It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Box That Could End The World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
If you haven't noticed. When George Bush lands somewhere in his helicopter have you ever noticed a guard close to George Bush carrying a black box. See i dont know when but it was when Bill Clinton was president (still wish he was) when he was he lost track of the "Black box, The Football". They have many other weird names for it, but he did loose track of it but later finding it in a nearby hospital. Can that box end the whole world, if not why does he need a guard and 16 other guard protecting it? Please post your thoughts here

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I do not know where you get an idea of the black box ending the world. I looked online for information, but i could not find any. Do you have any pictures of it or any links to sites about it?

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Is that really the box? You wouldnt need a lot of people to protect you and the box. That box is so small i could find plently of places to keep it where no man would dare reach.

Where did you get that picutre? Who is holding the box?

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Is that really the box? You wouldnt need a lot of people to protect you and the box. That box is so small i could find plently of places to keep it where no man would dare reach.

its from an old horror movie, that little box opened some gate in to hell and blah blah blah.. i forgot the name of the movie

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So it is not the real box. I have seen plenty of boxes in movies and tv shows that open up a portal. Find me the real black box he is talking about. Also what is in the black box and what it can do.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza

That's the box from the stupid horror flick Hellraiser.

[Edited on 3-6-2003 by observer]

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They are all joking with you pizza. This "black box" is a briefcase that holds the codes for launching nuclear missles. That is why it could
"destroy the world."

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Back to the topic though....it is true that the 'Black Box' is a briefcase that is always nearby the president when he travels. I saw a special on it a few years back on Discovery, History Channel...one of those. It, like Xaos stated, holds codes for missile launches according to what the program stated. If Clinton did lose this box at one time it wouldn't surprise...he was usually looking for another type of 'box'....one that comes wrapped in an interns pants.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The "black box" is indeed a briefcase, called the "football", and is always carried (handcuffed to the wrist of) a Navy officer that follows Bush/Cheney at all times.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
hehe pinhead rules!

I wish I had his fashion sense

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I didn't know the President had a black box.

May be it's recording what he do/say/think, like this, if he has an " accident ", the Secret Service will know what happened.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
OMG come on do you think that little box is it!. I dont know if they show it but when he lands some where there is one guard carrying a black box type suitcase. And behind him are 6-10 other guards watching him. If you guys think it's not real why do you guys think 6-10 guards would watch a box. And actually the box is pretty big. If any of you guys seen the movie "Thirteen Ghosts" and in the begining of the movie the laywer guy went in the basement to gate the suitcase full of money. The black box is the same at that except the black box is a little bit wider and big.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ok for one thing if clinton was president again we might just as well get rid of the stars and stripes and run up the hammer and sickle

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
and another thing! The "football" is a precaution that if the president is, lets say in germany on business, and some one launches a nuclear attack on the united states, the football is used to send the message to the air force boys in wyoming nebraska kansas and colorado that go ahead and hit those bastards back. if the president was at the white house he wouldnt need the foot ball

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
And yes, there was a time when Clinton "lost track" of where the "football" was. (If I remember right, the officer in charge of it, got separated from them along with other men).

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
it's handcuffed to a military officer and holds the thing to launch nukes it prolly spends more time with the pres than his wife during the presidency

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The "football" is a mobile command console for the authorising the use of americas nuclear deterrent, it is handcuffed with special titanium cuffs to the wrist of an air force officer who has the clearance called "Yankee white" which is the hardest to achieve so you basically have to be 100% loving america and the president.
American nuclear devices are fitted with permissive action links and the briefcase (once armed) is the giant key to the pandora's box.
A myth is that the president can order a nuclear attack, however he cant, he can only authorise one under direction from his J3, This came after nixon got piss drunk and decided it would be fun to irradiate the kremlin and some reds.
The football must always be used unless at a site where other checks can be performed, even in the white house the football is under 30 seconds away and at night, it is held by an officer who sits outside the door of the presidents bedroom.

There are more than one briefcase incase something happens, inside is a computer with secure satellite linkup, many security devices and the SIOP book which lets the president choose his own targets.

Thank god for the two man rule.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And some info from FAS.

The White House Communications Agency, consisting of personnel from the Defense Communications Agency, Defense Communications Support Unit and the Defense Communications Operations United (this unit is responsible for communications and emergency power engineering) oversees the military unit in charge of the Football. To work in these units, personnel must obtain a Yankee White security clearance. The criteria for this clearance include U.S. citizenship, unquestionable loyalty, and an absolute absence of any foreign influence over the individual, his family, or "persons to whom the individual is closely linked." The aide who carries the Football comes from the four military branches and are ranked Lt. Colonel, Naval Commander, or Marine Major. They must be knowledgeable about all aspects of the overall Single Integrated Operational Plan, as well as the various options available to the President for implementing the war plan.

SIOP strategic targeting involves four groups:

Russian Nuclear Forces Conventional Military Forces Military and Political Leadership Economic and Industrial targets The "Black Book" is said to contain 75 pages of options, to be used against these four primary groups. The options are further divided into: Major Attack Options, (MAO's) Selected Attack Options, (SAO's) Limited Attack Options (LAO's) The SIOP also allows the President to select Regional Nuclear Options (RNO's) for use against enemy forces leading a conventional attack against US forces. These plans allow the President to execute the SIOP during an attack. He may decide to activate Launch on Warning (LOW) or Launch under Attack (LUA) plans in the event an actual nuclear attack.

The National Security Agency is in charge of distributing the daily Gold Codes to the White House, Pentagon, STRATCOM and the TACAMO aircraft. Use of the Gold Code constitutes and order to execute the SIOP by the National Command Authority (NCA). The National Command Authority consists of the President, the Secretary of Defense, or their duly deputized alternates and successors.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You'd do better in life with better facts under your belt.

1. Billdo/Dillbo Klintoon and her unroyal lowness, her hideous heinous--Shrillery Antoinette, de Fosterizer, de Marx de Machiavelli de Stalin . . . de Sade--TRAITORS-IN-CHIEF sold nuclear AND missle secrets to China for PERSONAL profit. They are hardly good for the USA in any way, shape, or form.

2. They also shredded the military in terms of reducing material, equipment, capacities to train, etc. etc. etc.

3. Billdo lost HIS AUTHENTICATION ID card for the black box--a wallet sized card that authenticates to the black box that he's the President. He lost that. Had no idea where it was. He lost it twice, as I recall. Totally irresponsible. More irresponsible, even, than conducgint foreign policy on the phone while getting a blow job from a bimbo. Oh, yeah, he did that, too.

4. A military man always is responsible for carrying the black box and keeping it near the President. He'd have lost his job and his career would have been over had he "lost" it. No way the black box was lost.

5. Swallowing the NWO swill about the Dems or the GOP is not good for your health. The Dems would rush us into the NWO at the speed of light. The GOP will evidently take a little longer.

6. Wake up and smell the coffee. . . before they march you off to your designated concentration camp.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join