It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Le Petit Journal Exposes Fox News Lies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I see...

So, do tell, where do you get your information?

I do agree, btw, that Rotherham is a disgrace - inexcusable and despicable and those responsibe need to be punished, but again, it is not representative of all of thos od the islamic faith - however, you keep bringing it up - so how many christian pedophiles do you think there are?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
I see...

So, do tell, where do you get your information?

The-changing-face-Brita in-A-child-Birmingham-likely-Muslim-Christian.html

originally posted by: neformore

I do agree, btw, that Rotherham is a disgrace - inexcusable and despicable and those responsibe need to be punished, but again, it is not representative of all of thos od the islamic faith - however, you keep bringing it up - so how many christian pedophiles do you think there are?

The point that you are so snobbishly trying to avoid is the relative SILENCE on this issue by the media and the culturalites such as yourself who can't pass an opportunity to denegrate Christian faith.

To answer your question directly, there are very few Christian peodphiles - lower by statistic than the general married population - this is to include Roman Catholic priests, whose particular rate of pedphilia is lower than that of married men.

The sexual abuse scandal within the Roman Catholic Church that was FRONT PAGE everywhere is overwhealmingly a problem of homosexual clergy, who seduced and abused post-pubescent boys. Get rid of the homosexual priests, and the Bishops who covered up for them, and that problem is essentially corrected.

Benedict XVI's ban on homosexual clergy did much to correct this, and the number of cases of abuse has dropped dramatically (which remains unreported).

I know you hate it that the facts don't support your naive belief.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

OK. So, you've based your statements from across the pond on a newspaper that is famed in the UK for being right wing, alarmist, and has such nicknames as the Daily Fail and the Daily Scaremonger. Thanks for sharing.

I am curious as to what belief you refer to? I haven't mentioned any, I simply asked a question of you.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Did you read the article, or just look at the headline?

Wait - don't bother. The answer is obvious.

Government Census data is obviously skewed to make the islamists look bad so we know this paper pulled those stats for just that reason.

Even the birth rates are a sign of Christian persecution of the poor, maligned murderous islamists!!!!

Travesty!!!!

Fox Newsesque BS!!!!!

HATERS!!!!

STODGY CLOSED MINDED CHRISTIANS!!!!!

edit on 23/1/15 by masqua because: Trimmed a zillion emoticons.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Great work once again Joe!

But get ready to duck - you're challenging the very lifes blood of a segment of the population who are deeply entrenched in their ways - so much so that I saw one today saying that it was racist that he is not allowed to be a racist.

The indoctrination is deep and Fox viewers would rather believe Fox than the truth because Fox provides them with "news" that justifies their own personal views. Selective reinforcement.

S&F yet again and out b4 I get called progressive.

oh no!...progressive!!!....the evil dark side!!...watch out, heff!!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

I read the article. Then I read the census data. Then I looked at other studies suggesting that the immigrant birthrate in the UK is declining while "native" birthrate is stable and that between 2030-2050 it will be at the same level.

Then I looked at the make up of the various religions in the UK and found that 4.4% is attributable to the islamic faith, and projections suggesting that - again in the 2030-2050 range it will top out at around 10% (if indeed it gets that high)

What I didn't do was the ridiculous hyperbole you came out with at the end of your message there.

I asked you a question previously - what "naive" belief do I have? I'm interested as I haven't stated any - so instead of obfuscating, why don't you answer?
edit on 23/1/15 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

While I agree Fox news can't be trusted. I wouldn't say that comedy show did a thorough journalistic approach to inner city living in the core areas. I've seen videos on the contrary to what was shown there. I would do my due diligence first before drawing any conclusions

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Had thread refuting yours but it got redirected back. So here goes

I urge you all to watch this to get some real facts and not fall into the trap of some silly mockery as "undeniable evidence"

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reality with that well known liberal bias. we need foxnews to lie to keep it balanced.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

While I agree Fox news can't be trusted. I wouldn't say that comedy show did a thorough journalistic approach to inner city living in the core areas. I've seen videos on the contrary to what was shown there. I would do my due diligence first before drawing any conclusions

That right. It's because the whole joke was that they got the wrong areas highlighted on the map- that's why they went to those locations, and not the real so-called "no go zones". (which do exist, just not where Fox claimed)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

That was excellent! I hadn't even thought of the very obvious hypocrisy there, concerning the Charlie Hebdo affair....

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Refreshing to see another nation take on our black propaganda. Sometimes we need to step outside of our cultural context to get a full perspective.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join