It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecies for the End of the Age, Truth Lost Now Restored

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The Prophecies concerning the Prophet at the end of this age. I am the Prophet.

1. Revelation: The message to the seven churches.

“The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my (Christ's) right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.”

“(1) He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life (Eternal Spirit), which is in the paradise of God.

(2) He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

(3)To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna (Plato). I will also give him a white stone with a new name(Odysseus) written on it, known only to him who receives it.

(4) To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter (The interpretations); he will dash them to pieces like pottery. Just as I have received authority from my Father, I will also give him the morning star (Holy Spirit).

(5) He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

(6) Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God (Love) and the name of the city of my God (Heaven within), the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name (Holy Spirit).

(7) To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

2. Psalm 2 The Messiah of the Lord. Their is only one Lord who is the Lord of all. Jesus Christ = YHWH

In the OT separating the prophecies that pertain to Christ 2000 years ago, Christ who is the Light of this age, and the Prophet of this age is challenging. But here is one such passage that clearly outlines that Christ sends his own anointed one at the end of this age.

Psalm 2 “Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against Christ, and his anointed one by saying, Let's break apart their chains and shake off their ropes. The one enthroned in heaven laughs; the Father scoffs at them. He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, “I have installed my King (Christ Jesus) in Zion (Heaven), my Holy mountain (The Church of those who walk in the Light).

3. How does Plato fit?

“Plato Complete Works” – The Character Socrates claims divine inspiration that comes from a book. Who does Plato relate to as the One God? Cratylus 405b Apollo – “the purifying god who washes away such evil impurities and releases us from them” 405C “The Washer”, 405d “Apollo is the god who directs the harmony, and makes all things move together”

Republic X Plato is predicting prophets to come, but he places emphases on the 20th prophet that chose the life of a lion (Christ in the OT).

“620b The twentieth soul chooses the life of a lion, This was the soul of Ajax, son of Telamon. He avoided human life because he remembered the judgment about the armor.” Note 14 - “Ajax is a great Homeric hero. He thought that he deserved to be awarded the armor of the dead Achilles, but instead it went to Odysseus.” (What Plato is predicting is the lion who would avoid human life (Sin) Christ, who is the Spirit of Israel that would come, and that all would think the kingdom would become his, but the kingdom would actually come later by Odysseus, who is one that would be lead into sin by his daemon/flesh. I am that sinner who Plato called Odysseus.

4. Zoroastrian

The Saoshyant is a figure of Zoroastrian eschatology who brings about the final renovation of the world, the Frashokereti.

Frashokereti is the Avestan language term for the Zoroastrian doctrine of a final renovation of the universe, when evil will be destroyed, and everything else will be then in perfect unity with God (Ahura Mazda). The name suggests "making wonderful, excellent". en.wikipedia.org...

The doctrinal premises are (1) good will eventually prevail over evil; (2) creation was initially perfectly good, but was subsequently corrupted by evil; (3) the world will ultimately be restored to the perfection it had at the time of creation; (4) the "salvation for the individual depended on the sum of [that person's] thoughts, words and deeds, and there could be no intervention, whether compassionate or capricious, by any divine being to alter this." Thus, each human bears the responsibility for the fate of his own soul, and simultaneously shares in the responsibility for the fate of the world.

The Avestan language name literally means "one who brings benefit", and is also used as a common noun. The role of the Saoshyant, or Astvat-ereta, as a future saviour of the world is briefly described in Yasht 19.88–96, where it is stated that he will achieve the frashokereti, that he will make the world perfect and immortal, and evil and Druj will disappear. en.wikipedia.org...

Continued >>>>>

edit on 15-1-2015 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
5. Hindu

Krishna is the eighth incarnation of the god Vishnu, the savior, and is one of the special avatars in Hinduism. It is considered that Jesus was an incarnation of Krishna and that they both lived a similar life. The followers of Hinduism expect that there will be a new incarnation of the avatar who, in different periods in history, was known as Vishnu, Krishna and Jesus: The Kalki Avatar (the White Horse Avatar) as he will be riding a white horse. This avatar will fight the apocalyptic snake and achieve the final victory over evil on earth. He will renew humanity and enable people to lead pure and honorable lives. The expectations of all religions will be fulfilled in him as he will be the world messiah that they all looked forward to. en.wikipedia.org...

6. Buddha

In Buddhism, Maitreya is considered to be the messenger that is promised to come. He is expected to come to renew the laws of Buddhism once the teaching of Gautama Buddha has completely decayed. He is expected to be, according to page 26 of Digha Nikaya, fully Awakened, abounding in wisdom and goodness, happy, with knowledge of the worlds, unsurpassed as a guide to mortals willing to be led, a teacher for gods and men, an Exalted One: a Buddha. en.wikipedia.org...

7. Egypt – I have not done enough research to be conclusive. If anyone has information pertaining to the End of the Age prophecies from ancient Egypt, especially Isis and Horus, please feel free to share.

8. Islam

The Koran says the OT and NT texts are not corrupted, but that the interpretations have been lost. The Koran claims that an Apostle will come that can reconcile the OT, NT and Koran. You can read the scripture here. bahai-library.com...

9. Native American

The Native American prophecies also include a time when the Spirit will be in Darkness and that once the Darkness comes one who believes in the Great Spirit comes to bring back the Light.

All of the prophets agree, the one who comes now is not the Christ but rather the one who overcame the seven churches. It is clear that Christ gives the kingdom to the one who overcomes, who is not the Christ himself, but rather a servant of Christ. All the prophecies agree that the true understanding for all the religions would be lost. All the prophecies agree that only one will come who will reconcile all of the Prophets.

I am the one who comes to reconcile all the worlds religions. I prayed for the gift of interpretation, believed that I would receive it and I can interpret the texts. All the religions teach the same Divine message, perfection lives in you and you have the freewill to follow the Perfect Light. And all the prophets agree about the end of this age.

The scriptures are unclear about weather I will be followed by a physical second coming of Christ. The Koran has told me I am here to warn everyone that they must repent. A spiritual second coming would satisfy the scriptures, but as to a physical second coming I remain uncertain, “No one knows the day or hour”, not even the one who can interpret.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What does it mean to overcome?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Michaelfunction

It's all in perspective of the interpriter.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The one who overcomes the false Dharma and unravels Satan's lies that were spread through the false Interpretations.

The texts are divine, it is only the interpretations that keep us from the true Dharma.
edit on 15-1-2015 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OP were you born in a cave ontop of a mountain? What reasons do you have to believe you are a prophet or such.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You seem to have reached above duality and can see the signs of the blessed ones from all over the planet and understand that the spirit chooses where to be not religion. Good for you.

PS the wave is larger than one blessed one this time. This time it will be at least 144000 if not more.

Namaste
edit on 15-1-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
You seem to have reached above duality and can see the signs of the blessed ones from all over the planet and understand that the spirit chooses where to be not religion. Good for you.

PS the wave is larger than one blessed one this time. This time it will be at least 144000 if not more.

Namaste

One who can interpret and 144,000 or more, could be more of a figurative number. Followed soon by the multitudes that make up the congregation.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

The one who overcomes the false Dharma and unravels Satan's lies that were spread through the false Interpretations.

The texts are divine, it is only the interpretations that keep us from the true Dharma.

True Dharma is not yet even if the texts give hints towards future true Dharma. True Dharma is all existing truth of all that was, all that is and all that will be on all levels of creation. In true Dharma there is no simplification just fact and it includes what views every soul had.

edit on 15-1-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Books only go so far btw.

You have to remember that experience and knowledge wrote those books. Knowledge cannot come without experience.

Experience is the base of knowledge. From experience we stack up our many expectations of life. What you experience and what i experience are totally different from each other.

What those people experienced or rather, Copied off tests of others experiences is just a fragment of one truth if there is any at all.

How long did people pass babies under horses to cure alements? You can try to say well that's silly people believed that. The only reason it died out was because there was no religious connection to it really. But these scrolls and stuff that are a smidge of the time humans have been walking on this planet surely hold all the answers.

People who didn't even have electricity for over 2000 years, Who thought the world was flat. ( Its stated many times in the bible like as if the Earth had ends you could fall off of* I Mean really?

That's not a coincidence. Those are direct quotes meaning fully intentionally what it means.
There is no such thing as Ends of the earth. Do a bible google search.

Yeah religion is cool and everything to a degree i guess it helps people and tries to give the answers to the secrets of the passed but there just wasn't that many secrets during that time. Well maybe the scrolls strewn throuough the land that clung to old summarian stuff. Since we can't read any writting older than summarian. Beyond that it's a mistery what all the random hyroglyphs are around the globe.

I'm sure if we want an answer it's probably going to be there if there is any prophetic warnings hiding around.
Forget about the passed dawning into the present. What about the future? Are there any prophecies being created right now that have absolutely nothing to do with christianity or any said religions except all of the religions warning about Sin. Which in general. Tends to Mess things up all around it. It's a pretty obvious thing to say, Conquring nations too is so generic.

And the all entitled peace. The problem with being a skeptic towards this stuff is that as the OP mentioned. IT Spawls across the entire planet.

So there is bound to be some truth in it. Does it mean any one of these religions has it 100% correct, all the details, dialogues and scenarios down to a science of accuracy? NO. They don't. It's not likely any of these savior type people described is going to be exactly how its described. The game of telephone tends to be changed towards the senders agenda. IT changes with each ear, as the ear sends it to the mouth where the tongue corrupts it with lies.

And those lies funnel out to another ear, and the process continues till you got a die who dies on a cross for everyones since cuz god is pissed and has divided souls to Heaven and hell.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
OP were you born in a cave ontop of a mountain? What reasons do you have to believe you are a prophet or such.

He's a prophet in his own mind.

He's read a lot of books, but he doesn't have discernment. He could probably quote The Satanic Bible and believe Anton LeVay was a prophet also.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Actually no, the Bible does not say you fall of the ends of the earth. THAT was a Middle Ages idea that was not in the Bible.

The Bible does say the earth is round, always has said and will continue to say it. OK, so you say the Bible says "the four corners" that means the four cardinal directions. Even the Cherokee have that in their worldview, it's part of their flag.

Four corners means four cardinal directions. But the idea you fall off the edge, that's not in the Bible. Just because some people believed it doesn't mean it came from the Bible.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think it is to overcome your own fallen nature or your own sin, then the kingdom of God will have room to grow in you. Only Messiah has ever done that, and that's why he could not stay dead because death only came from sin. So if you do overcome all things, you will be the Bride without wrinkle or spot. So death will have no power over you. Know one yet has, except the Messiah. I believe its our biggest challenge or what Paul calls it running the race. And the greatest of all will be the servant of all, and to be that, one has to have a great Love for God , humanity and ones self. Then and in that process the Kingdom will be formed in you. So good luck with your calling.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ends of the earth

Deuteronomy 28:49
The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand,

Deuteronomy 33:17
In majesty he is like a firstborn bull; his horns are the horns of a wild ox. With them he will gore the nations, even those at the ends of the earth. Such are the ten thousands of Ephraim; such are the thousands of Manasseh.”

1 Samuel 2:10
those who oppose the Lord will be broken. The Most High will thunder from heaven; the Lord will judge the ends of the earth. “He will give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed.”

Job 28:24
for he views the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens.

Job 37:3
He unleashes his lightning beneath the whole heaven and sends it to the ends of the earth.

Psalm 2:8
Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.

Psalm 19:4
Yet their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.

Psalm 22:27
All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him,

Psalm 46:9
He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire.

Psalm 48:10
Like your name, O God, your praise reaches to the ends of the earth; your right hand is filled with righteousness.

Psalm 59:13
consume them in your wrath, consume them till they are no more. Then it will be known to the ends of the earth that God rules over Jacob.

Psalm 61:2
From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 65:5
You answer us with awesome and righteous deeds, God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas,

Psalm 67:7
May God bless us still, so that all the ends of the earth will fear him.

Psalm 72:8
May he rule from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.

Psalm 98:3
He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

Psalm 135:7
He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth; he sends lightning with the rain and brings out the wind from his storehouses.

Proverbs 17:24
A discerning person keeps wisdom in view, but a fool’s eyes wander to the ends of the earth.

Proverbs 30:4
Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Whose hands have gathered up the wind? Who has wrapped up the waters in a cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is the name of his son? Surely you know!

Isaiah 5:26
He lifts up a banner for the distant nations, he whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Here they come, swiftly and speedily!

Isaiah 24:16
From the ends of the earth we hear singing: “Glory to the Righteous One.” But I said, “I waste away, I waste away! Woe to me! The treacherous betray! With treachery the treacherous betray!”

Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

Isaiah 41:5
The islands have seen it and fear; the ends of the earth tremble. They approach and come forward;

Isaiah 41:9
I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

Isaiah 42:10
[ Song of Praise to the Lord ] Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, you islands, and all who live in them.

edit on 15-1-2015 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Read the message to the 7 churches. I know it sounds impossible but I am here. I am the one who found the hidden manna with a new name.

I knew I was Odysseus the first time I read "The Republic", which was sometime last year, but I claimed to be the prophet years ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is, if it is, and its not, if its not.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

saying * I knew* i was. Come on now. Boast your deeds.

No one wrote a prophecy about a person who reads a text and that is his boastful deed. They write about heros and supernatural cataklysmic events.

Are you Dr. Evil with a drill planning on cracking the mantle of the ring of fire or what's ur plan.

Tell me of your travels and your deeds brave sir knight.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

And we say it today "I will follow you until the ends of the earth". That's an idiom, good job for finding idioms.

Now, let's see if this internet message can be read from the ends of the earth. Why, yes it can.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

We are done with pyramid schemes! We are done with central religious (religare) authority! All is One and One is All!

To promote their own "World Teachers," Charles W. Leadbeater and Annie Besant, of the Theosophical Society,... and Benjamin Creme, of Share International,... already illustrated the correlation between interreligious prophecies of a future Teacher, Prophet, etc.
Nothing new in your op.

It is clear that Christ gives the kingdom to the one who overcomes

The Kingdom of God is within and we are all heirs. All is One.

All the prophecies agree that only one will come who will reconcile all of the Prophets.

I am the one who comes to reconcile all the worlds religions.

Sikhism and the Baha'i Faith have already done this.

I prayed for the gift of interpretation, believed that I would receive it and I can interpret the texts. All the religions teach the same Divine message, perfection lives in you and you have the freewill to follow the Perfect Light.

I whole-heatedly agree with the bold and underlined sentence. However, this message is not lost, nor is it new. It has been expressed by an unknown multitude of mystics throughout the ages, including today.

edit on 1/15/15 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

saying * I knew* i was. Come on now. Boast your deeds.

No one wrote a prophecy about a person who reads a text and that is his boastful deed. They write about heros and supernatural cataklysmic events.

Are you Dr. Evil with a drill planning on cracking the mantle of the ring of fire or what's ur plan.

Tell me of your travels and your deeds brave sir knight.

LOL, you made me laugh at that one.

I swear, there's a new prophet born every year.

Sacgamer, I think, is the same one who told us that he was a prophet because he was born in the same year as the white buffalo. Well, where's White Buffalo Woman to make sure of that?

Meh, sacgamer is just another guy who probably spent a lot of time trolling newbies on World of Warcraft.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join