken just flew up to you and died, I don't think you could clean and cook it for less than they price theirs'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join