It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

You have to fight the alpha males just like the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I assume the "alpha's" will be the first to go. If not ten to one means the ladies can't be Choosey.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
House spider population numbers would explode, cupboards would be full of unopenable jars, oil levels in most cars would go unchecked, bags of household trash would form impenetrable blockades in most kitchens, lawns would become jumgles, feet and backs would go unmassaged in the evening, and hooks would go unbaited on fishing excursions. I do not believe this lady has logically looked at this before opening her mouth.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hmm.

Why is it necessary for men to die, that you might find what you seek?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I vote joke section? Honestly, this "movement" she speaks of is probably just that but it made me laugh and rage all at once. If by chance this is a real movement, I'd point them at the Taliban first.

edit on 1/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Right now the pop is reasonably balanced. Harems become more likely if we follow her instructions. I think she should be president or maybe even emperor of the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Hefficide

Two months in cycles would all synch and it'd be like Mad Max one week a month.

Your misogyny is showing. It seems to be an approved ATS theme. Why is that?

LOL, what?? Can you not take a menstruation joke? I can, it's funny. And apt, it would be a bloodbath (pun intended) every month over the chocolate stashes.

Seriously, the woman's well beyond just a little cracked. A little humor doesn't hurt anyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You know any good martial arts instructors? I want to be part of the 10%. I already have weapons training but the little bit of Judo I do know isn't wroth a # in my opinion. On second thought, I'll let you win. I'd rather be dead than have to sleep with that man hating squeaky voiced banshee.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
But...

who's gonna take out the garbage and kill roaches?

Exactly, I'm a girl....well young woman and I'm afraid of bugs. We need men around to get rid of them.

Seriously, I couldn't live in a world that had only a 10% male population. I don't like being around too many females, they start to drive me nuts after a while. I prefer it if men weren't taken off the menu.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

That's one down!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well at least she's logical. I mean let's go over it:

Men are scum and hurtful.. kill them... so much better... so much logic!

Men are too vicious and criminally minded, or something... so we're just going to off the vast majority of them.. you see I snap my fingers and it's done like magic... they are so muscular that they go poof, just cause...

I mean, does ANYONE actually take this idiot seriously?

How about we stop with the whole, women are evil, men are evil... and just realize there's issues all over, and awesomeness with both sexes. There's a reason we're differentiated, and we both have so much to offer each other, and this world. We got our strengths, our weaknesses, and there's enough variety to ensure our species makes it through whatever rough patches may come our way in the near-future.

How about we stop bitching at each other, and try to ya know... grow up, and get along.

LOL! She's a loony tunes!
edit on 15-1-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: TrueBrit

Right now the pop is reasonably balanced. Harems become more likely if we follow her instructions. I think she should be president or maybe even emperor of the world.

As a married man (12 years next month) it is my absolute belief that no man who think favorably of the concept of "harems" has ever been married or even cohabitated with a girl friend. You want to talk 90% vs 10% ? How about 99% vs 1% ? That's about the ration of "honey do" list items versus slap and tickle time in a normal relationship. If you offered me a 10 female harem, my pavlovian instincts would kick in... and have me running the opposite direction, AWAY from the idea of spending 10 times as much of my time doing chores, watching kids after work so wifey can get a break, and generally putting aside activities I'd rather be doing so we can do something that also interests her.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Personally, I find it very difficult to accept that progress can take place, that a better system can be developed, when it relies on any individual being subservient to another, let alone on a large mass of people being beholden to a few, or one.

I find it even less likely that any such system would be successful in improving matters on this planet, if it is based on gender hatred and a lack of imagination, both of which are exhibited in equal, and ample measure by the recommendations in the video and the article at the top of this thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

hahahaha Thanks for the laughs. Seriously, I'll take one 8 over twenty 10's who sound like her. There's no way in hell I could listen to her day in and day out. That's about as honest as I can get. I only see loneliness in her future. Would you go to sleep with her in the house? I bet she has 30 copies of the burning bed in different formats.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm not saying she's a 10. She's a 7 on looks and a -20 on attitude. After her looks go away, she'll be that same old bitch.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Given the current climate, could what she said be construed as 'hate speech'? (Yes, I agree, all this nonsense about 'hate speech' and insulting and offending people has got beyond the joke - PC drivel and much of it coming from the feminist driven agenda).

The woman is a complete idiot and should be sterilised.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
House spider population numbers would explode, cupboards would be full of unopenable jars, oil levels in most cars would go unchecked, bags of household trash would form impenetrable blockades in most kitchens, lawns would become jumgles, feet and backs would go unmassaged in the evening, and hooks would go unbaited on fishing excursions. I do not believe this lady has logically looked at this before opening her mouth.

You forgot sports entertainment would come to a halt and they wouldn't have anyone to bitch at could you imagine the chaos no football and no one to yell at

I am imagining a world with a million hairdressers and 3 plumbers wtf lol
edit on 15-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Title should read dumb bitch gets knocked up and now takeing her frustration out on all men

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Title should read dumb bitch gets knocked up and now takeing her frustration out on all men

If you google her name I wouldn't be surprised if that is a title of a thread somewhere online hahahahahahaha your post made me almost choke on my tuna casserole

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
AHHHH! I couldn't help myself! I looked and was amused by the idiocy of this bimbo. Yea, Ladies, no offense, but I see her as some social climbing sorority bimbo. At first glance I would say that this is a YT Vid just to promote a grade point average or garner attention of some sort. The interwebz is full of such tripe.

When I even bothered to give it a second glance, I still can't help but to still laugh. What an entitled bitch! Who is she to spout such nonsense? I would bet even odds that if this idiot and waste of oxygen were looked into that you would find that she is linked to some racist organization. (Yea, they have good looking guys and gals too)

Y'all en't just gud enuf fer me!

Gimme a break! Comedy Gold for showing she's an idiot!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join