It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 20 sleeper cells ready to strike Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: sg1642

figure it out? It's something we have encouraged to happen.

Yep, that is your opinion.

The part that we can not figure out is that part of the world can only function under a barbaric oppressive system. When you remove that you get isis or War Lords all fighting to be the next oppressive power in control. The best interest for America would have been to support whoever was in control for cheap oil. A destabilized region does us no good since oil goes though the roof then, but without that oppressive power it destabilizes very quickly.

It's an opinion based on fact. Our countless incursions in to the Middle East have encouraged it. The war crimes we have commited have encouraged it. Use of Muslim men in war as assets has encouraged it. What do you think they are going to preach to their children?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yes, Jimmy Carter deported Iranians, but Obama plays footsie with them. I say the only way to solve the problem for France and Germany is to close every mosque, throw out every Muslim and get themselves out of West Africa.

Bravo! Star!

Unfortunately, here in the USA, we have the Constitutionally protected right to
freedom of religion . . .How in the world can we manage to convince Congress to
enact laws eliminating mosques from our homeland?

Radical islam has to be S Q U A S H E D !

Terrorism isn't that easy to fight, I mean that is, trying to determine WHO the next
violent jihadists will be.

But so many times they have been in these mosques.

NSA phone taps? Computer tracking? Hey go for it; I have nothing to hide.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: screwey
Yes, Jimmy Carter deported Iranians, but Obama plays footsie with them. I say the only way to solve the problem for France and Germany is to close every mosque, throw out every Muslim and get themselves out of West Africa.

Bravo! Star!

Unfortunately, here in the USA, we have the Constitutionally protected right to
freedom of religion . . .How in the world can we manage to convince Congress to
enact laws eliminating mosques from our homeland?

Radical islam has to be S Q U A S H E D !

Terrorism isn't that easy to fight, I mean that is, trying to determine WHO the next
violent jihadists will be.

But so many times they have been in these mosques.

NSA phone taps? Computer tracking? Hey go for it; I have nothing to hide.

While we in the US have the right of freedom of religion, there are laws against inciting violence against others. There are also laws against protecting those who are committing the crime of inciting violence against others or aiding and abetting them. So, you see the problem could be solved if the "moderate" or "non-extremist" Muslims would simply give up those who are breaking the law, training people for violence and aiding and abetting them.
The US has proven many times over that it does not allow unrestrained freedom of religion. The banning of polygamy is the most obvious of the restrictions we can and do impose on those whose religious ideas don't match up with the Christian viewpoint.
If "moderate" Muslims are serious about stopping the madness of the lunatics claiming to represent Islam, they will be trotting down to each and every mosque in the country to make sure that the locals aren't part of the extremists and if indeed, they find the extremists, they need to be turning them in to the authorities. Simply "denouncing" the violent methods just doesn't cut it for me. It is only those within the religion that can make any real difference.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

figure it out? It's something we have encouraged to happen.

Yep, that is your opinion.

The part that we can not figure out is that part of the world can only function under a barbaric oppressive system. When you remove that you get isis or War Lords all fighting to be the next oppressive power in control. The best interest for America would have been to support whoever was in control for cheap oil. A destabilized region does us no good since oil goes though the roof then, but without that oppressive power it destabilizes very quickly.

For a time, the Middle East was the center of learning and knowledge in the world, it was quite civilized and it was even Islamic. I would hardly say they can only function under a barbaric oppressive system.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
There was a good article in Stratfor few days back.

Basic summary was: Islam and Christianity have been fighting for more than thousand years and what ever is going on today is nothing new except for the dates on the calender.

Europe will not bow down to Jihadists. Only thing it has to do is shut its doors to new immigration from North Africa and middle east and like Russia, start to offer bonus and financial aids to families having more kids.

With Italy rescuing boatloads of north Africans by the week, stopping immigration is not going to stop anytime soon, there are Icelandic coastguard ships the Mediterranean sea now!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
While we in the US have the right of freedom of religion, there are laws against inciting violence against others. There are also laws against protecting those who are committing the crime of inciting violence against others or aiding and abetting them. So, you see the problem could be solved if the "moderate" or "non-extremist" Muslims would simply give up those who are breaking the law, training people for violence and aiding and abetting them.
The US has proven many times over that it does not allow unrestrained freedom of religion. The banning of polygamy is the most obvious of the restrictions we can and do impose on those whose religious ideas don't match up with the Christian viewpoint.
If "moderate" Muslims are serious about stopping the madness of the lunatics claiming to represent Islam, they will be trotting down to each and every mosque in the country to make sure that the locals aren't part of the extremists and if indeed, they find the extremists, they need to be turning them in to the authorities. Simply "denouncing" the violent methods just doesn't cut it for me. It is only those within the religion that can make any real difference.

And we could stop the abortion clinic bombers if the moderate Christians would turn in the people who attack those involved with clinics. Why don't the good Christians just turn them in?

Maybe they don't know who they are?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

So, I post an actual picture of the carriage, with clear bomb damage from something inside and you're response is some random quotes off an hour long YouTube video that cannot actually be verified to even be true?

As for that "exercise", it was nothing of the sort and I remember this rumour doing the rounds at the time on ATS - If you even bothered to look into this yourself instead of believing whatever crap you can dig up on the internet, you'll find it wasn't an "exercise" in the slightest, but more of a conference between top-level Police commanders and it wasn't the first time, it had happened several years running. It wasn't going on at the same time either, but rather had happened days before and dealt with a fictitious attack on London transportation and how that would impact the Police staffing levels and ability to operate.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
I thought ATS was pretty informed.

But oh well lets forget about London bombings, Madrids bombings, Paris train bombings. Belgium shootings at Jewish institutes and the occasional attack on Artists that spoke their mind (Like Theo van Gogh) or just someone that happens to be military personnel.

That was no terrorism right? And now it is Europe's turn.

(I miss the rolleye emo)

I guess not

A star for you

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I remember European attacks. I do understand that many other people don't though.

I'm also very well versed in WWII but I'm not good with names and dates.

It's unreasonable to expect everyone to know everything, but if you don't KNOW then ask. Even if you ask google.

If you do know, teach! ATS is nothing if not a learning/tolerant environment, comparatively.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

For a time, the Middle East was the center of learning and knowledge in the world, it was quite civilized and it was even Islamic. I would hardly say they can only function under a barbaric oppressive system.

Ya 500 years ago...

I'm talking 2015...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

That is the difficult part, and this is the case in more countries, including the Netherlands.
They can keep an eye on them but nothing more, they are free to believe what they want and they are free to travel wherever they want to go, well unless the destination is Syria of course.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Ya 500 years ago...

I'm talking 2015...

And 500 years ago the west existed under a barbaric oppressive system under the thumb of the Vatican. Have you looked at some of the things our western governments are doing lately? If we have the capability to regress 500 years, they do too.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

And 500 years ago the west existed under a barbaric oppressive system under the thumb of the Vatican. Have you looked at some of the things our western governments are doing lately? If we have the capability to regress 500 years, they do too.

They have...

We have the capability...

Your right, but right now my point is still correct..

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I wonder if there is a solution for this situation, as a social and free society in which everyone is equal and has the same chances, one would not expect that people would segregate themselves from the rest of the society, but that is exactly what is happening.
There is a difference between islam and islamisation, this is where things start to go wrong.
While muslims practice islam as their religion, muslims should not forget that they live in an western society with western norms and values.
But according to islam our laws mean nothing as they are made by man whereas the islamic law is gods law, that is why sharia is so important for muslims.
Also, according to them one is born as a muslim and those who does not follow islam are non-believers with which a muslim should not be friends.
With these two examples it is already quite clear that islam and the western society conflict with eachother.
Islam is not a religion, it is a theocracy which leaves little room for self determination, islam means submission to Allah.
Naturally, muslims will want to gain more freedom to follow the islamic rules such as clothing, Adhan or Azän, halal food, islamic schools and teachings, no advertisement posters with scarce clothed ladies in the streets, more mosques and so on.
While that does not seem to bad, the outcome is segregation, underperforming schools, radicalized youth, higher unemployment among muslims, and most important, people are standing up to this ongoing islamisation of their country.
Partly of what islam has brought forth, al nusra, al qaida, hamas, muslim brotherhood, hezbollah, taliban, isis, and many more less known extremist groups.
And the continuing violence between shiites, sunni, yazidi, kurds, thousands of extremists who traveled to IS (islamic state) to fight against the local population, anti semitism among muslims, supporting IS.
Criminality against westerners, islamic neighborhoods, total disrespect for the country they live in.
Not to say that this goes for all muslims, it seems that part of the youth and adults till the age of about 40 are quite good at giving islam the negative image it has today and which is growing among westerners.
That is why there is a growing polarisation between the people in Europe.
In Germany, in France, in the Netherlands, in Denmark, in Sweden, Belgium, Austria and Switzerland, since October pegida is demonstrating and this movement which started in Germany is growing rapidly in Europe.
I do not think this will end well, because those people are not heard, they are simply dismissed as nazi's and far right extremists by politicians and socalled leftwing people.
Last week the anti-pegida movement was as big in Germany as pegida itself if not bigger according to the press.
But this week, there was no pegida in the streets in Germany, the safety could not be garanteed because of serious threats, extremists would be amongst pegida and kill them.
This is Europe today

Oh btw, it is not that Europe doesn't know how integration works, this has nothing to do with integration because the brothers who killed the cartoonists, they were born and raised in France, Europe gives birth to extremists.
That has nothing to do with integration but with policies such as the political ideal of multiculturalism.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: douglas5

So, I post an actual picture of the carriage, with clear bomb damage from something inside and you're response is some random quotes off an hour long YouTube video that cannot actually be verified to even be true?

As for that "exercise", it was nothing of the sort and I remember this rumour doing the rounds at the time on ATS - If you even bothered to look into this yourself instead of believing whatever crap you can dig up on the internet, you'll find it wasn't an "exercise" in the slightest, but more of a conference between top-level Police commanders and it wasn't the first time, it had happened several years running. It wasn't going on at the same time either, but rather had happened days before and dealt with a fictitious attack on London transportation and how that would impact the Police staffing levels and ability to operate.

EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS did you miss that statement and not just from the public but from emergency services !!!!!

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.julyseventh.co.uk...

On and after 7/7, Peter Power gave a number of interviews in which he referred to the terror exercise he was running on the morning of 7th July. !!!!!

do some research eh

POWER: ...at half-past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for, er, over, a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing upright!

PETER ALLEN: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was, er, about half-past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision, 'this is the real one' and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from 'slow time' to 'quick time' thinking and so on.
edit on 22/1/2015 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/1/2015 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
that's really amazing,But a good news.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Myown4

Came here again.Is anyone here?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
iPad air 2 cover
HTC Accessory

edit on 25-1-2015 by Myown4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Finally, you guys get to be the butt of all the jokes. After it's all over (if you can live with yourself), we can drink and be merry. I would like to thank the little people who made this all possible. Thanks for not waking up.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I call BS, just some idiots running thier mouths.

They will only ever talk, and wont ever act.

This is idiot saber rattling to get people scared, like they did the same crap in America with all the stupid terror levels.

Let me know how that turned out.

Oh.

I've been reading you for a while and I don't like to be personal but this is me calling you out for being full of yourself, hot air, and utter horsesh#.

Please defy me. I'd love to read it, and so would everyone else here with half a brain.

In fact, which city do you think is least likely to be attacked next? Let's see if you're useful for something.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Looks like you were right on the money.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join