It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope says those who insult religion should expect a punch on the nose

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I hear people SLAMMING Christianity ALL the time I THINK I can handle it would striking them AT ALL.
ISLAM on the other hand...

Go see what happens if you insult Hinduism in India. Or Judaism in Israel. Or Buddhism in Burma, Nepal and Thailand. I dare you tough guy.

As for Muslims living in the West, this is not true at all. Most of them are law abiding, and are dealing with massive insults on the media.
edit on 22-1-2015 by Mehmet666Heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
op, were you aware that the full transcripts show the pope was talking about someone insulting his mother, and his reaction thereto? the news article you point out gave their interpretation of what the pope said.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mehmet666Heineken

I don't act like that I respect others until I need to kill them,then I do so with mechanical skills and expert marksmanship as needed.
Tough guys seek out lesser opponents and are frequently less intelligent HARDLY a scout profile.
but I Don't know if YOU can even figure out what exactly a 19 D is anyway ,based on the way you seem to PARROT Obama and his ANTI colonialist message
I'm not so simple to figure out ,but BY all means INSULT the military is is a common Prog trait isn't it ?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Disgraceful and barmy.

Christ's representative on Earth?

You decide.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join