It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sermon from a Prophet, The Tribulation - Judgement Against Babylon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is an 80 Song playlist that when listened to is intended to be a Sermon for the new age. It judges and calls to repentance those who are part of Babylon and calls the Congregation into the Light.

Most of these songs are spiritually esoteric, listening to them in order and my notes should guide you to the meaning. You could just read the notes and get the idea of the playlist. I will not be posting the You Tube Links, but I will answer any questions you might have in regards to the esoteric meaning of some of these Songs.

THE TRIBULATION - (From the one's who speak in tongues and the one who can interpret)

Outside the Gates – Judgment Against Babylon

Who is Babylon: Religious Teachers who slander any of God's prophets. Those who teach you that you are bound to sin, prosperity or cyclical existence and those who teach salvation through ritual. Any teaching opposed to equanimity.

Who is Babylon: Those who worship demons, Political and Corporate leaders who feed only themselves. Entertainers who justify sin through their arts.

1. Fuel, Hemorrhage (In My Hands) / CHRIST SPEAKING “Don't you remember anything when I(Christ) said, don't fall away, and leave love bleeding in my(his) hands again” “You never even tried”

2. Fall Out Boy, My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark / “Your the antidote for everything except for me” “My childhood spat back out the monster that you see”

3.Nickelback, Edge Of A Revolution / “We can't turn back, we cant turn away, because this time we are relying on the LAST SOLUTION”

4. Linkin Park, Faint / “I am what I what you to want, what I want you to feel. “DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME I WON'T BE IGNORED!”

5. Rage Against The Machine, Know Your Enemy / “What? The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy” “I have no patience now, SICK OF COMPLACENCY!” “All of which are American Dreams!”

6. Linkin Park, Wretches And Kings / “The front of the attack is exactly where I'm at' , 'there aint s*** you can say that make me back down NO!”

7. Linkin Park, Guilty All the Same (feat. Rakim) / “Greedy for the fame, TV or a name. Media, the game, to me your all the same. Your guilty.” “Too sick to be ashamed, no one else to blame, your guilty.”

8. Muse, Supremacy / “You don't have long, I am on to you. The time has come to destroy your Supremacy”

9. Michael Jackson, They Really Don't Care / “All I want to say is that, THEY DON”T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!”

10. Of Monsters And Men, Dirty Paws / Esoteric Song about the fall of the 4 Kingdoms who would attempt to rule the world. ROME, FRANCE, GERMANY, USA. 4 dirty paws

11. Adele, Rolling In The Deep / “You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you sew.” Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep”

12. Black Sabbath, Iron Man / “Now the time is here, for Iron Man(Christ) to spread fear, Vengeance from the Grave, Kill the People he once saved

13. Metallica, The Unforgiven / “Never free, Never me, So I dub thee Unforgiven”

14. Nickelback, The Hammer's Coming Down / “This is the calm before the coming storm, This is the red sky morning without warning” “If there is one thing I can promise you, We'll see the LIGHT again.”, “The Hammers coming down”

15. Shinedown, Sound Of Madness / “The darkest hour never comes in the night, You can sleep with a gun, when you gonna WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELF!”

16. Rage Against The Machine, Wake Up / “MLK spoke out against Vietnam, Return the power to the have nots, and then came the shot” “I think I heard a shot!”

17. Skillet, Sick Of It / “Are you over it, bored to death, have you had enough regret, take a stand, raise your hand. IF YOUR SICK OF IT!”

18. Rage Against The Machine, Take The Power Back / “Massive militant poetry, You are the witness to change, WE GOT TO TAKE THE POWER BACK!”

19. Mumford & Sons,Thistle & Weeds / “I begged you to hear me, there's more than flesh and bones, Take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes you've made” “Rain down on me”

20. Fall Out Boy, The Phoenix / “Put on your war paint”, I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a Phoenix”

21. Skillet, Rise / “Rise in Revolution, Unite and fight to make a better life, everybody work for all, sound off this is the call, Tonight we RISE, RISE!”

22. Lorde, Royals / “My friends and I we cracked the code.” “We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair”

23. Everlast, What It's Like / “God forbid you have to walk in (less fortunate) Shoes, Then you might really know what it's like.”

24. Coldplay, Paradise / “Life goes on, it gets so heavy, the wheel breaks the butterfly, Every tear a waterfall”

25. Phil Collins, Another Day In Paradise / “She calls out to the man on the street, sir can you help me, its cold and there is no where to sleep, He pretends he can't hear her.” “Think about it”

26. 3 Doors Down, Be Like That / “All she wants is just a little piece of this dream, Is that too much to ask? With a safe home and a warm bed on a quiet little street.” Is that too much to ask?”

27. Arrested Development, Mr. Wendal / “Mr. Wendal a man, a human in flesh but not by law”, “because of him we walk”

28. Hootie and the Blowfish, Time / “Children killing in the street, dying for the color of red” “Wash them in the ocean and make them clean, maybe their mothers won't cry tonight.”

29. P.O.D., Youth Of The Nation / “Its kind of hard when you aint got no friends, he put his life to an end, they might remember him then” “Told the world how he felt with the sound of a gat.”

30. Eminem, Sing For The Moment / To the entertainers, you are role models and God is watching, what will you do?

31. 2Pac, Keep Ya Head Up / “I wonder why we take from our women, why rape our women, Do we hate our women? Its time we kill for our women, time to heal our women”

32. Bob Marley & The Wailers, Nüguns / “When I analyze the stench, too me it makes a lot of since. Stolen from Africa, brought to America, fighting on arrival, fighting for survival. Buffalo Soldier”

33. Michael Jackson, Black Or White / “I'm not going to spend my life being a color”

34. Depeche Mode, People Are People / “I can't understand what makes a man hate another man, help me understand.”

35. 2Pac, Changes / “Learn to see me as your brother, instead of two distant strangers”, “I see no changes, All I see is racist faces”

36. Black Sabbath, War Pigs / “In the fields the body's burning, as the war machine keeps turning”, “Treating people just like pawns in chess, Wait tell their judgment day comes”

37. Nickelback, When We Stand Together / “Theirs bullets flying through the air and they still carry on”, “We watch it happen over there and then just turn it off” “We must stand together.”

38. Carrie Underwood, Just A Dream / “Let us bow our heads and pray, Lord please lift his soul and heal this hurt”

39. Justin Timberlake / Black Eyed Peas, Where Is The Love / “Father, father, father, help us, send some guidance from above, because people got me questioning where is the love?”

40. Nas, If I Ruled the World (Imagine That) / Esoteric song about those in power, “Open the eyes to the lies history told fowl, I'm as wise as the old owl”

Continued >>>

edit on 15-1-2015 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
41. Bob Marley & The Wailers, 36 / “Hear the children crying, One Love”, “Is their a place for the hopeless sinners, who has hurt all mankind just to save his own belief?”

42. Poison, Something To Believe In / “I see him on the TV, preaching about the promise lands, He tells me to believe in Jesus, steals the money from my hands”, 'Lord I think he sinned.”

43. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Same Love / “If you preach hate at the service, those words aren't anointed”, “no freedom tell were equal, Damn right I support it”

44. Sarah McLachlan , Monsters / Esoteric song against the trinity church, “Theirs a wolf stalking in sheep's clothing, tells me hes the real thing.”

45. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Wing$ / “Murdered for his 4s”, “Look at what that swoosh did, it consumed my thoughts.”, “I'm trying to take mine off”

46. Depeche Mode, Everything Counts / “The grabbing hands, grab all they can, all for themselves”

47. Kenny Chesney, Round And Round / “Why we can't be satisfied, I don't know, Tell the day we die it seems like it never stops, Why we always wanting something we aint got?”

48. Scorpions, Dust In The Wind / “All we do, crumbles to the ground but we refuse to see, Dust in the wind, All we are is dust in the wind.”

49. Heart, What About Love / “I can't tell you what your feeling inside, and I can't sell you what you don't want to buy, something missing”, “What about Love?”

50. Mumford & Sons , Roll Away Your Stone / Grace “It's not the long walk home that will change this heart, but the welcome I receive with a restart”

51. Imagine Dragons, Hear Me / “Try to hear my voice. You can leave it's your choice”, “Can nobody hear me? I got a lot that's on my mind, I cannot breathe, can you hear it too?”

52. Papa Roach, Scars / “I cant help you fix yourself but at least I can say I tried, I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life”, Our Scars remind us that our past is real”

53. Imagine Dragons, Bleeding Out / “I'm bleeding out, if the last thing that I do is bring you down, I'll bleed out for you. So I'll bare my skin and I'll count my sins, and I close my eyes and I take it in”

54. Pearl Jam, Jeremy / I am Jeremy. “Jeremy spoke in class today”,

55. Papa Roach, Last Resort / ”Nothings Alright, Nothing is fine, I'm running and I'm crying”, ”I can't go on living this way, cut my life into pieces, this is my Last Resort”

56. Evanescence, Call Me When You're Sober / “Couldn't take the blame, sick with shame, must be exhausting to loose your own game”, “You can't play the victim this time”

57. Bon Jovi, Blaze of Glory / “I'm going down in a Blaze of Glory”, “Let this boy die like a man, starring down a bullet, let me make my final stand”

58. Kenny Rogers, The Gambler / “You never count your money when your sitting at the table”, “You got to know when to walk away, and know when to run”

59. Bastille, Pompeii / “Oh, Where do we begin, the rubble or our sins?” “How I'm gonna be optimist about this?”

60. Mumford & Sons, The Cave / “I can see widows and orphans through my tears”, “I know my call, despite my faults and despite my growing fears”

61. 3 Doors Down, It's Not My Time / “My Friend, This life we live is not what we have, it's what we believe”, “This could be the end of me and everything I know, but I won't go”

62. Nickelback, If Everyone Cared / “Show the world they were wrong, teach them all to sing along, Singing Amen I'm alive”, “As we lie beneath the stars, we realize how small we are”

63. Evanescence, Bring Me To Life / Sinners Prayer, “Call my name and save me from the dark”, “Save me from the nothing I've become”, “Breathe into me and make me Real”, “Wake me up”

64. Eminem, Lose Yourself / “No more games, I'm going to change what you call rage”, “Somebody's paying the Pied Piper”, “Success is my only option, failures not”

65. Sarah McLachlan , World On Fire / “Theirs nothing I can do to change whats coming, stay next to me when the sky is falling”, “Trying to bring my share”

66. Imagine Dragons, Underdog / “Father, Father, Father, this is not enough”, “That sounds like my luck, I get the short end of it. Oh I love to be the Underdog.”

67. Katy Perry, Roar / ”I see it all, I see it now”, “Dancing through the fire because I am the champion and your going to hear me roar”, “Like thunder gonna shake the ground”

68. Billy Joel, We Didn't Start the Fire / “JFK blown away, WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY?”

69. AWOLNATION, People / “I was born to rage for my fathers pain, with my brothers style, for my mothers reign”. “Theirs people running just like you”, “Need some good ol Love”

70. Fall Out Boy, Young Volcanoes, “Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds, it's all over now before it has begun, We've already won.”

71. AWOLNATION, Soul Wars / “Can I get Amen, for all the bleeding and the pain, I just struggle to be gracious, Now we can touch it we can taste it”

72. Creed, One / “The world is headed for mutiny, when all we want is unity, We may rise and fall, but in the end we'll meet our fate together, The only way is One”

73. Skillet, Awake And Alive / “I'm Awake, I'm Alive, Now I know what I believe inside, Now it's my time, I'll do what I want because this is my life”, “I'll never back down”

74. P.O.D., Alive / “So I'll trust in Love, you have given me piece of mind”,”Tell the world how I feel inside, even though it might cost me everything”, “I can never turn my back”

75. 3 Doors Down, One Light / “Fight for hope and we'll kill this doubt, Angels of war let me out, come with me lets take this world and make a change”

76. Papa Roach, Warriors / “Were breaking down the walls of this prison, We are the warriors, so shine your light push the enemy back, when your under attack it will protect you”

77. 3 Doors Down, Duck And Run / “This world can't bring me down, because I'm already here, I must told you 1000 times I'm not running away”, “I wont duck and run, I'm not built that way”

78. Imagine Dragons, Radioactive / “This is it, the Apocalypse”, “Welcome to the new age, I'm Radioactive”, “Its a revolution I suppose, were painted red to fit right in”

79. Fall Out Boy, Centuries / “I am the opposite of amnesia”, “We've been here forever, and here's the frozen proof, I could scream FOREVER!”, “You will remember me, for Centuries”,

80. Switchfoot, Dare You to Move / “Welcome to the fall out, Welcome to Resistance, The tension is here”, “Everyone is waiting on you, I dare you to move, Like today never happened before”

Thank you, To everyone who made this play list possible, you are lights on my path, my strength when I am weak. Amen

If you made it this far, I have also complied 107 other songs in order that complete a 13 hour sermon. This is part 1. Part 2 is judgment against a Luke Warm congregation. Part 3 is encouragement for those who seek the Light but have not yet grasped understanding. Part 4 is an attempt to explain Nirvana and a message for the 144,000.

This playlist came from a larger selection of music that I have in a playlist called Amen. I claim to be a prophet, if you want to be judged by me answer this. What does your playlist sound like, does your spirit say Amen, or does it only appease the flesh?

If anyone would like me to post the other 107 songs please ask and I will post the rest of the songs.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Okay...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Interesting interpretations. Not a Christian myself but interesting nonetheless. I will s&f.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
you might like this one

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I slander you because you are not a prophet.

What went through your mind when you first came up with this idea? It's really hard to not be sarcastic, you make it too easy not to be.

But hey, do you actually listen to the first prophet to come along? Let's see, Moses said "Thou shalt have NO OTHER gods" but you found a multiplicity of gods and you are confused. Unless you keep that first prophetic statement, you aren't going to be a prophet at all. You are just a snake oil salesman and I don't think you even believe yourself.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Jeremiah 5:13And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.

Jeremiah 5:31The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Jeremiah 14: 15Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

Jeremiah 23:30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

As Elijah said "Let the God that answers by fire be God". What god are you proclaiming the name of? Not the God of Jeremiah, and look at the condemnation given. Do you really want to keep claiming it before the Just and Almighty God who says that there is no other God but Him and bow down and worship only Him?

You are a servant of Ba'al, nothing more. And Elijah is going to challenge you, can you call fire down from heaven? Can you shut the rain up for three years?

Behold, a greater than Elijah has come, His name is Jesus Christ. Are you sure you want to keep on this path?

One more to add

Ezekiel 13:2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the Lord;

I tell you now, hear ye the word of the Lord, thou shalt have no other gods before me. You have, therefore you are imagining a vain thing and expecting us to believe you. I simply tell you that you are nothing more than wind.
edit on 1/15/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

"Now having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, He answered them and said, The kingdom of God is not something that can be observed; nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or, 'There it is!' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst."

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mnemonicmania

"Now having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, He answered them and said, The kingdom of God is not something that can be observed; nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or, 'There it is!' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst."

Yes, but do you accept the kingdom of God?

Sure, it is here, but the kingdom of God is ruled by God, not every god out there, that sacgamer is trying to include. Remember that sacgamer is inserting nirvana and everything else that isn't found in the Bible. He can follow what religion he wants, but to call himself a prophet and include the God of the Bible means that he has to reject all other gods, according to the God of the Bible.

He can't have his cake and eat it too.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

I slander you because you are not a prophet.

What went through your mind when you first came up with this idea? It's really hard to not be sarcastic, you make it too easy not to be.

But hey, do you actually listen to the first prophet to come along? Let's see, Moses said "Thou shalt have NO OTHER gods" but you found a multiplicity of gods and you are confused. Unless you keep that first prophetic statement, you aren't going to be a prophet at all. You are just a snake oil salesman and I don't think you even believe yourself.

Their are approximately 6 billion people who believe in the Light, who believe in prophets whom you claim are not prophets.

Have you read any of the other religious books for yourself? Do you actually read anything I post.

I claim the JESUS CHRIST is the LIGHT that is IN ALL THE TEXTS. I claim that Jesus Christ is within you. I claim that their is only one God who is our father, and One Lord, who is the Christ. And I say that all the texts teach the same Perfect Divine Philosophy. The same teaching as Jesus Christ. I don't believe I need a man to tell me what the Light inside of me has to teach me, nor do I think you need to give your money to someone who teaches you that you can never be Like Christ.

HOW CAN THIS BE ANTI-CHRIST.

If I can interpret, and I know I can. I have not exalted myself, The Lord himself choose me. Why me, I have no Idea. You believe that you are waiting for the Christ. Read the message to the seven churches. Who does Christ give the Iron Scepter to Rule the Kingdoms, One of his disciples.

I am a disciple of Christ.

edit on 15-1-2015 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I will take a listen to the song when I have better than hill country 3G.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree with your characterization. Luke described Jesus as saying that the question of the coming of god is irrelevant and imperceptible. That no one can say this is god, or that is god. One might say that god is ging to be continually misrepresented.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I disagree with your characterization as well. I ask of you, friend, how many times Jesus Christ proclaimed himself? Why do you feel that you can proclaim him with such authority in direct absence of his direction. What authority do you hold without Christ? Not a drop, you proclaim a fountain given to you by men of corruptible intent.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree with your characterization. Luke described Jesus as saying that the question of the coming of god is irrelevant and imperceptible. That no one can say this is god, or that is god. One might say that god is ging to be continually misrepresented.

I am not claiming the Kingdom of God, but I can say that it is within you. Nor do I claim to be able to predict the future and tell you when anything happens. I only claim that I can interpret, and the texts themselves promise the age of Christ coming with the interpretations.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

If your are not able to see the kingdom of god, then why do you proclaim him?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I noticed that Mystery Babylon and the New Age movement share lots .I was a little confused by another post by OP and went to read some of their other posts .Kind of a Gnostic Mystery belief with shades of Babylon . Oh well ,they may be able to confuse the lost but I am thinking the elect wont be so gullible . a reply to: WarminIndy

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Oh, but that is why we have been given scripture, because it shares with us the nature and personality of the God it explains. And the Christian and Jew are encouraged to seek this God, to know this God, to be in fellowship with the God, to listen to this God and to be in a relationship with this God.

Once you know this God, all other gods become foreign. It's all about knowing. And God has not shut Himself away from people. Everyone can know this God, but if one thinks they know this God but attach attributes that goes against His precepts, then how can it be the same?

Characterization comes from knowing personally.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yet here I stand, in the middle of the Kingdom of God.. yet men perceive not.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

HOW CAN THIS BE ANTI-CHRIST.

The Mahdi of Islam is the antichrist of the Bible. allah in the Koran is capricious, you never know what he will do. The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob cannot lie and delights in keeping His Word.

You are seriously deceived.

The "spirit of antichrist" in the Bible is a spirit that denies two things:

1. The deity of Christ
2. That Jesus Christ incarnated in the flesh.

Islam was created to SPECIFICALLY deny those two statements of Christianity. It is the beast empire of Revelation. The Mahdi and Issa of Islam are the antichrist and the false prophet of the Bible.

edit on 16-1-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

I am not claiming the Kingdom of God, but I can say that it is within you. Nor do I claim to be able to predict the future and tell you when anything happens. I only claim that I can interpret, and the texts themselves promise the age of Christ coming with the interpretations.

The "Kingdom of God" is the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit. Nothing else. There is a clear difference in the Bible between the terms "Kingdom of God" and "Kingdom of Heaven". You don't know this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join