It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama approved sonic booming in Atlantic ocean.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am really upset about this one. Obama approves sonic booming to find oil in the Atlantic Ocean from the states of Florida up to Delaware. It is the republicans that asked him to do this. One of the republicans is G.W Bush. Yes our president. He doesn't need any more money. This action is going to hurt over 100,000 animals including a whale that is on the extinction list. You can read more about this here.

Please let me know what you all think about this.
Star
edit on 15-1-2015 by Stari because: To fix link

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Former president. What do you expect? Both parties work for the same people and despite maintaining a facade of "choice" they're all buddies and eat from the same hand.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Former president. What do you expect? Both parties work for the same people and despite maintaining a facade of "choice" they're all buddies and eat from the same hand.

That's the gospel there my friend! I am just blown away that with all the proof out there, that people can't see it!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It boggles my mind. I still can't believe people have faith in the system...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stari

Your link isn't working for me, so I will take your word on this.

If true then this isn't surprising. When has nature ever been considered in the pursuit of the 'Black stuff'?

Oh and when it comes to G W Bush and the likes, they will never have enough money, that is evident.

edit on 15/1/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I guess one of the perks that come as pres. is that you own all the land/wildlife and therefore can make choices as to what happens with it as personal property.

The citizens? Not important whatsoever.

#$%^ I can't stand this pathetic $%^& excuse for a human being.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Agreed I can't stand him either.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i Would be blaming the senators not Obama. Obama just states what's going down. I bet he hardly has any plans of his own.

He's like a corperate Annoucer. Well not like. He is a corperate annoucer. Since all the senators are sponsored by mega corperations. The sentators just do basically what their sponsors tell them to do.

Maybe you guys shouldn't vote in democrate or republic. Go for one of the other parties. Cuz democrats and the republicans are both corperate paid shills. So it's not like Obama is really betraying anyone really.

Oil and energy tycoons are running the nation. It's pretty obvious.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'd like to see a link on this. I can't even find anything about it. Doesn't anyone even care if it's true or not?
edit on 1/15/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Your right, I am sorry, here is the link www.democraticunderground.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

This is all I could find.

From July 2014

Obama Approves Sonic Cannons to Map Atlantic for Offshore Oil and Gas

source

and this ... July 2014 also

White House approves sonic cannons for Atlantic energy exploration

source

edit on 15-1-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Never Mind.

edit on 1/15/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well he`s approved sonic booming in the Atlantic Ocean, doubt it`s the first place he`s approved it.

Maybe an obvious answer to all those strange sonic booms heard all across merica and else where at the moment.
edit on 15-1-2015 by fenian8 because: to add the r in approved. Really gets me.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If a creature can't survive a loud 'boom' then I think it is time for evolution to go back to work. The process they have approved is minimally invasive.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If a creature can't survive a loud 'boom' then I think it is time for evolution to go back to work. The process they have approved is minimally invasive.

I don't think it is so much about the process, but the hypocrisy?

Not trying to put words in anyone's mouth, but..........

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We are talking about a species of whales that uses all of their senses to maneuver in the ocean. Back when the submarines where using sonic booms for something underwater it was proved to be the reason that dolphins and whales where beaching themselves. And when that happens that is their death.

This is not a minimal evasive maneuver, this is a death sentence for over 100,000 creatures. WOW... Minimal?!?

Star

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stari

"I want to transform America" - BHO (Barry)

Did you get his mission statement before you voted for him...twice?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Shocking...

[Quote]originally posted by: Metallicus

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

What is BHO? And I didn't vote for him, not even once.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Wow again, You believe in evolution? Why should humans be aloud to change another creatures life, just because we can? This makes me think of a few really bad ideas from men on this planet that involved other humans lives and it didn't work out so hot for the other humans. Why should we be aloud to do it again? Do you feel that you are more superior to these over 100,000 creatures?

Star

top topics

<<   2 >>

join