It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I'm jealous your in Tokyo, all I want to do is play in the arcades there once before I die, and see anime in a theater, possibly do a con. I'm too poor to afford to go at the moment though
maybe someone will like my comic enough when I finish it and invite me out there lol
If you ever get the chance, come to Tokyo during Comiket. It's amazing. Lots of indy doujin and manga out there too. I would suggest a visit. Living in Tokyo is more of pain than I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, I love it here, but adjusting to the culture and the way things are done here was a trial.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I dont want to live there I just want to play your arcade games and meet indigenous woman that don't call for mass genocide of men =o

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: maddy21

I bet this chick is great in bed....

im glad thats all you got out of the video.

/sarcasm

You can't see sarcasm in my statement ? The girl is severely confused if she thinks what she is saying is acceptable...so I felt I should say the most anti feminist thing I could think of....

But when you have as much anger as you do you tend to not see jokes...and think everyone is serious.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I bet this chick is great in bed....

im glad thats all you got out of the video.

/sarcasm

You can't see sarcasm in my statement ? The girl is severely confused if she thinks what she is saying is acceptable...so I felt I should say the most anti feminist thing I could think of....

But when you have as much anger as you do you tend to not see jokes...and think everyone is serious.

i suppose you like to tell your jewish friends holocaust jokes too eh?
edit on 15-1-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sorry, but I just have to laugh at her because the message is such BS. I'm all for women's rights and working together. I never want to see 90% of any sex gone. Here's one more picture for her.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'll have to get the graphic novel.

Y: The Last Man

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Tell her to get back in the kitchen to make me a sandwich.

s'cuse me but it's called...Sammich!

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Much as I love a good lark rockpaperhammock, I believe that the subject matter being dealt with in this thread, IS a serious matter, and deserves discussing seriously as a result. Of course, it is necessary to lighten the tone occasionally, however, I feel that any suggestion of removing 90% of any demographic, is worth treating with the utmost concern and gravity.

I know that this site is a diverting and interesting place, and some of the things we read and see here are impossible not to merely mock, but I think we could all do with looking at the factors playing into the formulation of insane manifestos like that of the woman around whom the initiating article revolves, with focus and rigor.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just know what buttons to push. I'm wrong and I know it. I'm not as wrong as she is. She needs a boyfriend because she sounds sexually frustrated.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So these guys all reservationed-away and such... when one of their female overlordes decides they'd like to reproduce (or maybe even just practice reproducing), does the guy have any say? Can he say, 'Nah, you're way too fat and ugly but I'll do the good-looking tall blonde'? Or is it just going to be rape? And if the baby is a male, do these all-caring female overlordes just murder the male baby to keep their utopic balance in-check?

edit on 15-1-2015 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

link   

I dont want to live there I just want to play your arcade games and meet indigenous woman that don't call for mass genocide of men =o
If you like Tsundere there's actually a Tsundere cafe that opened in Akihabara recently. I considered trying to get a part time job there, but the applicant list is a mile long. >_

link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: jude11
Well, I'm ok with that if I'm in the 10%....More wimmins fer me!

Woo-Hoo!

oops...Wife says no...

Peace

I had the same thought-
Great minds think alike jude.

Seriously though-these types of uber feminists are like isis are to islam.
Fanatics.

I am all for equality for the ladies,but people like this rabid fanatic does more harm to her cause than good.
Treating all men as evil...its as stupid as wanting to kill someone over a cartoon IMO.

So this can label her as a radical extremist?

Where's a damned drone when you really need one?

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
So these guys all reservationed-away and such... when one of their female overlords decides they'd like to reproduce (or maybe even just practice reproducing), does the guy have any say? Can he say, 'Nah, you're way too fat and ugly but I'll do the good-looking tall blonde'? Or is it just going to be rape?
You're so silly, didn't you know it's not rape if it's female on male?

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Isn't that term "tsundere" for an evil bitch that becomes a loving caring person or something to that nature? LOL if it is then it almost sounds like an S&M club or something

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Much as I love a good lark rockpaperhammock, I believe that the subject matter being dealt with in this thread, IS a serious matter, and deserves discussing seriously as a result. Of course, it is necessary to lighten the tone occasionally, however, I feel that any suggestion of removing 90% of any demographic, is worth treating with the utmost concern and gravity.

I know that this site is a diverting and interesting place, and some of the things we read and see here are impossible not to merely mock, but I think we could all do with looking at the factors playing into the formulation of insane manifestos like that of the woman around whom the initiating article revolves, with focus and rigor.

you are a more diplomatic person than i am. my patience is not my strongest suit and it shows.

edit on 15-1-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hack her website and put this on it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Isn't that term "tsundere" for an evil bitch that becomes a loving caring person or something to that nature? LOL if it is then it almost sounds like an S&M club or something
LOL not that extreme. It's basically a cafe where guys go to be served by b*tchy uptight females in cosplay outfits. Then when the check comes they're all like "I-It's not like I like you or anything, b-but I'm glad you ate here today" or something like that. It's hilarious! I went with a few buddies from work one time and they were all aflutter over it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Two months in cycles would all synch and it'd be like Mad Max one week a month.

Your misogyny is showing. It seems to be an approved ATS theme. Why is that?

One of the points she is apparently making is that most violence is generated by men. Certainly, the assault and homicide statistics would bear that out. Then there's war. I don't know about her solution but she has pointed out a problem.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This feminazi is also probably homosexual. The statistics say that 20% of all women are homo or bi. These twisted women raise sons they hate - but not enough to stop manipulating and tormenting them. Even going to school, dominated by female teachers who adhere to the "good little girl" model of behavior (sit quietly and be attentive), either not understanding or not caring that little boys learn best by Doing, and being physically engaged.

It's in our DNA, for God's Sake! Long ago in the caves, the men had to be both alert for enemies, and/or out hunting for food. The women had to learn "stationary observation" with babies everywhere around them, unless a toddler falls in the fire.

Then the media one day announces that a 50 year old man still living with a nagging mom, abruptly kills her. And the public scratches their head and can't figure out why. Man-hating mothers! DUH!

There's a town near where I live in Texas, where the crime stats say that the crime of Rape is 300% the national average, according to the FBI stats. Mix these invisibly-damaged men in with cruelly manipulative feminazis like this - where they can dress like a slut, talk like a slut, tease like a slut, and then expect a screeching halt when their mood changes? Yeah, I can believe that 300%-of-the-national-average of rape reports in that town.

And all this hysteria over Equality is like Peace. They are ideals you aim for, but most likely will never achieve. "Lasting peace" most likely means when you are six feet under. But, unless you are war-profiteering elitist in Bilderberg, who can buy chaos that can easily be stoked into a money-making war, you never stop working toward Peace and Equality - however bumpy the road.

And if this feminazi is shooting for REAL "Equality," let her don some pads and helmet and join an NFL team. Let her try carrying a 50 pound hose up 30 flights of stairs to put out a fire and save lives. Let her compete in the dog-eat-dog world of corporate American, with 10-hour-days and a crisis around every corner - that requires potent problem-solving - and see if she still wants to crack that Glass Ceiling.

To me the real Agenda behind the atheists and feminazis are the powerful elitist gays. They want more brain-dead playthings, so let's have every state pass Recreational Pot laws. For everyone else, the every-growing population of potheads will still be living in Mom and Dad's basement in ten years, with the IQ of a gerbil. (Eliminates competition for jobs and resources, and throws in some major confusion over sexual identity: CHECK)

Unleash a torrent of propaganda and "demand more rights" for the sexually confused and misaligned, and fill the media with emotional stories of poor-little-Johnny-who's-now-Tawnya, to consume the attention of decent heteros who were taught by religion to always care for and protect the weaker of the species. (Throws open doors to embrace all manner of the sexually misunderstood - instead of counseling them and asking who convinced them they are like this - and people are suddenly ignoring more important national and global issues: CHECK)

And by all means, attack en masse where these decent heteros - and even the earliest laws - learned how to try and respect everyone's rights and sort out Justice: all true religions. (Rip out the most solid underpinning of society and sane family structure - religions - which never, ever embraced the sexually-misaligned - to add to society's confusion: CHECK)

And with all the heteros either cowed into homos/trannies they're really not - or dead by suicide - the Homo Agenda smiles even more. (Eliminate breeding between heteros, normal/stable population numbers go down across the globe, and homos become even more prominent and powerful: CHECK)

I am a hetero woman who hates my half of the species for these very reasons! I don't feel un-equal because men have a bigger brain than women. I don't feel a gender-war will serve anyone's goals except for the elitist homos. And I truly feel sorry for men today, who want to complete their lives by loving a woman who is happy being female/feminine, and also wants to marry and raise a family.

I'm retired in my 60s and married, but I feel your pain and confusion, guys! As I suggest elsewhere, pursue a hobby you are passionate about and you may find your Special Lady. (Just check her "circle of friends" for the closet homos who will try and break you up from the word Go.)

Bless you!

edit on 15-1-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I agree with her . All of you men should quietly die so that I can have my ladies.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join